Well Newsome signed it, it's now official. The MINIMUM wage now to flip burgers is $20.00 an hour in California

And if it's bad, for the entire country?

Politicians want their money. I've already stated more than once it's not good but I'm not going to quit advocating for the poor when the rich is still getting theirs.

Politicians want their money. I've already stated more than once it's not good but I'm not going to quit advocating for the poor when the rich is still getting theirs.
Yeah. Who gives a shit about running the country into the ground when there's votes to buy?

Bail outs. Quantitive easing. The wars, etc.
All those things impact the individual as well as corporations. Please be specific.

Which bailouts? The 2008 bailout of the banks was necessary and they repaid the loans with interest ahead of schedule.

The bailout of automakers was totally unnecessary and President Obama rescued the auto UNIONS.

Quantitative easing was necessary after the Democrat-driven mortgage/housing/financial meltdown of 2008. As you know, President Trump was taking money out of circulation until Covid-19.

All those things impact the individual as well as corporations. Please be specific.

Which bailouts? The 2008 bailout of the banks was necessary and they repaid the loans with interest ahead of schedule.

No they didn't but again, as long as you are going to defend corporate welfare I'm going to support the people.

The bailout of automakers was totally unnecessary and President Obama rescued the auto UNIONS.

Quantitative easing was necessary after the Democrat-driven mortgage/housing/financial meltdown of 2008. As you know, President Trump was taking money out of circulation until Covid-19.

No he wasn't. It didn't stop until Biden. (Not that Biden wanted it to stop)

It just did - in California. Fast food jobs paying less than $20/hr are now illegal. What part of that are you denying?

First, that is not true. Second that isn't what you claimed.

Forum List

Back