What are the grounds for trumps fraud appeal ?

If it was signed by Trump, he is certifying it is accurate
/——/ Accurate according to whom? A crackpot judge who thinks you can buy a two acre mansion in Palm Beach for $16 million when the land goes for $100 million per acre?
1708618821954.png

/——/ Accurate according to whom? A crackpot judge who thinks you can buy a two acre mansion in Palm Beach for $16 million when the land goes for $100 million per acre?
View attachment 906555
Are you talking Mara Lago which Trump values at $1 billion when he knows he signed away the rights and the property is encumbered?

Doesnt negate Trumps fraud

The banks fell for it is not a defense
How did they fall for it? And do you realize how stupid you are saying they were? I am not a bank officer in charge of loaning millions, and even I know better than to say, "Cool, you want that in hundreds and twenties?" when someone applies for a $150 million loan. Seriously, where are the bank officers being brought up on charges for violating their fiduciary responsibility?

It's almost as if you are saying something like "The federal government came within a duck's whisker of being overthrown because the Capitol Police were so dumb they opened the doors for the rioters".

It's almost as if you are saying something like "The federal government came within a duck's whisker of being overthrown because the Capitol Police were so dumb they opened the doors for the rioters".
You would have to ask Trump what his master plan was in overturning a legal election and having himself declared the winner

Somehow it involved …

Creating a lie that you had really won and that the election was stolen from him
Convincing a mob that they were responsible for stopping Congress from certifying the election
Intimidating Congress to accept fake electors instead of the ones approved by the states
Having himself declared the rightful President

That is an overthrow of the Government

You would have to ask Trump what his master plan was in overturning a legal election and having himself declared the winner

Somehow it involved …

Creating a lie that you had really won and that the election was stolen from him
Convincing a mob that they were responsible for stopping Congress from certifying the election
Intimidating Congress to accept fake electors instead of the ones approved by the states
Having himself declared the rightful President

That is an overthrow of the Government
They came as close to overthrowing it as the bank did to being defrauded. Face reality, if the defendant's name wasn't TRUMP!, you wouldn't know anything about this case because it would never have been brought for you to complain about it. We have the governor's word on that, they won't go after anyone else, just TRUMP!.

They came as close to overthrowing it as the bank did to being defrauded. Face reality, if the defendant's name wasn't TRUMP!, you wouldn't know anything about this case because it would never have been brought for you to complain about it. We have the governor's word on that, they won't go after anyone else, just TRUMP!.
I never claimed that Trump is a Stable Genius but that he had plans to illegally steal the election and have himself declared President

The fact that he was stopped does not change his intent

I never claimed that Trump is a Stable Genius but that he had plans to illegally steal the election and have himself declared President

You cannot seriously think a few hundred rioters are going to so intimidate Congress that they would actually do that. Heck, tell them that they win and have to appoint a new Secretary of State, then while they're arguing about who it will be, go about your business until you can get the Speaker of the House to agree to National Guard Troops. I mean, come on.

If you do not fill in an online loan application form correctly you will be sentenced to a fine of 354,9 million USD. You will be barred from receiving loans for three years, your children for two, your cats and dogs for one. The spider in the basement will have its web confiscated and you will get a parking prohibition in your garage for ten years.
Haha, massive illegal fraud is not a typo.

Tough shit. He willingly became th President of the united states. Also known as the most scrutinized person in the country. He should have taken that into account before going on his crime sprees.

That's right. Criminals don't get a pass for being morons and failures. Else there wouldn't be anybody in jail.

Haha, massive illegal fraud is not a typo.
Neither is thousands of people crossing the street in the middle of the block without incident. In both cases the law was broken and, in both cases, no damages are suffered. Where is the prosecution of the bank officials who put their signatures on the contract, signifying that they agreed the collateral was of acceptable value?

Neither is thousands of people crossing the street in the middle of the block without incident. In both cases the law was broken and, in both cases, no damages are suffered. Where is the prosecution of the bank officials who put their signatures on the contract, signifying that they agreed the collateral was of acceptable value?
One is an infraction.

One is a felony.

I'm going to be kind and pretend I didn't read that dumb post and let you start over with a better comparison. If you have any.

One is an infraction.

One is a felony.

I'm going to be kind and pretend I didn't read that dumb post and let you start over with a better comparison. If you have any.
You ignored one of the basic questions. Where are the prosecutions of the bank officers who agreed that the collateral was of acceptable value? If there was fraud going on, they're complicit and should lose their careers, if not be brought up on charges.

You ignored one of the basic questions. Where are the prosecutions of the bank officers who agreed that the collateral was of acceptable value? If there was fraud going on, they're complicit and should lose their careers, if not be brought up on charges.
They didn't break any laws. What an absurd question.

If someone hands a loan officer a fraudulent appraisal or paystub, the loan officer isn't accountable for not calling in FBI experts to verify the forgery.

They didn't break any laws. What an absurd question.
Interesting, because the charge is that TRUMP! is supposed to have defrauded someone. The only people involved in the deal were him and the loan officers, and both parties had to sign off on the contract. That means that the officers were signing off on fraud that effected their institution without bothering to verify the value of the collateral, and that's a problem. Don't they have a legal, fiduciary responsibility to their employer to not put their capital at risk? If they're colluding with TRUMP! (which is basically the charge here) to defraud the lender, they should face some pretty harsh consequences. I, for one, would not want such an officer lending out my money so recklessly. No, every loan officer working for me had better include in any contract an independent appraisal done on the property. But, hey, that's just me. What do I know? Apparently, you can get a multi-million dollar loan based on your word of what Grandpa's farm is worth.

I guess you COULD say that they didn't face any consequences because the loan was promptly and fully repaid, but then that weakens the whole fraud thing.

Interesting, because the charge is that TRUMP! is supposed to have defrauded someone.
Charge? No, that's the FACT IN THE PUBLIC RECORD.

Let's be clear.

And I can't really simplify the explanation any further. So either you realize you made a mistake and move on, or you spend the rest of your life incorrcetly thinking you outsmarted the banks, the letter of the law, the prosecutors, and the judges.

Forum List

Back