Were 4 Americans sacrificed at Benghazi so Obama could fake having defeated Al Qaeda?

I did, I quoted you and provided you a link to your own post.

Oh, this one? I see. Yes, I am accusing him of lying. Color me unsurprised that you don't understand the English language. Here's the first line of the post.

"I think BHO is very much a US citizen. Born and raised. However, for him to be able to go to school in Indonesia he would have been required to renounce his US citizenship."

I think he's a dishonest asshole. Full stop. That's all I am accusing him of.

You really like to let yourself off the hook easy. Here is the fullquote:

"I think BHO is very much a US citizen. Born and raised. However, for him to be able to go to school in Indonesia he would have been required to renounce his US citizenship. They're not nearly so nice with aliens as we are it seems. Then, when he applied to Columbia he stated he was a citizen of Indonesia instead of the USA because it's far easier to get in to an Ivy League school as one of...well probably one applicant as opposed to the thousands of US citizens.

Thus he had to commit fraud to get into Columbia and that is why no one has ever seen, nor likely will EVER see a college record, from this most "transparent" of presidents."

You accused him of renouncing his citizenship, claimed he lied on his application to Columbia thereby committing fraud. That's a little more than accusing him of being dishonest.

Tell me, genius, if someone renounces their citizenship do you think they are eligible to be President?

No, I accuse him of lying about his whole youth. There is a excerpt from a Harvard pamphlet where he claims he was born in Kenya, there is the claim of life in Indonesia. I think his whole youth is made up. I think he was born and raised in Hawaii and the rest is fantasy to make him look good.
Yet you can't prove he ever made the claim in that pamphlet that he was born in Kenya. Sarcasm again? :lol:

Snopes verified it long ago...

All this does is show me that he is either born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia, or, he is a masterful bullshitter who has lied about his past to further his career. The second sounds a lot more likely doesn't it....

green.gif
TRUE

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

Promotional Booklet
Speaking of a lack of credibility ... snopes.com does not confirm your claim.

Snopes.com only confirms Obama's birthplace listed in that pamphlet is Kenya.

Regrettably for you, that was not what you said. Your idiotic claim was that Obama was responsible for that being in the pamphlet...

"No, I accuse him of lying about his whole youth. There is a excerpt from a Harvard pamphlet where he claims he was born in Kenya, there is the claim of life in Indonesia."

There's no proof of that and snopes.com does not confirm Obama claimed he was born in Kenya. Even worse for your deceit is the very same link you posted from snopes.com even reveals the editor of that pamphlet says Obama didn't tell her he was born in Kenya.

... time for you to join birthers anonymous.

Oh, this one? I see. Yes, I am accusing him of lying. Color me unsurprised that you don't understand the English language. Here's the first line of the post.

"I think BHO is very much a US citizen. Born and raised. However, for him to be able to go to school in Indonesia he would have been required to renounce his US citizenship."

... and how are you not a birther when pimping.....

"However, for him to be able to go to school in Indonesia he would have been required to renounce his US citizenship."

If you bother to read the whole thread it is a condemnation of him as a fucking liar about his whole life. Color me unsurprised that you are too dim to understand.
Why would I care about the rest of that thread when evidence by HappyJoy was provided to prove you're a birther despite your vapid protests to the contrary?

And you avoided answering the question...

How are you not a birther when you post shit like...

"However, for him to be able to go to school in Indonesia he would have been required to renounce his US citizenship."

Because he has posted a single item and ignored the vast number of posts that mock the birthers that's why. You idiots are great at cherry picking a single post and ignoring all others that show your cherry picking to be BS and that's why you silly people aren't taken seriously.

You simply have zero credibility.
So? You're only mocking yourself since pushing nonsense like how he renounced his U.S. citizenship establishes you as a birther.

thumbsup.gif

Only in your tiny deluded little mind. But what would one expect of a silly twit like you...eh?

"I think BHO is very much a US citizen. Born and raised. However, for him to be able to go to school in Indonesia he would have been required to renounce his US citizenship. They're not nearly so nice with aliens as we are it seems. Then, when he applied to Columbia he stated he was a citizen of Indonesia instead of the USA because it's far easier to get in to an Ivy League school as one of...well probably one applicant as opposed to the thousands of US citizens.

