Well this is rich. How many years did George Takei sit next to a russian and never said a thing and now...

Nobody is "starving" because they have to pay a little more to buy gas.

The only reason why this is a crisis is because a bunch of you bought big gas guzzling SUV's. "Wah, please subsidize my bad lifestyle choices!!!!"
OMG----
Are you really trying to spin this shit and think no one sees the higher prices at the pump and at the grocery store and everywhere else. AND FYI, the price jumping is just starting hun.

I don't even have to explain it----EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS JOE that you are full of it.

Last edited:
To be absolutely fair, Democrats still praise FDR. As they should. FDR saved America from the Great Depression and defeated Fascism and created the American Middle Class.

He also locked up 110,000 American citizens because their ancestors were born in the wrong country, which had widespread bipartisan support.

It's hard for us to imagine today after we drive home from work in our Japanese Car and watch some Japanese anime on our Japanese made TV.

Time Magazine published an article "how to tell our Chinese friends from the Japs."

View attachment 611857

While WW2 Propaganda made a distinction between Nazis and "Good Germans" (Mostly to not alienate people like my grandparents), the Japanese were portrayed as sub-human monsters.

View attachment 611858
OH MY GOD, HE'S AFTER A WHITE WOMAN!

Of course, all this is lost on a guy like Mormon Bob, who harps about Democratic Racism of it's time, but ignores that his own religion called dark skin a curse from God.
There are lots of things that we, as a country have to be ashamed of. Only by acknowledging our mistakes, as terrible as they may be, and correcting and learning from them can we truly be the honorable nation we were intended to be. Many think we should just forget those things, and pretend they never happened. Those people do not have what is best for our country at heart.

The japanese were subhuman monsters........

So was everyone else who fought in World War II.

Churchill starved 3 million Indians to death because he didn't want to disrupt shipping lanes. When informed of the famine, he responded, 'Has Gandhi starved yet?"

Stalin slaughtered millions of his own people.

And of, there was Hitler.

But hey, they were "white and delightsome" as the Mormon say.

The worst thing you can say about the Japanese is that they emulated white people. A lot of Filipinos looked at the Japanese as "liberators" from the Americans.

OMG----
Are you really trying to spin this shit and think no sees the higher prices at the pump and at the grocery store and everywhere else. AND FYI, the price jumping is just starting hun.

I don't even have to explain it----EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS JOE that you are full of it.
Only an idiot wouldn't realize that the pandemic, and Russia, two things that we could not prevent, have had a big effect on the price of fuel.

OMG----
Are you really trying to spin this shit and think no sees the higher prices at the pump and at the grocery store and everywhere else. AND FYI, the price jumping is just starting hun.

Inflation is an international phenomenon, not just an American one, "hun". We are at near full employment, people have money to burn. Normally, this would be a good thing.

There are lots of things that we, as a country have to be ashamed of. Only by acknowledging our mistakes, as terrible as they may be, and correcting and learning from them can we truly be the honorable nation we were intended to be. Many think we should just forget those things, and pretend they never happened. Those people do not have what is best for our country at heart.

I agree. But just look at the absolute hysteria we are seeing over the 1619 Project and Critical Race Theory. We want to Disneyfy our history.

This...
1646653034960.png

and not this.

1646653080876.png

Of course, all this is lost on a guy like Mormon Bob, who harps about Democratic Racism of it's time, but ignores that his own deranged racist cult called dark skin a curse from God.

And yet, for all your lies about my religion, and all your efforts to project your racism on me, I think it is very clear which one of us openly holds and expresses racist or otherwise bigoted opinions, and which one of us does not.

You're almost a mutated, steroid-bloated version of the well-founded stereotype of LIbEral filth accusing their opposition of their own vices.

Only an idiot wouldn't realize that the pandemic, and Russia, two things that we could not prevent, have had a big effect on the price of fuel.

Stifling domestic oil production, and making us more dependent on oil imported from unstable parts of the world, is something we could easily have prevented, by simply electing a President and other representatives that would put America's interests first, ahead of foreign interests.

And yet, for all your lies about my religion, and all your efforts to project your racism on me, I think it is very clear which one of us openly holds and expresses racist or otherwise bigoted opinions, and which one of us does not.

