Trump Must Still Cough Up At Least $90M In E. Jean Carroll Verdict — And Soon

Trump isn't going to pay her.
yeah, he is ... if he doesn't file for an appeal the court can take his property and sell it for the money to pay her ... when he files for the appeal he has to pay the 5 million and the 89 million to the appeals court ... that's the law that's why trump is trying to get a bond company to pay it ... the bound company will take ownership of one of his property that's worth 94 million dollars ......and a percentage of the debt he is creating with the bond company ...

Record numbers of homeless Americans. They deserve that kind of money not Carrol or George Floyd’s family. What an abomination.
you don't get to rape someone and drag their name through the mud ...that's what Trump did... the after the court convicted him he comes out and slanders her name again ... that's trump being stupid ... they turn around and sues him again ... the second time they jury gave her the 89 million verdicts... this had nothing to do with politics it has to do with a dumb fuck trump who couldn't get that asshole looking mouth of his shut
This political witch hunt will be overturned by the US Supreme Court, correct? Carrol shouldn’t get a single penny. George Floyd’s family should not have gotten any money. George Floyd was high on drugs and Derek Chauvin should not be in jail.
it's not a political witch hunt ... just because Trump spews this as being a witch doesn't make it so ... this is trump trying to save his butt to you maga idiots by saying its a witch hunt ... you don't get to slander someone and not get charged for it ...the court had decided he slanders her ... the people on the jury who convicted him ..he now gets to pay that debt because of his asshole looking mouth can't keep it shut ... as for George floyd The Hennepin County medical examiner's office ruled Floyd's death was a homicide caused by "cardiopulmonary arrest" complicated by "restraint, and neck compression" while he was being subdued by police. they found no drugs in his system and Dereck Chauvin belongs in jail for his actions
What is wrong with this country today? The police under siege. Numerous cases of families getting millions of dollars due to some propaganda witchhunt against police officers by BLM people. This is an abomination
whats an abomination is a black man and his wife and child sitting in his car outside of a clinic where he worked ...he was sitting there to go to work... cop comes up to him asks him what he's doing ... he told the cop he was waiting to go to work ... cop didn't believe him... told him to get out of the car ... the black man says he has a permit to carry a gun and told the officer where it was so he could have the cop take the mans gun ... the cop didn't do that ... he pulled his gun and shot the man for sitting outside a clinic waiting to go to work in front of his wife and kid and thats propaganda to you ... seems you are an idiot shootingf off their mouth ... now the only reason we know what happen the wife pulled out her phone and started recording the whole thing and buddy tape don't lie ... and buddy thats no witch hunt thats murder...
We need our soul back… again record numbers of homeless, white and Black people in America. That’s what BLM radical feminist policies get you.
boy are you clueless on BLM ... all they are trying to do is stop cops murdering black people for a broken tail light or or sitting in your car before you go to work or standing outside of a store selling cigarettes ... or sitting in your house asleep and because they are black the start shooting in their home killing the wife in her sleep ... come to find out the police were at the wrong house... if you thinks that's ok you are one sick individual

That 80-year old fuck mutt will never see a penny. Nothing. Zero. Nada. Rien, if you're French... ничего for my Russian friends.

President Trump is playing 4D chess while you sniveling parasites are playing 'pull-my-finger', with your large-dicked girlfriends.

Keep screaming at the sky and clawing at your faces.... Trump is thrashing your stuttering fuck in every poll. :laughing0301:

View attachment 895669
Here is what you seem to miss when you have a primary and you only win 50% and 60% of the Republican vote that tends to show you will lose the election ... example President Ford ran against Jimmy Carter he never got more than 60% of the Republican vote in their primary just to quote a few ... Bush v Clinton bush number one never got more than 60 % of the vote in his primary ... one more .. Kennedy and Nixon election in nixion primary he never got more then 60 % of the Republican vote in their primary as far as records show any person running for the presidency that didn't get more then 80% of the primary vote they lost their election in the general ...in bidens primary, he has won 80% to 90 % of the primary vote in every one of his primaries ... if these primary remain factual trump will lose ... as for the 80-year-old fuck mut as you called her she will be 94 million dollars richer soon ... who cares if trump likes it or not ...

you don't know how the courts work ... if trump doesn't pay her the court can take Trump's towers and sell it for 89 million dollars to get her money ... That's what you fail to understand ... trump will have to buy a tent so he will have a place to live on the streets ...they purpose of trump filing an appeal is to try and get the cash settlement down ... he has to give them the 89 million either through a bond or cash from himself ...tnow, if the appeals court ok's it ... if not, he has paid it to the court and they will give her the money ... trump has no choice ... one way or the other he has to pay ...
Sounds good to me.

