'West Point' Is the Enemy

"..I didn't see a lot of warmth in that crowd out there, ah, the President chose to address tonight and I thought that was interesting, he went to maybe the enemy camp tonight..." -- Chris Matthews calling West Point the Enemy Camp, no allegory, no metaphor, no innuendo; there it is in black and white for the lazy and stupid

...now FINISH the quote, little bitch... YOU know.. the part where he specifically compared that location to.....

come on, bitch! YOU CAN DOO EEEET!

Maybe you and Del can take it from here, not everything in your live has to be subsidized by someone else

Your assumption is still not mine to prove, bitch. Indeed, it's this kind of objection to post which makes your entire thread input like that of a cat being dangled over a tub of water.

poooor little right wing hack fucktard...

myawwwww..

"..I didn't see a lot of warmth in that crowd out there, ah, the President chose to address tonight and I thought that was interesting, he went to maybe the enemy camp tonight..." -- Chris Matthews calling West Point the Enemy Camp, no allegory, no metaphor, no innuendo; there it is in black and white for the lazy and stupid

i never would have guessed you were lazy.

How hard do you have to quint to see the metaphor, because in black and white it looks like he called West Point the Enemy Camp?

how much tension did you put on your sphincter muscle jamming your head up your ass, hack?

fail.jpg

WAY TO BUTCHER THE QUOTE!

:rofl:

I mean, of COURSE you won't write anything after the word ENEMY CAMP when he SPECIFICALLY compared this venue for Obama to Paul Wolfowitz at the same!

:lol:

seriously, you are a cognitive pussy, dude.

That's it? Are you serious? Wolfowitz spoke before West Point to. Are you saying there are 2 West Points?

Holy fucking Moly!

...now FINISH the quote, little bitch... YOU know.. the part where he specifically compared that location to.....

The Fact that a President would View West Point as the "Enemy Camp" in ANY Context is Disturbing, don't you Think?...

:)

peace...
When did Matthews become president, butt wipe?

Indeed. But, to answer his question..

No. Not at all. In American politics there is such a thing as political enemies, unfriendly grounds and hostile forum. Using the term "enemy" doesn't indicate that they are on par with nazis and terrorists. What IS disturbing is how far people will go to cry foul like smarmy bitches over nothing.

I'm sure, when he tells his kids that Santa brought their xmas gifts, this just validates that Obama is a giant liar not to be trusted with Frank's type.

Maybe you and Del can take it from here, not everything in your live has to be subsidized by someone else

Your assumption is still not mine to prove, bitch. Indeed, it's this kind of objection to post which makes your entire thread input like that of a cat being dangled over a tub of water.

myawwwww..

And yet, Matthews still called West Point the Enemy Camp and you're still waiting for your turn to count the tingles on his leg.

I mean, of COURSE you won't write anything after the word ENEMY CAMP when he SPECIFICALLY compared this venue for Obama to Paul Wolfowitz at the same!

That's it? Are you serious? Wolfowitz spoke before West Point to. Are you saying there are 2 West Points?

Holy fucking Moly!

uh, no? Is this where you look for any kind of out to claw yourself off of the stick you keep getting poked with? You DO realize that Wolfowitz is, as they say, a POLITICAL ENEMY, right? Didya think that Paul was a neutral character in this play, jackass? That his polarity doesn't factor into Matthews point about location of venue?

holy fucking moly, indeed!

myawwwww..

And yet, Matthews still called West Point the Enemy Camp and you're still waiting for your turn to count the tingles on his leg.

Enemy camp in relation to hostile venue for a democrat. nothing more. nothing less.

it must suck to be you!

Holy fucking Moly!

uh, no? Is this where you look for any kind of out to claw yourself off of the stick you keep getting poked with? You DO realize that Wolfowitz is, as they say, a POLITICAL ENEMY, right? Didya think that Paul was a neutral character in this play, jackass? That his polarity doesn't factor into Matthews point about location of venue?

holy fucking moly, indeed!

Obama spoke at Paul Wolfowitz last night? Is that it?

myawwwww..

Enemy camp in relation to hostile venue for a democrat. nothing more. nothing less.

it must suck to be you!

Why would West Point be hostile for a Democrat?

Chris Matthews was not himself last night at all. I was surprised at almost everything he said. My hubs and I kept looking at each other like, WTF???

Maybe you have not watched him enough, he says stupid crap all the time.

"It seems like in this case, there isn't a lot of excitement," Matthews said. "I watched the cadets, they were young kids - men and women who were committed to serving their country professionally it must be said, as officers. And, I didn't see much excitement. But among the older people there, I saw, if not resentment, skepticism. I didn't see a lot of warmth in that crowd out there. The president chose to address tonight and I thought it was interesting. He went to maybe the enemy camp tonight to make his case. I mean, that's where Paul Wolfowitz used to write speeches for, back in the old Bush days. That's where he went to rabble rouse the "we're going to democratize the world" campaign back in '02. So, I thought it was a strange venue."

are you always this much of a whining wuss, frank?

you sound like a, like a, like a LIBRUL :eek:

"I didn't see a lot of warmth in that crowd out there, ah, the President chose to address tonight and I thought that was interesting, he went to maybe the enemy camp tonight, where Wolfowitz used to write speeches for..." Chris Matthews calling West Point the Enemy Camp

And I learned that this means that Obama made a speech at Paul Wolfowitz last night.

"It seems like in this case, there isn't a lot of excitement," Matthews said. "I watched the cadets, they were young kids - men and women who were committed to serving their country professionally it must be said, as officers. And, I didn't see much excitement. But among the older people there, I saw, if not resentment, skepticism. I didn't see a lot of warmth in that crowd out there. The president chose to address tonight and I thought it was interesting. He went to maybe the enemy camp tonight to make his case. I mean, that's where Paul Wolfowitz used to write speeches for, back in the old Bush days. That's where he went to rabble rouse the "we're going to democratize the world" campaign back in '02. So, I thought it was a strange venue."

Amazing, Matthews still calls West Point the Enemy Camp.

Amazing.

Amazing, Matthews still calls West Point the Enemy Camp.

Amazing.

what's amazing is that you can actually use a computer

Great we have the whole 31 seconds typed out (Shogun was too stupid and lazy to write out any of it) and Matthews calls West Point the Enemy Camp both in the video AND in the quote from the video!

Amazing!

Yes, Del, Matthews is still calling West Point the Enemy Camp. Try it in braille and maybe it will mean something different, but so far, the video and the text all have him calling West Point the Enemy Camp

Last edited:
"So, I thought it was a strange venue." Referring to West Point, aka: the Enemy Camp

"So, I thought it was a strange venue." Referring to West Point, aka: the Enemy Camp

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg[/ame]

Still waiting for someone to explain what Matthews really meant

hey, you want to jerk your gherkin over this for another thirty pages, knock yourself out.

thanks for the laughs, hack.
:thup:

Yeah, you missed the part where you explain what he meant because thought he called West Point the Enemy Camp and said it was a strange venue what did he really mean?

So far I've your side has thrown out Paul Wolfowitz and the NAACP as possible explanations.

Forum List

Back