Wendy's Supports Chick-Fil-A

republicans never pass up an opportunity to vociferously defend:

homophobes
bigots
big oil
the uber-wealthy

they are truly the party of the people!

I am a Republican dude and I support gay marriage.
Barry Goldwater was the first politician to stand up in the Senate and advocate open service for gays in the military.
Do you know who he is?
This is not a Republican/Democratic thing. For decades the Democrats openly OPPOSED gay marriage including Barry the amateur at the last election.

I imagine Oompah didn't call Obama a bigot in '08.

LOL

homophobes
bigots
big oil
the uber-wealthy

Barry Goldwater was the first politician to stand up in the Senate and advocate open service for gays in the military.
Do you know who he is?
This is not a Republican/Democratic thing. For decades the Democrats openly OPPOSED gay marriage including Barry the amateur at the last election.

LOL

Obama didn't call me arrogant for getting married without Jesus.

homophobes
bigots
big oil
the uber-wealthy

Do you know who he is?

Barry Goldwater?

Dude - welcome to the NEW Republican party. Reasonable Republicans such as yourself are a dying breed.

Racism is unacceptable.

Homophobia is unacceptable.

No its not. I can be scared of homosexuals. Not want them around my children. Express my dislike of them in print, media and speech. Not hire, rent or sell to them.

I can do the same to heterosexuals, bisexuals, trisexuals and polygamists.

YOu can do all that about blacks, too.... and you'd get the same result the Chik-Fil-A folks are getting-

the absolute disdain of decent people.

Were all of those people lined up to by chicken sandwiches at Chick-Fil-A yesterday indecent people?

I hope one day the gay boogeyman issue goes away.
If us red necks in Georgia can accept and love gay folk for who they are and give them equal rights then anyone can.
Gay folk do not want to convert us straight folk. Leave them the hell alone and let them marry and love each other.

Do you know who he is?

LOL

Obama didn't call me arrogant for getting married without Jesus.

You a fag or a heathen, or both?

Line a half mile long here yesterday for the chicken sandwiches. More power to them, that is their right and free speech. Man has a right to run his business the best way he sees fit. And it is wrong to use government to boycott private businesses.
We were down on the other side of town across the tracks this week feeding the hungry and working with the poor while all the "family values" Christians were eating their chicken sandwiches and honking their horns going by the Chick Fil A which is on the other side of town. . Jesus never distinguished between gay and straight, never said a word about it.
This has nothing to do whatsoever with Christianity or family values.
They are selling chicken sandwiches. They are good at it, provide a qualityproduct and also provide a good workplace environment for their employees. And they should be able to hire who they want.
Chicken sammiches-gay marriage. I do not see the connection.

Who is using gummint?

Mayors and many other government officials are banning them from opening new restaurants. Mayors of Boston, Chicago and SF just to name a few.

The Mayor of Boston changed his mind.

Thanks in part to the ACLU - you know - that librul organization that only promotes librul ideology. Funny how the right hates the ACLU till they need them.

And you're right - it isn't Constitutional. Doesn't mean I have to like them for insulting me for not having Jesus in my wife and I's marriage.

Line a half mile long here yesterday for the chicken sandwiches. More power to them, that is their right and free speech. Man has a right to run his business the best way he sees fit. And it is wrong to use government to boycott private businesses.
We were down on the other side of town across the tracks this week feeding the hungry and working with the poor while all the "family values" Christians were eating their chicken sandwiches and honking their horns going by the Chick Fil A which is on the other side of town. . Jesus never distinguished between gay and straight, never said a word about it.
They are selling chicken sandwiches. They are good at it, provide a qualityproduct and also provide a good workplace environment for their employees. And they should be able to hire who they want.

Are you sure ALL of the "family values" Christians were doing that which you describe?

I find it admirable and commend you for feeding the hungry and working with the poor just as millions of us Christians do on a regular basis.

Who is using gummint?