I posted this response so long ago I don't even remember the context but I don't think you got it right.

I didn't say you said it. I Just asked you if you have it. My guess is you don't, and therefore dont know if they are listed in joint ownership or not. I couldn't imagine Trump not having them listed as such.
Which has nothing to do with anything. It doesn't matter if your spouse jointly owns your house, wen you get busted for drug dealing. The house is gone. The spouse can sue the other spouse as an injured party after the fact.

Which has nothing to do with anything. It doesn't matter if your spouse jointly owns your house, wen you get busted for drug dealing. The house is gone. The spouse can sue the other spouse as an injured party after the fact.
FALSE! Judgement debtors who own property JOINTLY cannot have that property attached or seized. To do so, would be seizing property from people who have done nothing wrong - that's why the law is that way.

Sounds good to me.

I posted this response so long ago I don't even remember the context but I don't think you got it right.
you posted that Trump won't pay the 84,000,000 and the 5,000,000 dollars ... she was awarded against trump for Trump slandering her ... this was me explaining to you how it works ... if he wants to appeal the case he has to put 94 million his appealy into the courts coffer .... that way he has the money to cover his debt ... if he doesn't have cash on hand the court will force him to sell his property to get the money ... so far no bond company wants nothing to do 2ith trump due to his past record on paying people what he owes them ... that's what you said that's what I responded to

FALSE! Judgement debtors who own property JOINTLY cannot have that property attached or seized. To do so, would be seizing property from people who have done nothing wrong - that's why the law is that way.

That's note quite true.

WW

See Post # 18
when he files for an appeal all of his business deals are given to the court the court orders a person to track all of his business dealings... any money pulled out anything bought anything he does the court is notified ... he can't hide his money ... That is what happened when he was first charged for the crime ...

you posted that Trump won't pay the 84,000,000 and the 5,000,000 dollars ... she was awarded against trump for Trump slandering her ... this was me explaining to you how it works ... if he wants to appeal the case he has to put 94 million his appealy into the courts coffer .... that way he has the money to cover his debt ... if he doesn't have cash on hand the court will force him to sell his property to get the money ... so far no bond company wants nothing to do 2ith trump due to his past record on paying people what he owes them ... that's what you said that's what I responded to
I didn't post that.

You must have me confused with another poster.

FALSE! Judgement debtors who own property JOINTLY cannot have that property attached or seized.
Wrong, of course.

Just 100% wrong.

The joint owner will typically be reimbursed for their portion of the ownership from the sale of the asset. In more extreme cases where the joint owner possible cannot show legit income, they have to sue after that fact as an injured party.

Go peddle your falsehoods elsewhere.

See Post # 18
you said on post #18
"He can just hide his assets, and then let her work to find them. If she can't, she won't get a dime."

coming to court trump has to surrender all of his Assets banking account and all of his dealings with the court ... they have a court officer who makes sure anything trump doesn't allow him to hide his money... or spend it ... the court will get their money first ...she will get her money ... just recent in the press trump tried to give the court a 100 million, they turn to trump down ... he said to the judge that he would have to sell his properties to get the 600 million he owes at this time... the court was fine with that... trump goes storming out ... you see trump is notorious for pay some then stiffing them ... they already have and all of trumps property and banking accounts is part of the court order so like I said he can't hide it... that's what I was telling you post # 18 is wrong...

