WH: Protests not directed at US - WYF!?

Why must evryone bend to your demands on how to live?

120913-libya-hunt-240a.photoblog600.jpg

But yet Eygpt just elected the Muslim Brotherhood. LOL!

The same Muslim brotherhood that is firing bullets and tear gas at protestors?

Yes, I think they got wind of their money being cut off if they didn't uphold their responsibility to protect the embassy. They should have been doing that from the first minute.

Ah the right just keeps spitting on the children of dead war heros and calling them terrorist who need to die?

The Israelis deal with it by top notch security, every Israeli is required to do Military service so even the average man and woman on the streets can defend themselves, and the biggest thing is the Israelis don't make excuses for the people trying to kill them like we are doing.

Yup. From what I've read the Isreali's are masters at security. They have to be as they are surrounded by enemies. One mistake can be costly in human lives.

No flies on those boys and girls and they sure don't try to appease folks who are trying to kill em.

+

My last boyfriend was Jewish.. He has family in Jaffa.. He told me about a cafe blown up that had a dead child's bodies strewn all over.. I sat there literally stunned in to silence picturing that scene and was horrified.. God Bless Israel and God bless America!

I did date an Israeli woman for 4 months when I was in California, she had served in the Military over there as well. Amazing woman and very strong. Israelis have no choice but to be tough.

Yeah, they stuck a baton up his ass. Real talk.

Damn.. these sicko's mean biznez.. The face of true hatred and yet that crazy biatch TM is in this thread flippin out ..

The sad thing is none of this would have happened in Libya if Gaddafi was still running things, he would have crushed those protestors in 5 seconds.

How long do you think the rebellion in Syria or Egypt would have lasted if we hadn't meddled?

Yup. From what I've read the Isreali's are masters at security. They have to be as they are surrounded by enemies. One mistake can be costly in human lives.

No flies on those boys and girls and they sure don't try to appease folks who are trying to kill em.

+

My last boyfriend was Jewish.. He has family in Jaffa.. He told me about a cafe blown up that had a dead child's bodies strewn all over.. I sat there literally stunned in to silence picturing that scene and was horrified.. God Bless Israel and God bless America!

I did date an Israeli woman for 4 months when I was in California, she had served in the Military over there as well. Amazing woman and very strong. Israelis have no choice but to be tough.

Which begs the question, can they take out Iran's nuclear facilities without us?

Exactly where does your trashing of dead war heros and their families boundries exsist?

You can pretend my posts are not there but you cant pretend these people did not die.

you dont get to rewrite history

Damn.. these sicko's mean biznez.. The face of true hatred and yet that crazy biatch TM is in this thread flippin out ..

The sad thing is none of this would have happened in Libya if Gaddafi was still running things, he would have crushed those protestors in 5 seconds.

How long do you think the rebellion in Syria or Egypt would have lasted if we hadn't meddled?

If Mubarak were still there? Wouldn't have happened and Israel would have been more secure. This President has done sooo much damage.. Very concerned for our future.. I hear that a lot now since all of this hell has broken out.

Which begs the question, can they take out Iran's nuclear facilities without us?

From what I have read, no. We are the only one with MOAB's powerful enough. Respect comes from a position of strength not appeasement. Candy ass won't even talk to the Israelis.

Last edited:

From what I have read, no. We are the only one with MOAB's powerful enough. Respect comes from a position of strength not appeasement.

What is a MOAB?

Forum List

Back