WH: Protests not directed at US - WYF!?

Muslim Victims of 9/11 - Muslim Victims of the 9/11 Terrorist Attack

Thousands of innocent lives were lost on September 11, 2001. Our hearts and prayers go out to their families and loved ones, and our most severe condemnation is aimed at the terrorists and their reprehensible actions. Attacks against civilians are condemned in Islam in no uncertain terms, and the majority of Muslims are peace-loving people who denounce such evil.
Indeed, among the many victims of 9/11 were several dozen innocent Muslims, ranging in age from their late 60s to a couple’s unborn child. Six of these victims were Muslim women, including one who was 7 months pregnant. Many were stockbrokers or restaurant workers, earning a living to care for their families. There were converts and immigrants, hailing from over a dozen different countries and the U.S. There were heroes: a NYPD cadet and a Marriott hotel worker, who sacrificed their lives attempting to rescue others. The Muslim victims were parents to over 30 children, who were left orphaned without one or both of their parents

Wait, I thought the Ambassador died from smoke inhalation? or was that all lies?

I don't think the entire story is out yet? They know when he was taken that he was still alive.. beaten and raped.. I don't know then how he died from smoke inhalation? Not sure..

Raped? wow, that man had a very hellish end, and he was trying to help these people.:mad:
Yes raped. Sodomy is the biggest insult there is in the Muslim world or as I call it "Truthmatters's Paradise".

You fucking idiots keep pretending every Muslim in the world wants to kill you.

Fuck you you crazy war mongering idiots.

Go to the hell of your choice

No I don't you fucking idiot! That's what you are claiming about me that you can't possibly know to try and justify you're own shrill, meaningless and incorrect behavior.

I wouldn't say every Muslim is a radical but I would venture that every Muslim is sympathetic to their cause. They may not spill out into the streets but they certainly don't see anything any other way. And yes that includes Muslim Americans. Where are all the Imams condemning this behavior?

One report said we will see it here. I actaully don't beleive that. One reason just might be they aren't on their home turf. How do you think those protests would go over let's say in the deep south?

You idiots want to be drug arround by the nose of the power structure of some EVIL muslim leaders.

You in so doing IGNORE that most muslims in this world do not want to kill Americans or anyone else.

You are no better than the very people you claim to hate

You spit on tbhe grave of our fallen when you do this hate mongering for your religion and party.

You will no longer be able to devide us.

Your false narrative has been uncovered.

the world has peeked under your burka and found you out

WTF???

http://freebeacon.com/carney-protests-not-directed-at-the-united-states/

Wow.. Liberals are really losing it.. This is absolutely ridiculous!

Well, your dumbstupid conservative that couldn't see the forest for the trees:

Protesters clashed with police near the U.S. embassy in Cairo. Two Islamist preachers in Egypt told worshippers that those who made the movie deserved to die under sharia (Islamic law) but they urged protesters not to take their anger out on diplomats or others.
Anti-American fury sweeps Middle East over film - Yahoo! News

Last edited by a moderator:
You fucking idiots keep pretending every Muslim in the world wants to kill you.

Fuck you you crazy war mongering idiots.

Go to the hell of your choice

No I don't you fucking idiot! That's what you are claiming about me that you can't possibly know to try and justify you're own shrill, meaningless and incorrect behavior.

I wouldn't say every Muslim is a radical but I would venture that every Muslim is sympathetic to their cause. They may not spill out into the streets but they certainly don't see anything any other way. And yes that includes Muslim Americans. Where are all the Imams condemning this behavior?

One report said we will see it here. I actaully don't beleive that. One reason just might be they aren't on their home turf. How do you think those protests would go over let's say in the deep south?

Unfortunately, I think that's precisely whats going to happen.. Some crazed Islamic terrorist blowing a mall to hell and back with our kids in it.... I pray it doesn't. Israel has to live that way daily... I can't even imagine the hell they live in.

I don't think the entire story is out yet? They know when he was taken that he was still alive.. beaten and raped.. I don't know then how he died from smoke inhalation? Not sure..

Raped? wow, that man had a very hellish end, and he was trying to help these people.:mad:

:-( I know.. it's haunted me.. Yes, he was raped.. they didn't say anything other than he had been sodomized before dying.

Well thats disgusting but this shouldn't surprise us, Gaddafi was raped before he was killed as well by a Libyan mob.

Americans who were muslims died on 911.

Americans who were muslim have died fighting for this country.

what do you say toi their children and mothers?

you spit in their faces too

So far, the spitting on graves was done by obama when he compared his campaign workers to the dead embassy personnel.

you spit on tbhe grave of our fallen when you do this hate mongering for your religion and party.

You will no longer be able to devide us.

Your false narrative has been uncovered.

the world has peeked under your burka and found you out

wtf??

Yes raped. Sodomy is the biggest insult there is in the Muslim world or as I call it "Truthmatters's Paradise".

My God. One can only wonder at what that man went through.

Jesus. Some people are sick fucks.

All Splatters can talk about is our wanting a religious war. Talk about a sick fuck.

you will NOT be able to color every muslim in the world as a terrorist you war mongering ev il pieces of shit

Unfortunately, I think that's precisely whats going to happen.. Some crazed Islamic terrorist blowing a mall to hell and back with our kids in it.... I pray it doesn't. Israel has to live that way daily... I can't even imagine the hell they live in.

The Israelis deal with it by top notch security, every Israeli is required to do Military service so even the average man and woman on the streets can defend themselves, and the biggest thing is the Israelis don't make excuses for the people trying to kill them like we are doing.

Forum List

Back