you don't get to rape someone and drag their name through the mud ...that's what Trump did... the after the court convicted him he comes out and slanders her name again ... that's trump being stupid ... they turn around and sues him again ... the second time they jury gave her the 89 million verdicts... this had nothing to do with politics it has to do with a dumb fuck trump who couldn't get that asshole looking mouth of his shut

it's not a political witch hunt ... just because Trump spews this as being a witch doesn't make it so ... this is trump trying to save his butt to you maga idiots by saying its a witch hunt ... you don't get to slander someone and not get charged for it ...the court had decided he slanders her ... the people on the jury who convicted him ..he now gets to pay that debt because of his asshole looking mouth can't keep it shut ... as for George floyd The Hennepin County medical examiner's office ruled Floyd's death was a homicide caused by "cardiopulmonary arrest" complicated by "restraint, and neck compression" while he was being subdued by police. they found no drugs in his system and Dereck Chauvin belongs in jail for his actions

whats an abomination is a black man and his wife and child sitting in his car outside of a clinic where he worked ...he was sitting there to go to work... cop comes up to him asks him what he's doing ... he told the cop he was waiting to go to work ... cop didn't believe him... told him to get out of the car ... the black man says he has a permit to carry a gun and told the officer where it was so he could have the cop take the mans gun ... the cop didn't do that ... he pulled his gun and shot the man for sitting outside a clinic waiting to go to work in front of his wife and kid and thats propaganda to you ... seems you are an idiot shootingf off their mouth ... now the only reason we know what happen the wife pulled out her phone and started recording the whole thing and buddy tape don't lie ... and buddy thats no witch hunt thats murder...

boy are you clueless on BLM ... all they are trying to do is stop cops murdering black people for a broken tail light or or sitting in your car before you go to work or standing outside of a store selling cigarettes ... or sitting in your house asleep and because they are black the start shooting in their home killing the wife in her sleep ... come to find out the police were at the wrong house... if you thinks that's ok you are one sick individual
I didn't bother to read any of this jibberish for one reason. The very first sentence claims that Trump raped E Jean Carroll. So just because a golddigger tramp like Carroll figures she can come up with a big $core, by going to a leftist, New York court, full of Trump haters, presenting zero evidence, you conclude there's a shred of legitimacy to this farce.

I don't intend to waste my time with this. No.

Wrong, of course.

Just 100% wrong.

The joint owner will typically be reimbursed for their portion of the ownership from the sale of the asset. In more extreme cases where the joint owner possible cannot show legit income, they have to sue after that fact as an injured party.

Go peddle your falsehoods elsewhere.
FALSE! If there is joint ownership, the judgement debt is cancelled, or more likely, never registered to begin with.

you said on post #18
"He can just hide his assets, and then let her work to find them. If she can't, she won't get a dime."

coming to court trump has to surrender all of his Assets banking account and all of his dealings with the court ... they have a court officer who makes sure anything trump doesn't allow him to hide his money... or spend it ... the court will get their money first ...she will get her money ... just recent in the press trump tried to give the court a 100 million, they turn to trump down ... he said to the judge that he would have to sell his properties to get the 600 million he owes at this time... the court was fine with that... trump goes storming out ... you see trump is notorious for pay some then stiffing them ... they already have and all of trumps property and banking accounts is part of the court order so like I said he can't hide it... that's what I was telling you post # 18 is wrong...
No, Post 18 is not wrong. Here it is again >>

He can just hide his assets, and then let her work to find them. If she can't, she won't get a dime. Getting a judgement is one thing . Collecting is another. we haven't seem all the variables yet. This scenario hasn't even reached halftime yet.

I didn't bother to read any of this jibberish for one reason. The very first sentence claims that Trump raped E Jean Carroll. So just because a golddigger tramp like Carroll figures she can come up with a big $core, by going to a leftist, New York court, full of Trump haters, presenting zero evidence, you conclude there's a shred of legitimacy to this farce.

I don't intend to waste my time with this. No.
of course, you don't want to read it... you're ignorant about what a crook Trump is ... you sit and watch every lie he tells you and you accept it ... that's your first mistake is listening to Trump ... as for the jurry ... every juror was asked if they were a Democrat or liberal ... they were kicked out of the jury pool only independents were on the jury ... thats you second mistake

of course, you don't want to read it... you're ignorant about what a crook Trump is ... you sit and watch every lie he tells you and you accept it ... that's your first mistake is listening to Trump ... as for the jurry ... every juror was asked if they were a Democrat or liberal ... they were kicked out of the jury pool only independents were on the jury ... thats you second mistake

No, your walls of text are just that, walls of gibberish.

Forum List

Back