'West Point' Is the Enemy

i never did defend him, except in the vacuum that exists in your little world. what i did do, was point out how stupid you look getting all cranked over what the cable nonentity said, because, you know, chris matthews is such a *major* mover and shaker in american life.

like i said, you hysterical ninnies crack me up.
keep up the good work.
:thup:

Looks like you defended him in post #62. Got short term memory loss?

if pointing out that frank is a fuckwit is defending chris mathews, i guess i'm guilty as charged.

i should have known i couldn't slip that by you, clousseau.

kudos

Thanks for playing. I wish we agreed more. I love the ostrich. Frank irritates you, I get it. Some do the same for me. Put them on ignore, debate or post a funny pic. Have a great day.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
i never did defend him, except in the vacuum that exists in your little world. what i did do, was point out how stupid you look getting all cranked over what the cable nonentity said, because, you know, chris matthews is such a *major* mover and shaker in american life.

like i said, you hysterical ninnies crack me up.
keep up the good work.
:thup:

if pointing out that frank is a fuckwit is defending chris mathews, i guess i'm guilty as charged.

kudos

bighole.jpg

You might want to stop digging, Buckaroo

kudos

Thanks for playing. I wish we agreed more. I love the ostrich. Frank irritates you, I get it. Some do the same for me. Put them on ignore, debate or post a funny pic. Have a great day.

you too

HA!

bitch, PLEASE. Matthews offering an apology

"I was talking about the skepticism on the faces of the cadets as President Obama spoke, also of course about how Westpoint was where President Bush went in 2002 to make his most HAWKISH speech for the Iraq war."

:rofl:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697//vp/34245382#34245382

Hey Frank... he stated exactly what I was busy telling you yesterday while your pussy was having a meltdown. Trust me, the ONLY thing you pwn is newsmax urls.

HA!

bitch, PLEASE. Matthews offering an apology

"I was talking about the skepticism on the faces of the cadets as President Obama spoke, also of course about how Westpoint was where President Bush went in 2002 to make his most HAWKISH speech for the Iraq war."

Hardball with Chris Matthews

Hey Frank... he stated exactly what I was busy telling you yesterday while your pussy was having a meltdown. Trust me, the ONLY thing you pwn is newsmax urls.

I own you.

tzantza2.jpg

You don't own shit. What Matthews stated in the video above is exactly what I was telling you yesterday. His necessary apology meant to mute your kind of plastic outrage doesn't erase the rest of the video where he clarifies EXACTLY what you were told yesterday.

hell, it's not really even shocking that you'd parade around today as if he groveled at the feet of newsmax! Despite the video, no less!

It kinda fits your M.O., you know?

The apology truly was just lip service. Following it with a Murtha interview shows he wasn't all that into the spirit of an apology in my opinion.

del makes a good point about Matthews not being a big player in the world of talking heads. I noticed Hillary looked about ready to fall asleep as well. Then yesterday she was on a program and had the biggest bags under her eyes. I couldn't help but think she would have been a better President.

Forum List

Back