WH: Protests not directed at US - WYF!?

And bombing them like these idiots want would not solve anything

And that is what you said when Obama was bombing Libya? Was that what you said when Obama bombed the American citizen and his 16 year old son on orders from the CIA? I don't think bombing is warranted because there would be innocents killed and Obama has done enough to the people of the middle east. But I am surprised at your apparent duplicity.

The White House spin is rapidly coming apart:

News
World news
Libya

Inside the US consulate in Benghazi: material and human damage laid bare

Visit to burned-out consular building reveals extent of attack and gives Libyans a chance to disown mob and offer condolences

Share 188
Email

Chris Stephen in Benghazi
guardian.co.uk, Thursday 13 September 2012 13.58 EDT

Bloodstains from a US employee who grabbed a column while being evacuated from Benghazi consulate
A Libyan man explains that the bloodstains are from an American employee who grabbed the column while being evacuated from the consulate in Benghazi. Photograph: Mohammad Hannon/AP

The bullet holes, smashed masonry and blood on the walls of the burned-out consulate on the southern outskirts of Benghazi are testament to the gun battle that raged through the building, claiming four lives including that of the US ambassador, Chris Stevens.

As the owners of the damaged building and the accommodation block a mile down the road took the Guardian on a tour of the sites on Thursday, reports that the attack was the work of an isolated group seemed to be at odds with the physical evidence and what their staff had told them.

"Better security would not have stopped this," said Adel Ibrahim, the owner of the accommodation building where blood is now spattered beneath a hole smashed in a wall by a heavy projectile. "A security unit is fine if you are facing 10 persons, but there were 400 attackers. [The Americans] would have needed an army to stop them."

LOL,

Islam hates what you believe and will slice your throat if it had its way. Christians are peaceful unlike islam that wishes to slaughter everything in sight. Get a clue.

Muslim Americans DIED on 911.

Muslim Americans DIED fighting in Iraq and afganistan.

fuck you you religious bigot.

Your hate is no longer seen as patriotic.

go to the hell of your choice

I know I'll regret this but... How many hells are there? Do they have names? Why are there different levels of hell? Who made them?

I don't know but Obama says there are 57 states. How can he lose the election when he has 7 more states voting for him that Romney doesn't know about!:D

News
World news
Libya

Visit to burned-out consular building reveals extent of attack and gives Libyans a chance to disown mob and offer condolences

Share 188
Email

Bloodstains from a US employee who grabbed a column while being evacuated from Benghazi consulate
A Libyan man explains that the bloodstains are from an American employee who grabbed the column while being evacuated from the consulate in Benghazi. Photograph: Mohammad Hannon/AP

The bullet holes, smashed masonry and blood on the walls of the burned-out consulate on the southern outskirts of Benghazi are testament to the gun battle that raged through the building, claiming four lives including that of the US ambassador, Chris Stevens.

As the owners of the damaged building and the accommodation block a mile down the road took the Guardian on a tour of the sites on Thursday, reports that the attack was the work of an isolated group seemed to be at odds with the physical evidence and what their staff had told them.

"Better security would not have stopped this," said Adel Ibrahim, the owner of the accommodation building where blood is now spattered beneath a hole smashed in a wall by a heavy projectile. "A security unit is fine if you are facing 10 persons, but there were 400 attackers. [The Americans] would have needed an army to stop them."

I was listening to Fox this morning while getting dressed and they said there are 8 missing hours between the Ambassador being taken and for when he got to the hospital. I pray to God they didn't use those entire 8 hours to torture and rape this man.. I can barely stand knowing they sodomized him ..

News
World news
Libya

Share 188
Email

I was listening to Fox this morning while getting dressed and they said there are 8 missing hours between the Ambassador being taken and for when he got to the hospital. I pray to God they didn't use those entire 8 hours to torture and rape this man.. I can barely stand knowing they sodomized him ..

Wait, I thought the Ambassador died from smoke inhalation? or was that all lies?

TM is tripping over her own feet to apologize for the Muslims.

Yep. What the hell is wrong with her? WTF? ~shrug~

She loves standing up for anyone who wants to hurt America, if it were Americans killing the Egyptian ambassador and burning Qurans in the street she would be calling for them all to be rounded up and gunned down by a firing squad.

Wait, I thought the Ambassador died from smoke inhalation? or was that all lies?

I don't think the entire story is out yet? They know when he was taken that he was still alive.. beaten and raped.. I don't know then how he died from smoke inhalation? Not sure..

jesus you people are assholes.

You want more Iraq and afganistan wars?

Really?

did they work out so well you thought maybe we should do ten more?

News
World news
Libya

Share 188
Email

Yeah, that's what brought on my new sig. Not to mention the State Departments incompetence under Hilary and Obama. They are certainly having their "Carter" moment. While Obama stumps in Las Vegas. Hopefully they will find him coked out, drunk and nude stumbling down the hotel halls with a buxom blonde pole dancer.

Forum List

Back