'West Point' Is the Enemy

"So, I thought it was a strange venue." Referring to West Point, aka: the Enemy Camp

and, has been pointed out, it was a strange venue for a liberal president to give a speech at regarding military operations. Especially, as has been pointed out already but apparently not translated into Fucktardese, since it is a venue usually hostile to liberal politics. Go give a speech at a Union breakfast and enjoy your epiphany moment.

You just agreed that Matthews really is calling West Point the Enemy Camp, but since you're still kissing the tingles on Chris Matthews legs, this wont register for a while.

enemy camp in relation to political affiliation. Trust me when I tell you that your purposeful obtuse reactions to what IS said doesn't validate what you want to THINK was said.

Dude. You might as well find another laughable cross to bare. Bringing up tingling legs really doesn't phase anyone this side of your laughable reaction to purposefully misconstrued quotes.

:thup:

true story.

As has been thoroughly proven, it's not your ears that are lying to you so much as it is your unintelligent brain. If you need to snip and paste together phrases in order to reach a convoluted meaning then so be it.

okay big guy,, you tell us what "you" heard him say and we'll see if it matches the video!

I heard him directly compare the venue's reaction to his speech to that of conservative Paul Wolfowitz. hence the observation.

WOW. you people sure do work yourselves into a frenzy over laughable outrage.

By "that venue" you mean West Point, right?

Full 180 degree reversal.

We're off of the NAACP and Paul Wolfowitz Metaphor and we're admitting that Matthews called West Point the Enemy Camp. How could this have ended any other way?

and, has been pointed out, it was a strange venue for a liberal president to give a speech at regarding military operations. Especially, as has been pointed out already but apparently not translated into Fucktardese, since it is a venue usually hostile to liberal politics. Go give a speech at a Union breakfast and enjoy your epiphany moment.

You just agreed that Matthews really is calling West Point the Enemy Camp, but since you're still kissing the tingles on Chris Matthews legs, this wont register for a while.

enemy camp in relation to political affiliation. Trust me when I tell you that your purposeful obtuse reactions to what IS said doesn't validate what you want to THINK was said.

Dude. You might as well find another laughable cross to bare. Bringing up tingling legs really doesn't phase anyone this side of your laughable reaction to purposefully misconstrued quotes.

true story.

So, again, Matthews is calling West Point the Enemy Camp like we said at the beginning. Glad you caught up with the rest of the class.

Go find Del and tell him/her about your progress

I heard him directly compare the venue's reaction to his speech to that of conservative Paul Wolfowitz. hence the observation.

WOW. you people sure do work yourselves into a frenzy over laughable outrage.

I'm not a bit frenzied.. you on the other hand,, have worked up a lather..

you newsmax people might think so.. But, then again.. look at the rest of your insightful observations...

:rofl:

what did you hear him say,, quote him exactly. then we compare the video,,

As predicted, Matthews apologized for calling West Point the Enemy Camp.

I own Del and Shogun. Here I am with Mrs. Crusader and Shogun's Shrunken head. Del should be ready in a few hours, because you clueless classy fucks can't even cough out an "I was wrong"

jibaros.jpg

I own Del and Shogun. Here I am with Mrs. Crusader and Shogun's Shrunken head. Del should be ready in a few hours, because you clueless classy fucks can't even cough out an "I was wrong"

jibaros.jpg
:lol: Matthews is a putz and you own no one...you're a putz, too.

jibaros.jpg

don't be sad frankie; i'm sure you and your mouth breathing compatriots will find something equally earthshattering to be outraged about soon.

my condolences to your wife. better luck next time, hon.

Matthews opened the show by saying he received a "some very tough calls from parents of cadets and former cadets," for calling West Point an "enemy camp," and offered, "I deeply apologize."

Chris Matthews | NewsBusters.org

I my opinion, it wasn't an apology. It doesn't state what he was sorry for, how it was offensive and what he plans on doing to not have it happen in the future or offer some type of outward sign.

