'West Point' Is the Enemy

"So, I thought it was a strange venue." Referring to West Point, aka: the Enemy Camp

hey, you want to jerk your gherkin over this for another thirty pages, knock yourself out.

thanks for the laughs, hack.
:thup:

Shogun humiliated himself in this thread and I couldn't imagine you were rushing to his defense, but there it is.

Matthews called West Point the Enemy Camp, when he apologizes for it later today you can still kiss my ass.

"So, I thought it was a strange venue." Referring to West Point, aka: the Enemy Camp

hey, you want to jerk your gherkin over this for another thirty pages, knock yourself out.

Shogun humiliated himself in this thread and I couldn't imagine you were rushing to his defense, but there it is.

Matthews called West Point the Enemy Camp, when he apologizes for it later today you can still kiss my ass.

apologies to shut up nutjobs doesn't really mean much. its already been explained what he meant.

Chris Matthews was not himself last night at all. I was surprised at almost everything he said. My hubs and I kept looking at each other like, WTF???

:clap2: I must 'spread the rep before giving' to you again, Rinata, but it's great that the left are also surprised at his tomfoolery.

"I didn't see a lot of warmth in that crowd out there, ah, the President chose to address tonight and I thought that was interesting, he went to maybe the enemy camp tonight, where Wolfowitz used to write speeches for..." Chris Matthews calling West Point the Enemy Camp

And I learned that this means that Obama made a speech at Paul Wolfowitz last night.

No you didn't. You learned that acting like a bitch keeps you from having to face the failure of your silly ass sky is falling routine. Like I said, it must suck to be you.

"It seems like in this case, there isn't a lot of excitement," Matthews said. "I watched the cadets, they were young kids - men and women who were committed to serving their country professionally it must be said, as officers. And, I didn't see much excitement. But among the older people there, I saw, if not resentment, skepticism. I didn't see a lot of warmth in that crowd out there. The president chose to address tonight and I thought it was interesting. He went to maybe the enemy camp tonight to make his case. I mean, that's where Paul Wolfowitz used to write speeches for, back in the old Bush days. That's where he went to rabble rouse the "we're going to democratize the world" campaign back in '02. So, I thought it was a strange venue."

:rofl:

are you always this much of a whining wuss, frank?

you sound like a, like a, like a LIBRUL :eek:

Amazing, Matthews still calls West Point the Enemy Camp.

Amazing.

Amazing, Crusader Frank continues to be a disingenuous fucktard.

Amazing.

Great we have the whole 31 seconds typed out (Shogun was too stupid and lazy to write out any of it) and Matthews calls West Point the Enemy Camp both in the video AND in the quote from the video!

Amazing!

Again, it wasn't my job to type it out, fucktard. YOU made the assumption so YOU were liable for proving your bullshit. As it turns out, what counts as a cheap thrill as newsmax really doesn't impress anyone outside of the partisan hack fucktard patrol.

Yes, Del, Matthews is still calling West Point the Enemy Camp. Try it in braille and maybe it will mean something different, but so far, the video and the text all have him calling West Point the Enemy Camp

still hanging on to that shred of crap, eh dude?

:lol:

take to newsmax, bitch.

"I didn't see a lot of warmth in that crowd out there, ah, the President chose to address tonight and I thought that was interesting, he went to maybe the enemy camp tonight, where Wolfowitz used to write speeches for..." Chris Matthews calling West Point the Enemy Camp

And I learned that this means that Obama made a speech at Paul Wolfowitz last night.

No you didn't. You learned that acting like a bitch keeps you from having to face the failure of your silly ass sky is falling routine. Like I said, it must suck to be you.

And you learned acting like a prick still makes you wrong, but you had fun doing it. Matthews point was West Point was not a friendly or even neutral place for Obama. Any observant person could see the total lack of interest from the cadets.

and, has been pointed out, it was a strange venue for a liberal president to give a speech at regarding military operations. Especially, as has been pointed out already but apparently not translated into Fucktardese, since it is a venue usually hostile to liberal politics. Go give a speech at a Union breakfast and enjoy your epiphany moment.

psshhtt.. As if anyone outside of your little newsmax cirlce jerk hub agrees with you. negro, please. If anything, i've exposed you for the trite partisan bitch that we've always known you as. Really, nothing new was discovered by conveying your standard issue M.O.

Apparently, you don't see a goddamn thing. YOU don't get to decide what Chris Mattews meant without quoting, specifically, the sentence that makes you think he just labeled the academy as an enemy. Sorry, fuckbutter. That is just how proving your ASSumptions works.

Now, again, quote the man and stop preening around like a smarmy little fucktard hoping that no one notices the fine print and PROVE YOUR GODDAMN ASSERTION.

Trust me, the longer you drag this out and act like an avoidance prone pussy the funnier you make the punchline of your own input to this thread, bitch.

true fucking story.

