Were 4 Americans sacrificed at Benghazi so Obama could fake having defeated Al Qaeda?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Say goodnight gracie, just say goodnight...

"Snopes.com only confirms Obama's birthplace listed in that pamphlet is Kenya."

What more need be said!

The only thing the Snopes article confirms is that someone made a mistake and that other sources before that time correctly attributed Obama's birth place as Hawaii. Quite simply you are creating meaning in what Snopes is saying that just isn't there.

Now, why can't you answer a simple question? Why do you now believe that Obama did not renounce his citizenship when before you stated he did?

How could somebody else make the mistake? Where did they get the information? He would have had to proof read it before it got sent to the printer so you're simply either stupid or don't know how the real world works....which kinda makes you stupid again... OK, you're just stupid. Like I said, he was born in Hawaii he just lied about Kenya to get benefits. And you asshats simply don't understand the dif.

Why would he have to proof read it?

His dad was born in Kenya, his name was Barack Obama Sr. Seems quite likely they made an error. Much more so than to jump in the retard rabbit hole you did.

So, how about you answer a question for a change. If you believe the President renounced his citizenship does that make him ineligible to be President? What is so difficult about the question?

Or even, why do you believe he renounced his citizenship? There is no evidence that he did.

:eusa_whistle: Wow, really? I bet you don't have business cards do you.... Anything that is being written about ANYONE is proof read you moron. Where the hell do you idiots come from?
So let's tally up your bullshit score ....

• you can't prove Obama claimed he was born in Kenya

• you can't prove Obama proof-read the pamphlet

• you can't prove Obama ever renounced or lost his U.S. citizenship

• you can't prove Obama ever applied to Columbia as an Indonesian citizen

All you have are lies and invective.

Stop posting lies and invective and you're not posting anything at all.

You can't prove any of the statements you just made. Thanks for playing.

It's much more likely the error wasn't caught than like I said the retard rabbit hole you jumped through. Typos and mistakes go to print all the time. But for you? No, that's not possible...it must be a constitutional conspiracy afoot. Regardless of evidence, you just want it to be true.

Now, how about answering a fucking question for a change. It's been posted multiple times but you're too weak to answer it. By not answering I guess you're electing to run away from your previous opinion. Just a little shove and you run like a little girl

That's ridiculous. This is a Harvard pamphlet designed to get work. Your assertion might make sense if it were a grade school pamphlet, not Harvard.
Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh:

It's not even a "Harvard pamphlet." It was a literary promotional pamphlet produced by Acton & Dystel.

Yet more evidence you have no fucking clue about that of which you sputter. :mm:

.... ad hominem in ... three ..... two ...... one ........................

Yes, produced for WHOM, dumbass. Gosh you really are a tard....

It's much more likely the error wasn't caught than like I said the retard rabbit hole you jumped through. Typos and mistakes go to print all the time. But for you? No, that's not possible...it must be a constitutional conspiracy afoot. Regardless of evidence, you just want it to be true.

Now, how about answering a fucking question for a change. It's been posted multiple times but you're too weak to answer it. By not answering I guess you're electing to run away from your previous opinion. Just a little shove and you run like a little girl

That's ridiculous. This is a Harvard pamphlet designed to get work. Your assertion might make sense if it were a grade school pamphlet, not Harvard.

It's not even a "Harvard pamphlet." It was a literary promotional pamphlet produced by Acton & Dystel.

Yet more evidence you have no fucking clue about that of which you sputter. :mm:

You really are a joke.

No further evidence that you have no fucking clue of what you're talking about was needed.

It's already beyond obvious.

The pamphlet was produced for business colleagues in the publishing industry.

Last edited:
The only thing the Snopes article confirms is that someone made a mistake and that other sources before that time correctly attributed Obama's birth place as Hawaii. Quite simply you are creating meaning in what Snopes is saying that just isn't there.

Now, why can't you answer a simple question? Why do you now believe that Obama did not renounce his citizenship when before you stated he did?

