Well this is rich. How many years did George Takei sit next to a russian and never said a thing and now...

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned his russian counter part.

You know that show was just make believe and the person that played Chekov is an American, right?

You know that show was just make believe and the person that played Chekov is an American, right?

Shhh.... you'll ruin it for him!

1646567982591.png

You did mean to put this in satire right?

Gee, Bruce Willis did a movie with a Russian...I can't believe such a patriot allowed a rooskie to be a movie with him. What a traitor!!!

Walter Koenig's father was a Russian Communist, however, they moved to the United States before he was born and thus Koenig is American (on a separate note, we need to stop referring to people in the hyphenated sense: Italian-American, Irish-American, German-American, African-American). Anyone born in the United States is an American.
As for Koenig's character of Pavel Chekov, he played a "parody" of a Russian, making fun of Russia's claims at the time, to having invented things first.

Last edited:

Has-been faggot actor desperate to be relevant again.

And honestly, the ugliest Japanese person I've ever seen. When he fell out the ugly tree, he hit every branch on the way down. And I know Japanese beauty, having been married to a very beautiful Japanese man, from a very beautiful Japanese family.

And honestly, the ugliest Japanese person I've ever seen. When he fell out the ugly tree, he hit every branch on the way down. And I know Japanese beauty, having been married to a very beautiful Japanese man, from a very beautiful Japanese family.

why is this relevant at all to the topic?

Has-been faggot actor desperate to be relevant again.

Um, okay.

I find Takei amusing, but sometimes he's kind of a jerk.

If it wasn't for Star Trek, his career would have been "utility Asian Guy".

Instead, he's spent the last 50 years whining that Bill Shatner cheated him out of lines...

Forum List

Back