Trump Must Still Cough Up At Least $90M In E. Jean Carroll Verdict — And Soon

of course, you don't want to read it... you're ignorant about what a crook Trump is ... you sit and watch every lie he tells you and you accept it ... that's your first mistake is listening to Trump ... as for the jurry ... every juror was asked if they were a Democrat or liberal ... they were kicked out of the jury pool only independents were on the jury ... thats you second mistake
No mistake. They were all Trump haters. New York City is loaded with them. How else does somebody secure a verdict on zero evidence ?
Go back to sleep. :icon_rolleyes:

100% wrong. You really have no idea what you are talking about and should probably just read the thread and learn from others who do.
I dont need to read any thread. I have been through the collection/joint ownership scenario multiple times in 4 different states, including New York. Ho hum.

I dont need to read any thread. I have been through the collection/joint ownership scenario multiple times in 4 different states, including New York. Ho hum.
So what? What you said is just false. Maybe you should have paid more attention during all that.

This weekend. If he doesn't the NYC case attorneys will try to accelerate too.

No mistake. They were all Trump haters. New York City is loaded with them. How else does somebody secure a verdict on zero evidence ?
apparently, you didn't read the PDF files on his trial ... it was loaded with the things he said and did ... like I said you buy his lies it will be your only mistake in your entire life in voting for that liar ...

No, your walls of text are just that, walls of gibberish.
you expect us to read your lies about Biden being an agent of the government... but you call it building a wall of gibberish I guess I hit a nerve ... you live for the next conspiracy theorist crap on the Bidens then call it your source here I have actual documents came from the courts under the laws of perjury of them speaking about hunter and you call it gibberish source ... which makes you very ignorant of the issues about hunter ... last night BNiden pointed out how much the republicans are actual crooks ... I loved it ... then the republican sent out Brit talk about a laughing stock of the republican party she has shown how ignorant the republicans are in this country ... if that doesn't make the cake for biden to win nothing will, accept trump being jailed ... I can see it now ... trump handcuffed and drug off screaming and shouting Biden stole the election ...

He has until Monday.
I saw in the news the judge ordered Trump to pay her judgment and his judgment on his 600 million dollars ... if not they start selling off his property ... trump is mad as hell he went storming out of court ...

And you know this how ??? You asked ever member on the jury … I did’nt think so … just another republietard smoothing their mouths off of what they don’t know … but can you Blaine them if the actually hated him …

Forum List

Back