Trump can’t secure $454 million appeal bond in New York fraud case, his lawyers say

Wait til you see how big a victims they are if this goes forward. Notsomuch the people not in the city,

people in the state will be alright. People in the city are going to be having a bad time.

I mean really bad.
The best thing that could happen to NY is they let this go to the next court and get it turned over as fast as possible. Every step they make adds to how big the counter suit will get.

If he's at square 1, you're at square zero. :rolleyes-41:

I've read all about it, and it's the biggest farce US courts have ever seen, IMO.

Former President Trump claimed Friday he has nearly $500 million in cash, conflicting with messaging from his attorneys who claim he won’t be able to post the $454 million bond for his civil fraud case.

“THROUGH HARD WORK, TALENT, AND LUCK, I CURRENTLY HAVE ALMOST FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS IN CASH, A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF WHICH I INTENDED TO USE IN MY CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform.

NO shit.
$44 billion is slightly more than $500 million.

Explainer: How Elon Musk funded the $44 billion Twitter deal

View attachment 918940
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › markets › how-will-elon-mus...
Oct 7, 2022 — Musk pledged to provide $46.5 billion in equity and debt financing for the acquisition, which covered the $44 billion price tag and the closing ...
lz73xarv65qc1.jpeg

Forum List

Back