'West Point' Is the Enemy

are you really this stupid?

Excuse me?

Are you arguing that Matthews called West Point the "Enemy Camp"?

i'm not arguing anything. matthews used a literary device known as a *metaphor*. big fucking deal.

have an adult look it up and get back to me.

my original question still stands.

What a fucking asshole.

Get the fuck out of my face.

I thought you had something clever or sincere to add.

Of all the dumb, lazy fucking Libruls on here this may take the prize for dumbest and laziest.

The video, where Matthews talks about the cadets and calls West Point the "enemy camp", is still where it was when you stared outing yourself as a lazy, stupid, fuck who licks the goosebumps on Matthews legs.

Matthews called West Point the "Enemy Camp" you can make up all the shit about the NAACP and whatever else you need to lie about to make yourself feel better, it's all right there on the videotape

You can cry LIBRUL all day long with your silly newsmax ass, bitch, but the longer you avoid proving your assertion the more obvious it is that I've just punked your silly ass back to the newsmax forums.

As anyone can see from the video, Matthews makes a CLEAR comparison about political venue in regards to Obama's speech versus the kind of speeches usually crafted at that location. End of story. Again, this is no different than making the same observation about a republican giving a speech at a labor union function.

Now, go crawl your hack fucking ass back to newsmax and stop boring the shit out of us with regurgitated shit from that laughable news source. You've just been exposed as the joke that we've always known you to be, ass licker.

:thup:

This isn't a "CO2 causes Man Made Global Warming" Thesis where you make shit up and everyone agrees with you.

Matthews calls West Point the "Enemy Camp" right in the video, if you have some other way of interpreting what he said, IT'S YOUR JOB TO PROVE IT. Stop be a lazy fuck your whole life. Go write out the quote and show everyone how Matthews gives us a chill your your leg.

fail.jpg

Excuse me?

i'm not arguing anything. matthews used a literary device known as a *metaphor*. big fucking deal.

What a fucking asshole.

:rofl:

standard reaction from someone who knows that he just got PWNED.

and, don't make me laugh. What you thought was that he had something to add that helped YOUR position. Now that it looks like he doesn't you react like a fucking toddler throwing a fit in a toy store after being told he can't have a toy. Congratulations, motherfucker. I hope it's worth it.

Excuse me?

What a fucking asshole.

don't forget to take your ball, timmy.

"..I didn't see a lot of warmth in that crowd out there, ah, the President chose to address tonight and I thought that was interesting, he went to maybe the enemy camp tonight..." -- Chris Matthews calling West Point the Enemy Camp, no allegory, no metaphor, no innuendo; there it is in black and white for the lazy and stupid

Last edited:
Of all the dumb, lazy fucking Libruls on here this may take the prize for dumbest and laziest.

The video, where Matthews talks about the cadets and calls West Point the "enemy camp", is still where it was when you stared outing yourself as a lazy, stupid, fuck who licks the goosebumps on Matthews legs.

Matthews called West Point the "Enemy Camp" you can make up all the shit about the NAACP and whatever else you need to lie about to make yourself feel better, it's all right there on the videotape

You can cry LIBRUL all day long with your silly newsmax ass, bitch, but the longer you avoid proving your assertion the more obvious it is that I've just punked your silly ass back to the newsmax forums.

As anyone can see from the video, Matthews makes a CLEAR comparison about political venue in regards to Obama's speech versus the kind of speeches usually crafted at that location. End of story. Again, this is no different than making the same observation about a republican giving a speech at a labor union function.

Now, go crawl your hack fucking ass back to newsmax and stop boring the shit out of us with regurgitated shit from that laughable news source. You've just been exposed as the joke that we've always known you to be, ass licker.

This isn't a "CO2 causes Man Made Global Warming" Thesis where you make shit up and everyone agrees with you.

Matthews calls West Point the "Enemy Camp" right in the video, if you have some other way of interpreting what he said, IT'S YOUR JOB TO PROVE IT. Stop be a lazy fuck your whole life. Go write out the quote and show everyone how Matthews gives us a chill your your leg.

Then you should have NO PROBLEM quoting the man's exact words. Like I've said, I've watched the video. And, CLEARLY, you are overreacting to nothing which is the standard MO for hack bitches like yourself.

and, no.. sorry dummy. YOU made the assumption about his statement so YOU do the proving. It's fucking hilarious that you want to avoid the burden of your own asshole statement every time I prompt you for evidence beyond your newsmax bullshit.

PWNED.

"..I didn't see a lot of warmth in that crowd out there, ah, the President chose to address tonight and I thought that was interesting, he went to maybe the enemy camp tonight..." -- Chris Matthews calling West Point the Enemy Camp, no allegory, no metaphor, no innuendo; there it is in black and white for the lazy and stupid

...now FINISH the quote, little bitch... YOU know.. the part where he specifically compared that location to.....

come on, bitch! YOU CAN DOO EEEET!

What a fucking asshole.

don't forget to take your ball, timmy.

You and Shogun can each grab a Chris Matthews Leg and feel the tingles

What a fucking asshole.

and, don't make me laugh. What you thought was that he had something to add that helped YOUR position. Now that it looks like he doesn't you react like a fucking toddler throwing a fit in a toy store after being told he can't have a toy. Congratulations, motherfucker. I hope it's worth it.

fail.jpg

...now FINISH the quote, little bitch... YOU know.. the part where he specifically compared that location to.....

The Fact that a President would View West Point as the "Enemy Camp" in ANY Context is Disturbing, don't you Think?...

:)

peace...

What a fucking asshole.

i never would have guessed you were lazy.

Maybe you and Del can take it from here, not everything in your live has to be subsidized by someone else

fail.jpg

WAY TO BUTCHER THE QUOTE!

I mean, of COURSE you won't write anything after the word ENEMY CAMP when he SPECIFICALLY compared this venue for Obama to Paul Wolfowitz at the same!

:lol:

seriously, you are a cognitive pussy, dude.

i never would have guessed you were lazy.

How hard do you have to quint to see the metaphor, because in black and white it looks like he called West Point the Enemy Camp?

The Fact that a President would View West Point as the "Enemy Camp" in ANY Context is Disturbing, don't you Think?...

:)

peace...
When did Matthews become president, butt wipe?

Forum List

Back