Matthews opened the show by saying he received a "some very tough calls from parents of cadets and former cadets," for calling West Point an "enemy camp," and offered, "I deeply apologize."

I my opinion, it wasn't an apology. It doesn't state what he was sorry for, how it was offensive and what he plans on doing to not have it happen in the future or offer some type of outward sign.

who cares what a third rate commentator on a second rate cable outlet says about anything?

you people crack me up.

who cares what a third rate commentator on a second rate cable outlet says about anything?

you people crack me up.

I care!!!! It gave me a great opportunity to use the 'open mouth, insert foot' joke. :lol:

you people crack me up.

You should stroll down Memory Lane and check your posts here, especially the ones directed at me, so you can see how much this meant to you.

you people crack me up.

You should stroll down Memory Lane and check your posts here, especially the ones directed at me, so you can see how much this meant to you.

:rofl:

you should work on your mind reading skills, crusader rabbit, to get a better picture of what means what to me.

keep swinging.

You can cry LIBRUL all day long with your silly newsmax ass, bitch, but the longer you avoid proving your assertion the more obvious it is that I've just punked your silly ass back to the newsmax forums.

As anyone can see from the video, Matthews makes a CLEAR comparison about political venue in regards to Obama's speech versus the kind of speeches usually crafted at that location. End of story. Again, this is no different than making the same observation about a republican giving a speech at a labor union function.

Now, go crawl your hack fucking ass back to newsmax and stop boring the shit out of us with regurgitated shit from that laughable news source. You've just been exposed as the joke that we've always known you to be, ass licker.

This isn't a "CO2 causes Man Made Global Warming" Thesis where you make shit up and everyone agrees with you.

Matthews calls West Point the "Enemy Camp" right in the video, if you have some other way of interpreting what he said, IT'S YOUR JOB TO PROVE IT. Stop be a lazy fuck your whole life. Go write out the quote and show everyone how Matthews gives us a chill your your leg.

fail.jpg

jibaros.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
This isn't a "CO2 causes Man Made Global Warming" Thesis where you make shit up and everyone agrees with you.

Matthews calls West Point the "Enemy Camp" right in the video, if you have some other way of interpreting what he said, IT'S YOUR JOB TO PROVE IT. Stop be a lazy fuck your whole life. Go write out the quote and show everyone how Matthews gives us a chill your your leg.

fail.jpg

jibaros.jpg

did you have some kind of point, bunny rabbit?

you people crack me up.

Why are you so interested in defending him, right up to the point he made your defense look ridiculous? I understand why you would be mad, just direct it at Matthews not us. He was your problem.

goat%20out%20on%20a%20limb.gif

A graphic representation of just how far out on the limb someone will go to defend Chris Matthews

Last edited:

you people crack me up.

Why are you so interested in defending him, right up to the point he made your defense look ridiculous? I understand why you would be mad, just direct it at Matthews not us. He was your problem.

i never did defend him, except in the vacuum that exists in your little world. what i did do, was point out how stupid you look getting all cranked over what the cable nonentity said, because, you know, chris matthews is such a *major* mover and shaker in american life.

like i said, you hysterical ninnies crack me up.
keep up the good work.

you people crack me up.

i never did defend him, except in the vacuum that exists in your little world. what i did do, was point out how stupid you look getting all cranked over what the cable nonentity said, because, you know, chris matthews is such a *major* mover and shaker in american life.

keep up the good work.

Looks like you defended him in post #62. Got short term memory loss?

keep up the good work.

if pointing out that frank is a fuckwit is defending chris mathews, i guess i'm guilty as charged.

i should have known i couldn't slip that by you, clousseau.

kudos

keep up the good work.

if pointing out that frank is a fuckwit is defending chris mathews, i guess i'm guilty as charged.

i should have known i couldn't slip that by you, clousseau.

kudos
Aw just admit it...Matthews makes your leg tingle. :lol:

Forum List

Back