What a great man.... HAPPY 100th Ronald Reagan, you are truly missed.

I don't live very far from Dixon, IL (Reagan's home town) and I've been to the place where he was a life guard many times. If you ever get the chance to go through the house that he was living in while in Dixon, IL, you will enjoy it. I think Reagan was an excellent Commander-in-Chief and I was proud to serve in the military while he was President.

Well stated...and that's whom Reagan was. He belived in this 'Experiment' of freedom, and bolstered it by action. More importantly he belived in the people...and did everything in his power to get government off their backs.

Of course by "people" you mean the backs of the board members of the biggest multinational corporations. Those long suffering "people" have been mighty grateful to Ronnie.

You're clueless you and goergie need to get a room.:cuckoo:
Do we thank Reagan for your regular access to a computer?

"...Is it any wonder that California seems to have all of the crazy homeless people? State mental hospitals were taken away by Governor Reagan in the seventies, and federal mental health programs were later taken away by President Reagan in the eighties.

"When Ronald Reagan was governor of California he systematically began closing down mental hospitals, later as president he would cut aid for federally-funded community mental health programs.

"It is not a coincidence that the homeless populations in the state of California grew in the seventies and eighties. The people were put out on the street when mental hospitals started to close all over the state.

Seeing an increase in crime, and brutal murders by Herb Mullin, a mental hospital patient, the state legislature passed a law that would stop Reagan from closing even more state-funded mental health hospitals.

"But Reagan would not be outdone.

"In 1980, congress proposed new legislation (PL 96-398) called the community mental health systems act (crafted by Ted Kennedy), but the program was killed by newly-elected President Ronald Reagan. This action ended the federal community mental health centers (see timeline on this link) program and its funding.

"In closing, the next time you pass by a homeless person in downtown San Francisco screaming to themselves at the top of their lungs, remember Reagan..."

And just say thanks.

Ronald Reagan

lol, some people just can't LET IT GO.

It's a HAPPY BIRTHDAY thread.

way funny.:lol::eusa_whistle:

I don't live very far from Dixon, IL (Reagan's home town) and I've been to the place where he was a life guard many times. If you ever get the chance to go through the house that he was living in while in Dixon, IL, you will enjoy it. I think Reagan was an excellent Commander-in-Chief and I was proud to serve in the military while he was President.
Do you hold him responsible for the '83 Beirut barracks bombing?

What about Israel?

What about Israel?

do you all hold Clinton responsible for the Oklahoma city bombing, the First World trade center bombing, the Uss Cole bombing, the Branch davidians killings, Elian Gonzales kidnapping by gunpoint while hiding in a closet.

Last edited:
Nah, you are a scullery maid who thinks she is the queen of England. However, Ronnie could win, and that excuses most things. Sarah and Michelle can't win next year, and that shuts them down for anything.

Nah, you are a scullery maid who thinks she is the queen of England. However, Ronnie could win, and that excuses most things. Sarah and Michelle can't win next year, and that shuts them down for anything.

You do have a major hardon for Palin and Bachman dear. Or is it for Romeny?
go take a cold shower.:lol:

I want a winner. Don't you? Then drop the women and concentrate on the guy who can win.

I want a winner. Don't you? Then drop the women and concentrate on the guy who can win.

I haven't made up my mind yet, but I can tell you it is a NO to Romney for me.
but hey, if he blows your skirt up, have at it.:lol:

I haven't made up my mind yet, but I can tell you it is a NO to Romney for me.
but hey, if he blows your skirt up, have at it.:lol:

Then offer someone else who has a solid chance. Romney, Sarah and Michelle don't. Who do you like other than them? Huckabee, Pawlenty, Christie?

What about Israel?

do you all hold Clinton responsible for the Oklahoma city bombing, the First World trade center bombing, the Uss Cole bombing, the Branch davidians killings, Elian Gonzales kidnapping by gunpoint while hiding in a closet.
I hold all elected Republicans AND Democrats, and the richest 1% of the US population, responsible for virtually all of the political violence around the world.

I believe that's how ALL governments serve to socialize cost and privatize profit.

i think Huck will be the nominee. It all comes down to Iowa, essentially.

Of course by "people" you mean the backs of the board members of the biggest multinational corporations. Those long suffering "people" have been mighty grateful to Ronnie.

You're clueless you and goergie need to get a room.:cuckoo:
Do we thank Reagan for your regular access to a computer?

"...Is it any wonder that California seems to have all of the crazy homeless people? State mental hospitals were taken away by Governor Reagan in the seventies, and federal mental health programs were later taken away by President Reagan in the eighties.

"When Ronald Reagan was governor of California he systematically began closing down mental hospitals, later as president he would cut aid for federally-funded community mental health programs.

"It is not a coincidence that the homeless populations in the state of California grew in the seventies and eighties. The people were put out on the street when mental hospitals started to close all over the state.

Seeing an increase in crime, and brutal murders by Herb Mullin, a mental hospital patient, the state legislature passed a law that would stop Reagan from closing even more state-funded mental health hospitals.

"But Reagan would not be outdone.

"In 1980, congress proposed new legislation (PL 96-398) called the community mental health systems act (crafted by Ted Kennedy), but the program was killed by newly-elected President Ronald Reagan. This action ended the federal community mental health centers (see timeline on this link) program and its funding.

"In closing, the next time you pass by a homeless person in downtown San Francisco screaming to themselves at the top of their lungs, remember Reagan..."

And just say thanks.

Ronald Reagan

Please.. look at California now that the left has taken over... look at it...enough said.

Forum List

Back