How could somebody else make the mistake? Where did they get the information? He would have had to proof read it before it got sent to the printer so you're simply either stupid or don't know how the real world works....which kinda makes you stupid again... OK, you're just stupid. Like I said, he was born in Hawaii he just lied about Kenya to get benefits. And you asshats simply don't understand the dif.

His dad was born in Kenya, his name was Barack Obama Sr. Seems quite likely they made an error. Much more so than to jump in the retard rabbit hole you did.

So, how about you answer a question for a change. If you believe the President renounced his citizenship does that make him ineligible to be President? What is so difficult about the question?

Or even, why do you believe he renounced his citizenship? There is no evidence that he did.

:eusa_whistle: Wow, really? I bet you don't have business cards do you.... Anything that is being written about ANYONE is proof read you moron. Where the hell do you idiots come from?

The proof of every item listed is your inability to prove them factual.

They're claims you make that you can't prove. i.e., hallucinations of yours.

Last edited:

The pamphlet exists. Snopes proved it did. That's all I was saying. You two asshats have shucked and jived for two whole days but you can't escape that fact. Losers!

The pamphlet exists. Snopes proved it did. That's all I was saying. You two asshats have shucked and jived for two whole days but you can't escape that fact. Losers!

This is awesome, so now are saying you never said Obama was lying and thaqt he renounced his citizenship or lied to Harvard about where he was born. The only point you were trying to make is that a pamphlet exists and there is an error in it that has nothing to do with Obama.

Don't pull a muscle with all that back pedaling you're doing.

No, that's not all you were saying. :eusa_doh:

That you're trying to change what you said reveals how full of shit you are and serves as a tacit confession that you know you can't prove what you actually said.
thumbsup.gif

You didn't merely say the pamphlet exists. You actually ascribed credit of its contents regarding Obama being born in Kenya, to Obama...
"No, I accuse him of lying about his whole youth. There is a excerpt from a Harvard pamphlet where he claims he was born in Kenya, there is the claim of life in Indonesia."
...now that you're back pedaling from your ludicrous claim, everyone here sees it is you who is the liar. :mm:

Were 4 Americans sacrificed at Benghazi so Obama could fake having defeated Al Qaeda?

Obama never intended those four Americans to be murdered. He just figured he could reduce their protection without any consequence... and that reducing their security would get him more votes by promoting the idea they didn't need security due to his masterful handling of the Middle East.

He was wrong.

And the reason he was wrong, was because he was an incompetent Commander In Chief, and surrounded himself with people who agreed with him (i.e. other incompetent military people who believed we could reason with the enemy).

But I'm open to all viewpoints. I'd like to hear Obama's and Hillary's explanation of WHY security was progressively reduced in those areas, even as attacks grew more frequent and more severe all summer and the people on the scene kept begging for MORE security, not less. Even as the administration was spending lots of money for luxurious furniture etc. in other consulates and embassies.

And they have spent several years now, avoiding that question. I'd like to know why they are doing that, too.

Obama never intended those four Americans to be murdered. He just figured he could reduce their protection without any consequence... and that reducing their security would get him more votes by promoting the idea they didn't need security due to his masterful handling of the Middle East.

He was wrong.

And the reason he was wrong, was because he was an incompetent Commander In Chief, and surrounded himself with people who agreed with him (i.e. other incompetent military people who believed we could reason with the enemy).

But I'm open to all viewpoints. I'd like to hear Obama's and Hillary's explanation of WHY security was progressively reduced in those areas, even as attacks grew more frequent and more severe all summer and the people on the scene kept begging for MORE security, not less. Even as the administration was spending lots of money for luxurious furniture etc. in other consulates and embassies.

And they have spent several years now, avoiding that question. I'd like to know why they are doing that, too.

Security in those areas was reduced because the Republican Congress voted to reduce spending for security at US diplomatic outposts by 30%.

Security in those areas was reduced because the Republican Congress voted to reduce spending for security at US diplomatic outposts by 30%.
Spending at many of them was INCREASED by the State Dept. Why was Benghazi reduced, despite their being under almost continuous attack for more than a year?

When can we expect Hillary or Obama to answer this question?

Forum List

Back