"Quote him" have you lost your mind? It's right there on the video. What's up with you protecting tweety? He give you tingles?

I've seen the video, slowtard. Which is why It's funny to watch your kind absolutely avoid citing, SPECIFICALLY, which sentence of his it was which suggested what you plastic outrage motherfuckers hope will stick in your chicken little act.

Now, i'll invite you to do the same since you want to act like a farcical bitch. QUOTE him.

but, we both know you won't, don't we.

so this is a case of we are not supposed to believe our lying ears? You need to go join the truthers bub! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Quote him" have you lost your mind? It's right there on the video. What's up with you protecting tweety? He give you tingles?

I've seen the video, slowtard. Which is why It's funny to watch your kind absolutely avoid citing, SPECIFICALLY, which sentence of his it was which suggested what you plastic outrage motherfuckers hope will stick in your chicken little act.

Now, i'll invite you to do the same since you want to act like a farcical bitch. QUOTE him.

so this is a case of we are not supposed to believe our lying ears? You need to go join the truthers bub! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

As has been thoroughly proven, it's not your ears that are lying to you so much as it is your unintelligent brain. If you need to snip and paste together phrases in order to reach a convoluted meaning then so be it.

As has been thoroughly proven, it's not your ears that are lying to you so much as it is your unintelligent brain. If you need to snip and paste together phrases in order to reach a convoluted meaning then so be it.

okay big guy,, you tell us what "you" heard him say and we'll see if it matches the video!

Chris Matthews was not himself last night at all. I was surprised at almost everything he said. My hubs and I kept looking at each other like, WTF???

Maybe you have not watched him enough, he says stupid crap all the time.

But I do!! I started watching him in 2004. He's always been a little strange, but he's amusing. What I am surprised at is that lately he is really criticizing the prez a lot. And he never does that. Last week he said that Obama should not have bent that low to the Emperor Of Japan. Too low?? He also said last week that when politicians begin to get a little too intellectual, they lose connection with the American people. :lol::lol::lol:

Actually I don't think that's a bad thing, to offer constructive criticisms about our prez. Like Ed Schultz does. But it almost seemed as though Chris is pissed at Obama about something. That puzzled me, as well as what he said about the West Point Cadets. They did not deserve any criticism at all. Whether they liked Obama's speech or not, I couldn't tell by their faces. And if they didn't, that's their right. They most certainly are not the enemy.

And he always interrupts, but he was awful last night!!! Joan Walsh could not get out a complete sentence. Take a vacation, Chris. You're acting weird, even for you.

"..I didn't see a lot of warmth in that crowd out there, ah, the President chose to address tonight and I thought that was interesting, he went to maybe the enemy camp tonight..." -- Chris Matthews calling West Point the Enemy Camp, no allegory, no metaphor, no innuendo; there it is in black and white for the lazy and stupid

...now FINISH the quote, little bitch... YOU know.. the part where he specifically compared that location to.....

come on, bitch! YOU CAN DOO EEEET!

The Fact that a President would View West Point as the "Enemy Camp" in ANY Context is Disturbing, don't you Think?...

:)

peace...

don't drag obamalama into it, he didn't say it,, tweety said it.

okay big guy,, you tell us what "you" heard him say and we'll see if it matches the video!

I heard him directly compare the venue's reaction to his speech to that of conservative Paul Wolfowitz. hence the observation.

WOW. you people sure do work yourselves into a frenzy over laughable outrage.

I heard him directly compare the venue's reaction to his speech to that of conservative Paul Wolfowitz. hence the observation.

I'm not a bit frenzied.. you on the other hand,, have worked up a lather..

and, has been pointed out, it was a strange venue for a liberal president to give a speech at regarding military operations. Especially, as has been pointed out already but apparently not translated into Fucktardese, since it is a venue usually hostile to liberal politics. Go give a speech at a Union breakfast and enjoy your epiphany moment.

You just agreed that Matthews really is calling West Point the Enemy Camp, but since you're still kissing the tingles on Chris Matthews legs, this wont register for a while.

:clap2: I must 'spread the rep before giving' to you again, Rinata, but it's great that the left are also surprised at his tomfoolery.

I just did another post about it a minute ago. I forgot to say something. Even though Chris would not let Joan Walsh talk, she did manage to get one point in. When Chris said that the young people looked bored and the older folks looked unhappy or something (I don't remember his exact words), I liked Joan's response. She told Chris that when the speech was over they all went forward to shake Obama's hand and take pictures. They seemed happy he was there and were all smiiling. Chris grudgingly told her, "Well, that's true".

What did Chris expect them to do during the speech?? Throw confetti on the stage and break into, "Hail To The Chief"??? I did not understand where he was coming from last night at all.

I'm not a bit frenzied.. you on the other hand,, have worked up a lather..

you newsmax people might think so.. But, then again.. look at the rest of your insightful observations...

Forum List

Back