Thus he had to commit fraud to get into Columbia and that is why no one has ever seen, nor likely will EVER see a college record, from this most "transparent" of presidents."

You accused him of renouncing his citizenship, claimed he lied on his application to Columbia thereby committing fraud. That's a little more than accusing him of being dishonest.

Tell me, genius, if someone renounces their citizenship do you think they are eligible to be President?

No, I accuse him of lying about his whole youth. There is a excerpt from a Harvard pamphlet where he claims he was born in Kenya, there is the claim of life in Indonesia. I think his whole youth is made up. I think he was born and raised in Hawaii and the rest is fantasy to make him look good.
Yet you can't prove he ever made the claim in that pamphlet that he was born in Kenya. Sarcasm again? :lol:

All this does is show me that he is either born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia, or, he is a masterful bullshitter who has lied about his past to further his career. The second sounds a lot more likely doesn't it....

green.gif
TRUE

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

Promotional Booklet

Regrettably for you, that was not what you said. Your idiotic claim was that Obama was responsible for that being in the pamphlet...

"No, I accuse him of lying about his whole youth. There is a excerpt from a Harvard pamphlet where he claims he was born in Kenya, there is the claim of life in Indonesia."

There's no proof of that and snopes.com does not confirm Obama claimed he was born in Kenya. Even worse for your deceit is the very same link you posted from snopes.com even reveals the editor of that pamphlet says Obama didn't tell her he was born in Kenya.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Say goodnight gracie, just say goodnight...

"Snopes.com only confirms Obama's birthplace listed in that pamphlet is Kenya."

What more need be said!

green.gif
TRUE

Promotional Booklet

What more need be said!

The only thing the Snopes article confirms is that someone made a mistake and that other sources before that time correctly attributed Obama's birth place as Hawaii. Quite simply you are creating meaning in what Snopes is saying that just isn't there.

Now, why can't you answer a simple question? Why do you now believe that Obama did not renounce his citizenship when before you stated he did?

... and how are you not a birther when pimping.....

If you bother to read the whole thread it is a condemnation of him as a fucking liar about his whole life. Color me unsurprised that you are too dim to understand.
Why would I care about the rest of that thread when evidence by HappyJoy was provided to prove you're a birther despite your vapid protests to the contrary?

And you avoided answering the question...

How are you not a birther when you post shit like...

Because he has posted a single item and ignored the vast number of posts that mock the birthers that's why. You idiots are great at cherry picking a single post and ignoring all others that show your cherry picking to be BS and that's why you silly people aren't taken seriously.

You simply have zero credibility.
So? You're only mocking yourself since pushing nonsense like how he renounced his U.S. citizenship establishes you as a birther.

thumbsup.gif

Only in your tiny deluded little mind. But what would one expect of a silly twit like you...eh?
Spits a birther.
icon_rolleyes.gif

green.gif
TRUE

Promotional Booklet

What more need be said!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

What more needs to be said is what you falsely claimed ... that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya.

Instead, you link an article which doesn't say Obama claimed he was born in Kenya.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

What a monumental fail.

fail1.jpg

Last edited:

green.gif
TRUE

Promotional Booklet

What more need be said!

The only thing the Snopes article confirms is that someone made a mistake and that other sources before that time correctly attributed Obama's birth place as Hawaii. Quite simply you are creating meaning in what Snopes is saying that just isn't there.

Now, why can't you answer a simple question? Why do you now believe that Obama did not renounce his citizenship when before you stated he did?

How could somebody else make the mistake? Where did they get the information? He would have had to proof read it before it got sent to the printer so you're simply either stupid or don't know how the real world works....which kinda makes you stupid again... OK, you're just stupid. Like I said, he was born in Hawaii he just lied about Kenya to get benefits. And you asshats simply don't understand the dif.

green.gif
TRUE

Promotional Booklet

What more need be said!

How could somebody else make the mistake? Where did they get the information? He would have had to proof read it before it got sent to the printer so you're simply either stupid or don't know how the real world works....which kinda makes you stupid again... OK, you're just stupid. Like I said, he was born in Hawaii he just lied about Kenya to get benefits. And you asshats simply don't understand the dif.
That you have to ask questions in lieu of posting evidence is all anyone needs to see to know you're full of shit. :thup:

But then, when aren't birthers full of shit? :dunno:

green.gif
TRUE

Promotional Booklet

What more need be said!

