Trump can’t secure $454 million appeal bond in New York fraud case, his lawyers say

At this point, you aren't asking me to explain myself. You are asking me to spoonfeed the entire case and trial to you. Don't hold your breath.
Well you and Laticia and this judge are all in the same bubble. Not a one of you can explain the reasoning or legal standing.

Well you and Laticia and this judge are all in the same bubble. Not a one of you can explain the reasoning or legal standing.
Spot on! She managed to secure a summary judgment on one count and also win on the other 6 counts at trial, without ever ONCE explaining any of it or providing overwhelming evidence.

How DID she get away with it?!

cuckoo
cuckoo

No, they got cheated out of interest.

Another basic fact of this trial.

Go read up.
Who? It wasn’t the banks that testified for the defense they got paid back in full as the contract called for. So if it wasn’t them who the hell lost that money?

Spot on! She managed to secure a summary judgment on one count and also win on the other 6 counts at trial, without ever ONCE explaining any of it or providing overwhelming evidence.

How DID she get away with it?!

cuckoo
cuckoo
That’s the reason the case will be over turned.

That’s the reason the case will be over turned.

Okay, you're just delusional. You now say she did not bring evidence or argument to the courts or the trials. It's just bizarre. You are inventing a bizarre, alternate reality, and I think I will leave you to it.

Okay, you're just delusional. You now say she did not bring evidence or argument to the courts or the trials. It's just bizarre. You are inventing a bizarre, alternate reality, and I think I will leave you to it.
She, like you can’t find a victim. The very basis of any trial. There has to be one.

You keep saying that. Wouldn’t it be easier for you to name the victim?
No, obviously. Your sealion questions are an infinite series. That's why i am telling you to piss off and read the case for yourself. I am not going to read it to you.

Furthermore, the people of the State of New York are all victims. That's one way these statutes work.

But not the only ones.

No, obviously. Your sealion questions are an infinite series. That's why i am telling you to piss off and read the case for yourself. I am not going to read it to you.

Furthermore, the people of the State of New York are all victims. That's one way these statutes work.

But not the only ones.
Wait til you see how big a victims they are if this goes forward. Notsomuch the people not in the city,

people in the state will be alright. People in the city are going to be having a bad time.

I mean really bad.

But not the only ones.
How is a victim list an infinite series? Like the entire fucking history of man kind is a victim of Trump getting a loan? Jesus and Robert E Lee, possibly George Washington are victims of this building loan. And the city of New York is going to get Jesus his fair share eh?

You can’t find a victim. There isn’t one. Nobody lost anything and nobody is owed anything. That’s why the entire case is nothing more than political.

Forum List

Back