You're almost a mutated, steroid-bloated version of the well-founded stereotype of LIbEral filth accusing their opposition of their own vices.

Uh, you are the one who calls people of color "sub-human criminals" when they protest against Police Brutality.
You are the one who wants to execute women of color for having abortions.

I'd love to blame all of this on your deranged cult, but I've met Mormons and most of them aren't as deranged as you are.

Stifling domestic oil production, and making us more dependent on oil imported from unstable parts of the world, is something we could easily have prevented, by simply electing a President and other representatives that would put America's interests first, ahead of foreign interests.

Except Oil is an international commodity. It doesn't get cheaper because we let Big Oil pollute the water table in the west.

Oil prices are up because world wide demand for it is up. Part of that is because Japan phased out their nuclear power plants after the Fukushima disaster. Part of that is because India and China have increased their usage as they become more industrial.

So, no, we aren't going to solve this problem by despoiling our air and water trying to get those last few drops out the shale and tar sands. We solve this problem by finding alternatives.

Right. Trump would have put Chinese flags on our jets. Just let that sink in for a minute.

So was everyone else who fought in World War II.

Churchill starved 3 million Indians to death because he didn't want to disrupt shipping lanes. When informed of the famine, he responded, 'Has Gandhi starved yet?"

Stalin slaughtered millions of his own people.

And of, there was Hitler.

But hey, they were "white and delightsome" as the Mormon say.

The worst thing you can say about the Japanese is that they emulated white people. A lot of Filipinos looked at the Japanese as "liberators" from the Americans.
Oh look when stagged pushing propaganda lies--you now try to redirect.

I don't know about Churchhill and the Indians--he isn't my leader.

but then you try to defend the japanese being absolutely EVIL by saying well Hitler was and Stalin were evil too.

Hun, Americans don't identify with Hitler and stalin----Americas fought to kill them.

Then I had to ask myself why would you do this? You're nuts. You are to wrapped up in your racist nonsense that you can't logical think yourself through that Americans are not Hitlers and Stalins people.

Oh stop it Bulldog---the price of oil shooting up was happening before RUSSIA. The reason was that fucking Biden getting rid of US energy independence and increasing demand by paying idiots not to work which created artificial demand for products along with the added cost that libs always add to fuel for stupid things like making Corn fuel which is bad for engines, increases the cost, and actually costs more energy than just using oil for fuel.

Secondly, RUSSIA is BIDENS fault---this all could have been avoided with a strong president in charge who would have kept our oil independence cutting the profits of Russia and demand for their fuel and one who would have thumped Putin for getting out of line...

NO BIDEN, no gas jump up now. These are the facts.

Oh look when stagged pushing propaganda lies--you now try to redirect.

I don't know about Churchhill and the Indians--he isn't my leader.

Well, I'd say "educate yourself", but "pearls before swine".

but then you try to defend the japanese being absolutely EVIL by saying well Hitler was and Stalin were evil too.

Hardly.... The point wasn't who was most evil... they all were. But only one of them were portrayed as sub-human monsters. The kind it becomes okay to use atomic weapons on.

Hun, Americans don't identify with Hitler and stalin----Americas fought to kill them.

Actually, Stalin was our ally in WWII. (Seriously, what Home School did you learn your history in?)

the point was, that we blamed Hitler personally for his atrocities, not the German people as a whole. In fact, our propaganda worked on the assumption that there were "good Germans" who were waiting to be liberated. (They weren't. Germans fought for Hitler to the last old man and little boy.)

The Japanese AS A PEOPLE were portrayed as sub-human monsters in our propaganda. That was the point I was trying to make that is clearly going over your head.

Then I had to ask myself why would you do this? You're nuts. You are to wrapped up in your racist nonsense that you can't logical think yourself through that Americans are not Hitlers and Stalins people.

No, we are our own special kind of evil.

Slavery
Genocide of the Native Americans.

Since you brought up the Filipinos, maybe you should look up the Philippine War of 1899 - 1902. Here's a hint. We killed a lot more Filipinos than the Japanese did in WWII. Probably got a lot more rapey, too.

Uh, you are the one who calls people of color "sub-human criminals" when they protest against Police Brutality.

