WH: Protests not directed at US - WYF!?

TM is tripping over her own feet to apologize for the Muslims.

Yep. What the hell is wrong with her? WTF? ~shrug~

She loves standing up for anyone who wants to hurt America, if it were Americans killing the Egyptian ambassador and burning Qurans in the street she would be calling for them all to be rounded up and gunned down by a firing squad.

Muslim Americans have DIED fighting these wars.

why do you hate American heros because they have a religion you dont like?

You fucking idiots keep pretending every Muslim in the world wants to kill you.

Fuck you you crazy war mongering idiots.

Go to the hell of your choice

The White House spin is rapidly coming apart:

I was listening to Fox this morning while getting dressed and they said there are 8 missing hours between the Ambassador being taken and for when he got to the hospital. I pray to God they didn't use those entire 8 hours to torture and rape this man.. I can barely stand knowing they sodomized him ..

Yeah, that's what brought on my new sig. Not to mention the State Departments incompetence under Hilary and Obama. They are certainly having their "Carter" moment. While Obama stumps in Las Vegas. Hopefully they will find him coked out, drunk and nude stumbling down the hotel halls with a buxom blonde pole dancer.

I like your signature!

The White House spin is rapidly coming apart:

I was listening to Fox this morning while getting dressed and they said there are 8 missing hours between the Ambassador being taken and for when he got to the hospital. I pray to God they didn't use those entire 8 hours to torture and rape this man.. I can barely stand knowing they sodomized him ..

Wait, I thought the Ambassador died from smoke inhalation? or was that all lies?

You don't think for one minute that we are ever going to get the truth if it turns out the administration failed in any way, do you? Chuck Todd told me...no way!

Yep. What the hell is wrong with her? WTF? ~shrug~

She loves standing up for anyone who wants to hurt America, if it were Americans killing the Egyptian ambassador and burning Qurans in the street she would be calling for them all to be rounded up and gunned down by a firing squad.

Muslim Americans have DIED fighting these wars.

why do you hate American heros because they have a religion you dont like?

Why do you make excuses and stand up for people who would rape and burn your dead body if they had the chance?

I'd seriously like to know how many different hells there are??? I'm assuming one is where Muslim dudes only get to screw girls.. (no little boys allowed).. one must be no water hose to wipe the "shitter hand?"

No I don't you fucking idiot! That's what you are claiming about me that you can't possibly know to try and justify you're own shrill, meaningless and incorrect behavior.

Muslim countries have NO freedom of speech,
No women's rights
No human rights
hates gays
Wants to dumb people down

They stand against everything you believe. Why are you defending something that would take away everything you fight for? It's understandable that me and you disagree on the scope of government, but seriously?

I want our troops and bases closed down in the middle east.

Last edited:

Wait, I thought the Ambassador died from smoke inhalation? or was that all lies?

I don't think the entire story is out yet? They know when he was taken that he was still alive.. beaten and raped.. I don't know then how he died from smoke inhalation? Not sure..

Raped? wow, that man had a very hellish end, and he was trying to help these people.:mad:

2 dead, 29 injured in Tunisia. We don't know how many are Americans.. Just breaking across the wires.

your christain right is what imflamed these people.

We all know your creaming your jeans for a chritain soldiers war on Islam but you can go to the hell of your choice.

the American people are not as stupid as you are

If these riots are over a video, why is the German embassy being attacked? What did they do?

And why did they wait six months to start things up on 9/11. Isnt 6 months a bit long to be upset over it before you act?

U.S. Muslim Servicemen who Have Died in the Service of Our Country « The Islamic Workplace

As of 2006, some 212 Muslim-American soldiers had been awarded Combat Action Ribbons for their service in Iraq and Afghanistan, and seven had been killed,” the New York Times reported in 2009. On Memorial Day, 2008, the organization Muslim Military Members asked that the Muslim soldiers buried in Arlington Cemetery after dying for their country be remembered:

I don't think the entire story is out yet? They know when he was taken that he was still alive.. beaten and raped.. I don't know then how he died from smoke inhalation? Not sure..

Raped? wow, that man had a very hellish end, and he was trying to help these people.:mad:

:-( I know.. it's haunted me.. Yes, he was raped.. they didn't say anything other than he had been sodomized before dying.

Obviously for muslim apologists, the real cause are Christians, get rid of the Christians and Jews, no more controversy.

Forum List

Back