Mayors and many other government officials are banning them from opening new restaurants. Mayors of Boston, Chicago and SF just to name a few.

The Mayor of Boston changed his mind.

Thanks in part to the ACLU - you know - that librul organization that only promotes librul ideology. Funny how the right hates the ACLU till they need them.

And you're right - it isn't Constitutional. Doesn't mean I have to like them for insulting me for not having Jesus in my wife and I's marriage.

Good for the ACLU. That proves the old adage that even a blind squirrel will find an acorn once in a while.

We don't have a Hate-fil-A around here so I can't actively boycott.

However, we do have a Wendy's. Let the partitioning of America continue!
Did you vote for Obama when HE SAID He was for TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE. If you did you my friend are a HATEFUL HYPOCRITE:tongue:

President Obama did not donate $5 million to organizations (including a certified hate group) that depict gay people as pedophiles, want to make “gay behavior” illegal, and even say gay people should be “exported” out of America.

Are you sure ALL of the "family values" Christians were doing that which you describe?

I find it admirable and commend you for feeding the hungry and working with the poor just as millions of us Christians do on a regular basis.

All of the ones lined up THERE just as I stated once before.

The Right has lost their battle against gay rights. What's going on now is merely a mop-up operation by the victors.

The fact that a few fat bigots will hole up in their bunkers, eating chicken and pretending that matters, doesn't change that fact.

Regardless, I am still not clear why CFA came out against gays in such a manner. It's just not sound business practice in the long run. And it really has nothing to do with chicken.

CFL puts their principals above business. They cut 1/7th of their revenue potential on principals.

Consistent if anything.
If they had Christian principles, they wouldn't be profiting off the cruel treatment of chickens.

We don't have a Hate-fil-A around here so I can't actively boycott.

However, we do have a Wendy's. Let the partitioning of America continue!
Did you vote for Obama when HE SAID He was for TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE. If you did you my friend are a HATEFUL HYPOCRITE:tongue:

President Obama did not donate $5 million to organizations (including a certified hate group) that depict gay people as pedophiles, want to make “gay behavior” illegal, and even say gay people should be “exported” out of America.

Links?

86/5877 = 0.0146333163178492

Subway - 23,336 U.S. Locations
McDonald's - 14,000 U.S. Locations
Starbucks - 11,000 U.S. Locations
Pizza Hut - 7,566 U.S. Locations
Burger King - 7,233 U.S. Locations
Dunkin' Donuts - 6,500 U.S. Locations
Wendy's - 5,877 U.S. Locations
Taco Bell - 5,604 U.S. Locations
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - 5,162 U.S. Locations
Domino's Pizza - 4,927 U.S. Locations

10 Largest Fast Food Chains in the U.S. by Location | EZlocal Blog

So the guy owns 86 stores, which is a large franchiser. It is also 86 more than you own and have absolutely no clue on how to run one.

i would also guess he got a smackdown from the franchise licenser, aka wendy's corporate headquarters, telling him to shut the fuck up. This is why the signs disappeared quite fast. It would appear that person has more knowledge than you do.

nowing what I know about actual franchise ownership, you do have some responsibility to the people who own the name, and many contracts will include penalties and clauses that do not allow you to use the franchise to promote your personal hatreds.

before calling someone stupid, you should probably make sure that you are not really fucking stupid.

Since I didn't call anyone stupid, I guess your accusation is fucking stupid.

Since I made no mention of the clauses or contracts, that makes this post fucking stupid.

The Right has lost their battle against gay rights. What's going on now is merely a mop-up operation by the victors.

The fact that a few fat bigots will hole up in their bunkers, eating chicken and pretending that matters, doesn't change that fact.

It has nothing to do with gay rights, it has everything to do with government telling a private business that they can't build a store because of their beliefs. If an individual or group of individuals want to boycott because of a companies beliefs, more power to them, that is a right. Government does not have that right.

Forum List

Back