Well this is rich. How many years did George Takei sit next to a russian and never said a thing and now...

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned his russian counter part.

Hollywood has always been in bed with the Russians and always will be.

I remember a number of years ago, the Hollywood Fashion Plate Classy Freddie Blassie stood smiling and saluting while his protege Nikolai Volkoff sang the Russian national anthem.

In the old days, the women of the village would have flung a poof like that off the nearest cliff and laughed about it with the men when they returned from hunting. They're not going to waste food on it.

I miss the good old days sometimes.

You know that show was just make believe and the person that played Chekov is an American, right?
And Scotty wasn't really Scottish!

shocked-disbelief.gif

I wonder if sulu ever got a lip lock on chekov?

One thing I find funny about George Takei is his slavish devotion to the same political party that put him and his family in a concentration camp during his childhood.

Ditto with my current Congresscrook, Doris Matsui, and her predecessor and late husband, Bob Matsui. In fact, Bob Matsui and George Takei both spent time in the same concentration camp at Tule Lake.

I'm somewhat reminded by this of the stereotypical abused girlfriend who won't leave her abusive boyfriend no matter how much be beats her.

Last edited:
One thing I find funny about George Takei is his slavish devotion to the same political party that put him and his family in a concentration camp during his childhood.

Ditto with my current Congresscrook, Doris Matsui, and her predecessor and late husband, Bob Matsui.

I'm somewhat reminded by this of the stereotypical abused girlfriend who won't leave her abusive boyfriend no matter how much be beats her.
I was finally released as financial clerk today, after 4 bishoprics
Cant remember the last time me and my wife left church together. Felt kinda weird.

Ditto with my current Congresscrook, Doris Matsui, and her predecessor and late husband, Bob Matsui. In fact, Bob Matsui and George Takei both spent time in the same concentration camp at Tule Lake.

Because he is not a moron and does not subscribe to your idiotic fantasies, which require abject ignorance of American history.

Actually, Japanese internment had widespread bipartisan support at the time. Both parties thought it was a good idea.

Today, we regret something people at the time considered necessary.

Mr. Takei realizes that as gay man of color, there's one party that represents his interests, and one party that would oppress him.

George Takei knows the people that put him and his family in a concentration camp are not the same as today's Democratic party.

George Takei knows the people that put him and his family in a concentration camp are not the same as today's Democratic party.

To be absolutely fair, Democrats still praise FDR. As they should. FDR saved America from the Great Depression and defeated Fascism and created the American Middle Class.

He also locked up 110,000 American citizens because their ancestors were born in the wrong country, which had widespread bipartisan support.

It's hard for us to imagine today after we drive home from work in our Japanese Car and watch some Japanese anime on our Japanese made TV.

Time Magazine published an article "how to tell our Chinese friends from the Japs."

1646651849630.png

While WW2 Propaganda made a distinction between Nazis and "Good Germans" (Mostly to not alienate people like my grandparents), the Japanese were portrayed as sub-human monsters.

1646651946870.png

OH MY GOD, HE'S AFTER A WHITE WOMAN!

Of course, all this is lost on a guy like Mormon Bob, who harps about Democratic Racism of it's time, but ignores that his own deranged racist cult called dark skin a curse from God.

Last edited:

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned his russian counter part.
Perfect example of ..

Gay before commonsense and morals.

Who cares about the little starving people...

To be absolutely fair, Democrats still praise FDR. As they should. FDR saved America from the Great Depression and defeated Fascism and created the American Middle Class.

He also locked up 110,000 American citizens because their ancestors were born in the wrong country, which had widespread bipartisan support.

It's hard for us to imagine today after we drive home from work in our Japanese Car and watch some Japanese anime on our Japanese made TV.

Time Magazine published an article "how to tell our Chinese friends from the Japs."

View attachment 611857

While WW2 Propaganda made a distinction between Nazis and "Good Germans" (Mostly to not alienate people like my grandparents), the Japanese were portrayed as sub-human monsters.

View attachment 611858
OH MY GOD, HE'S AFTER A WHITE WOMAN!

Of course, all this is lost on a guy like Mormon Bob, who harps about Democratic Racism of it's time, but ignores that his own religion called dark skin a curse from God.
The japanese were subhuman monsters........

Last edited:

Forum List

Back