That you have to ask questions in lieu of posting evidence is all anyone needs to see to know you're full of shit. :thup:

What am I asking? I am pointing out you're an idiot. That is self evident.

What more need be said!

What am I asking? I am pointing out you're an idiot. That is self evident.
Hisses the moron who doesn't even realize he's asking questions. :eusa_doh:

What are you asking, you ask???
  • "How could somebody else make the mistake?"
  • "Where did they get the information?"
How could you not know a question is a sentence that ends with a question mark??

Regardless... that you have to ask questions proves you don't have answers.

You're spitting bullshit and can only respond with more bullshit and invective because even you know you can't prove your idiotic claim.

I know it.

You know it.

Hell, probably just about everyone here knows it.

green.gif
TRUE

Promotional Booklet

What more need be said!

Why would he have to proof read it?

His dad was born in Kenya, his name was Barack Obama Sr. Seems quite likely they made an error. Much more so than to jump in the retard rabbit hole you did.

So, how about you answer a question for a change. If you believe the President renounced his citizenship does that make him ineligible to be President? What is so difficult about the question?

Or even, why do you believe he renounced his citizenship? There is no evidence that he did.

green.gif
TRUE

Promotional Booklet

What more need be said!

His dad was born in Kenya, his name was Barack Obama Sr. Seems quite likely they made an error. Much more so than to jump in the retard rabbit hole you did.

So, how about you answer a question for a change. If you believe the President renounced his citizenship does that make him ineligible to be President? What is so difficult about the question?

Or even, why do you believe he renounced his citizenship? There is no evidence that he did.

:eusa_whistle: Wow, really? I bet you don't have business cards do you.... Anything that is being written about ANYONE is proof read you moron. Where the hell do you idiots come from?

What more need be said!

:eusa_whistle: Wow, really? I bet you don't have business cards do you.... Anything that is being written about ANYONE is proof read you moron. Where the hell do you idiots come from?

It's much more likely the error wasn't caught than like I said the retard rabbit hole you jumped through. Typos and mistakes go to print all the time. But for you? No, that's not possible...it must be a constitutional conspiracy afoot. Regardless of evidence, you just want it to be true.

Now, how about answering a fucking question for a change. It's been posted multiple times but you're too weak to answer it. By not answering I guess you're electing to run away from your previous opinion. Just a little shove and you run like a little girl

It's much more likely the error wasn't caught than like I said the retard rabbit hole you jumped through. Typos and mistakes go to print all the time. But for you? No, that's not possible...it must be a constitutional conspiracy afoot. Regardless of evidence, you just want it to be true.

Now, how about answering a fucking question for a change. It's been posted multiple times but you're too weak to answer it. By not answering I guess you're electing to run away from your previous opinion. Just a little shove and you run like a little girl

That's ridiculous. This is a Harvard pamphlet designed to get work. Your assertion might make sense if it were a grade school pamphlet, not Harvard.

How many Americans died in Iraq and Bush let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. In fact, he didn't even care.

That's ridiculous. This is a Harvard pamphlet designed to get work. Your assertion might make sense if it were a grade school pamphlet, not Harvard.

You're contention is that Harvard has never made a mistake? That's fucking hilarious, everyone makes mistakes.

Harvard’s mistake costs 11,000 employees - The Boston Globe

But, no, despite the fact that the source you chose to use doesn't agree with your assumption you continue to believe Obama some how renounced his citizenship? That is what you believe, yes? You have yet to affirm you believe what you formerly posted, why are you so afraid of your own words, little girl?

Is it me or is this site running a little slow?

What more need be said!

So let's tally up your bullshit score ....

• you can't prove Obama claimed he was born in Kenya

• you can't prove Obama proof-read the pamphlet

• you can't prove Obama ever renounced or lost his U.S. citizenship

• you can't prove Obama ever applied to Columbia as an Indonesian citizen

All you have are lies and invective.

Stop posting lies and invective and you're not posting anything at all.

Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh:

It's not even a "Harvard pamphlet." It was a literary promotional pamphlet produced by Acton & Dystel.

Yet more evidence you have no fucking clue about that of which you sputter. :mm:

.... ad hominem in ... three ..... two ...... one ........................

Forum List

Back