Well this is rich. How many years did George Takei sit next to a russian and never said a thing and now...

Yes, we know you are a psycho, but you only seem to spend time here ranting about poor people who commit minor property crime, not rich people who embezzle millions.

And you openly take the side of criminals of all stripes, against that of human beings. Always.

That is all that anyone ever needs to know to know what you are.

Naw, man, it's the religious stupidity of it that's so fucking funny. You don't believe in vaccinations, which are proven science…

Genuine vaccines are based on proven science, and I fully support their proper use.

This new, dangerous, experimental mRNA shit is not; and what credible science is emerging seems to indicate that it is neither safe nor effective. But being the subhuman piece of shit that you are, you do not give a shit how many people die or are seriously harmed in order to promote the malevolent agenda that goes with these dangerous drugs.

To your very core, you are one of the most evil and soulless creatures that I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.

And you openly take the side of criminals of all stripes, against that of human beings. Always.

That is all that anyone ever needs to know to know what you are.

It's called "having compassion". Most people who commit crimes aren't evil, they just made a mistake.

Now, I know Mormons aren't really Christians, but the one thing Christianity has right is the concept of atonement and forgiveness.

You know, not murdering people for petty property crimes.

Genuine vaccines are based on proven science, and I fully support their proper use.

This new, dangerous, experimental mRNA shit is not; and what credible science is emerging seems to indicate that it is neither safe nor effective. But being the subhuman piece of shit that you are, you do not give a shit how many people die or are seriously harmed in order to promote the malevolent agenda that goes with these dangerous drugs.

Okay, you see, I take the word of scientists over crazy cultist who think that putting symbols on their underwear protects them from evil.

mRNA vaccines have been used for years. Since the 1960's, in fact, so it's one of the few things that have been around as long as I have.

To your very core, you are one of the most evil and soulless creatures that I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.

Really? I know, man, I said things about your whacky cult, that you can't disprove, and it's kind of like when you tell an 8 year old there isn't a Santa Claus... but the truth hurts, man.

It's called "having compassion". Most people who commit crimes aren't evil, they just made a mistake.

I prefer to save my compassion for human beings who are harmed by the behavior of subhuman criminal filth, rather than for the subhuman criminal filth that harm human beings.

Your concept of “compassion” is a sick mockery of genuine compassion. You do not give a shit about human beings who are harmed by your kind.

I prefer to save my compassion for human beings who are harmed by the behavior of subhuman criminal filth, rather than for the subhuman criminal filth that harm human beings.

Your concept of “compassion” is a sick mockery of genuine compassion. You do not give a shit about human beings who are harmed by your kind.

We get it, you are an angry guy.

You want to really, really kill the guy who stole your tools. Hell hath no fury like a white person mildly inconvenienced.

Me, I have this funny idea, that when a society is fine with grinding poverty and letting the mentally ill wander the streets untreated, they've kind of lost the moral high ground to whine about "Crime".

Me, I have this funny idea, that when a society is fine with grinding poverty and letting the mentally ill wander the streets untreated, they've kind of lost the moral high ground to whine about "Crime".

You certainly have no moral high ground on which to stand, as long as you take the side of subhuman criminal filth against the side of human beings.

Most people who commit crimes aren't evil…

Bullshit.

The drive to commit crimes which violate the rights of human beings is the very definition of evil.

You certainly have no moral high ground on which to stand, as long as you take the side of subhuman criminal filth against the side of human beings.

Isn't that what Hitler did, dehuamanize the Jews before slaughtering them...

Or what was done to members of your cult in the 1830's and 40's, when you were driven out of New York, Ohio, Missouri, and Illinois before fleeing to Utah.

Bullshit.

The drive to commit crimes which violate the rights of human beings is the very definition of evil.

Sorry, man, I just don't get that worked up over property. That's why I carry insurance. So if my property is lost of stolen, I can replace it.

Also, you have anger issues... I'd recommend you get help, but I can't think of a therapist I dislike enough to wish you on.

Isn't that what Hitler did, dehuamanize [sic] the Jews before slaughtering them...

Jews, and nearly all the other victims of Hitler's “final solution” were, in fact, actual human beings, for the most part decent, honest law-abiding, and peaceful.

Hitler's crime in denying their humanity is not at all different from yours of denying the humanity of unborn children, as an excuse to support a “right” to murder them in cold blood.

Criminals are something else. By behaving as criminals, they forfeit their humanity. And by consistently taking their side, against the side of human beings, so do you.

You are utterly delusional if you think that openly siding with subhumans criminal; pieces of shit gives you any high ground from which to look down on me, or down on anyone else. Your “high ground” is a bottomless pit of depravity, madness, and evil.

Jews, and nearly all the other victims of Hitler's “final solution” were, in fact, actual human beings, for the most part decent, honest law-abiding, and peaceful.

Hitler's crime in denying their humanity is not at all different from yours of denying the humanity of unborn children, as an excuse to support a “right” to murder them in cold blood.

Hitler also killed gays and trans people, and you'd have been right down there with him.

Fetuses aren't people. The law doesn't recognize them as people and never did. For instance, I've worked as a census worker twice, and we were not allowed to count fetuses... or anyone who was still a fetus before April 30 of the Census year.

Maybe you should take it up with the Founding Fathers why they didn't count fetuses as people.

Criminals are something else. By behaving as criminals, they forfeit their humanity. And by consistently taking their side, against the side of human beings, so do you.

Wow, you are a really angry guy, aren't you? Sorry, I don't think someone forfeits his humanity because he made a mistake once. I knew a lot of guys who got into trouble when they were younger. Fortunately because they were white, they didn't go to jail and eventually grew up to be productive members of society.

ou are utterly delusional if you think that openly siding with subhumans criminal; pieces of shit gives you any high ground from which to look down on me, or down on anyone else. Your “high ground” is a bottomless pit of depravity, madness, and evil.

My high ground is not being an angry sociopath who wants to kill gays, women who have abortions, petty criminals and anyone else who doesn't fit into your Nazi cult's ideal of "normalcy". It's actually not very much of an effort... it's just not being an asshole.

You should try it sometime, but again- Mormons are inherently assholes.

Forum List

Back