That is, of course a flat-out lie, and you know damn well that it is a flat-out lie. But then lying is what you do. Lying is what you are.

You're the one, not I, who equates skin color with criminality; and then tries to use that as a basis to call me “racist” for calling out subhuman criminal shit for what it is.

Being a subhuman criminal piece of shit has nothing at all to do with race, and everything to do with behavior. Behavior is the very thing that distinguishes criminals from human beings, and skin color has northing at all to do with it.

You are the one who wants to execute women of color for having abortions.

I want murderers to be brought to proper justice, especially those who murder the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings.

You disagree because if you are not a criminal, yourself, then you are certainly much more similar to a criminal than you are to anything that could be called a human being.

I'd love to blame all of this on your deranged cult, but I've met Mormons and most of them aren't as deranged as you are.

I do not think that anyone here would recognize you as being in any position to call anyone else “deranged”. That's rather like a galactic-center supermassive black hole calling a snowflake “black”.

Last edited:
Oh stop it Bulldog---the price of oil shooting up was happening before RUSSIA. The reason was that fucking Biden getting rid of US energy independence and increasing demand by paying idiots not to work which created artificial demand for products along with the added cost that libs always add to fuel for stupid things like making Corn fuel which is bad for engines, increases the cost, and actually costs more energy than just using oil for fuel.

Secondly, RUSSIA is BIDENS fault---this all could have been avoided with a strong president in charge who would have kept our oil independence cutting the profits of Russia and demand for their fuel and one who would have thumped Putin for getting out of line...

Trump temporarily removed protections for our country and it's workers. Biden put those protections back in place, where they should have been all along. You're still pouting because the country fired that fat orange fool. He lost. Get over it, you big dumb ass baby..

Well, that's not true. After bottoming out at $30.00 a barrel during TRUMP PLAGUE, the price of oil increased to nearly $60.00 a barrel by the time Trump left.

1646654338524.png

Except Trump didn't Thump Putin, he enabled him. He let the guy have free reign in Syria (giving Russia Warm Water Ports in the Mediterrean.)

Magic Underwear cuts off circulation to Bob's Brain.

That is, of course a flat-out lie, and you know damn well that it is a flat-out lie. But then lying is what you do. Lying is what you are.

You're the one, not I, who equates skin color with criminality; and then tries to use that as a basis to call me “racist” for calling out subhuman criminal shit for what it is.

Except you think we should shoot the BLM protesters and not the January 6 protestors...

Being a subhuman criminal piece of shit has nothing at all to do with race, and everything to do with behavior. Behavior is the very thing that distinguishes criminals from human beings, and skin color has northing at all to do with it.

Sure it doesn't. Then you should have as much contempt for the white collar criminal as the blue collar one... but oddly, you only want to murder the guy who swipes a TV, and not the guy who embezzles from a retirement fund.

I do not think that anyone here would recognize you as being in any position to call anyone else “deranged”. That's rather like a galactic-center supermassive black hole calling a snowflake “black”.

Um, okay, but I can always get a rise out of you, Magic Underpants.

Sure it doesn't. Then you should have as much contempt for the white collar criminal as the blue collar one... but oddly, you only want to murder the guy who swipes a TV, and not the guy who embezzles from a retirement fund.

More bullshit, of exactly the sort that is uniquely yours.

I'd gladly see both classes of criminals put to death.

That's not murder. It's only murder when you kill a human being, and criminals are not human beings.

You're the one who is trying to use skin color rather than criminal behavior as a criterion by which to distinguish criminals from human beings. That makes YOU the racist.

Um, okay, but I can always get a rise out of you, Magic Underpants.

What a sick, creepy faggot you are, to be so obsessed with my underwear.

No wonder you could never get any woman to marry you.

I'd gladly see both classes of criminals put to death.

Yes, we know you are a psycho, but you only seem to spend time here ranting about poor people who commit minor property crime, not rich people who embezzle millions.

What a sick, creepy faggot you are, to be so obsessed with my underwear.

Naw, man, it's the religious stupidity of it that's so fucking funny. You don't believe in vaccinations, which are proven science, but you believe in Magic Underwear.

Forum List

Back