Well , it went to brain cancer

it will be ok my debate friend...and no babying me..I need to catch up on what that Trump has been up too.

Let's see - maybe I can help you out with that...

Just a couple of weeks ago Trump egged the White House lawn - after first waterboarding the innocent eggs with scalding water. Told 'em they were invited to a hot tub party, he did. No black, brown or white eggs allowed. :evil:

Unfortunately, Trump's been using his twitter account to manipulate stock market upticks again...someone oughta charge him with insider trading. :whip:

I heard it rumored that Trump put more money in some *gasp* middle class folks pockets than they deserve - Oh, the humanity. o_O

Did you know that Trump signed an anti-online sex trafficking bill recently?...I mean really, just like a rightie tightie to spoil the fun. After all, maybe that's the only way some folks can have sex.:dunno:

And...did you know the VA has an easier path to firing incompetent employees!?! Yep, Trumps fault. :eek-52:

Hope that helps keep the ol' juices flowing. You can thank me later. :2up:

Haaaa Haaaa , Thanks

yeps. I am doing radiation 2 more times, ( hate it ) having to take steroids which keep me awake all night.
I was so sick throwing up and the hospital gave me a stomach infection. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks..it sucked..not able to have my daily fix of debating ...so I need a fix..

Can't see to drive my sports car...but I haven't lost my feistiness , so don' baby me..lol..

giphy.gif

Here's hoping that the treatments work and you are well and feeling good soon!

Thanks so much~

let me point this out people...when one has cancer who does not really care to hear about all those people and relatives you have that died of it...seriously is that how you roll?

oh i am not so sure about that

everyone's cancer journey is different

i like the success stories but also want to hear about how much things has changed since

without the new biological meds and the grace of God i would should have been dead months ago

I took but just for a second..What are those Biological meds you are taking? I am so against what the medical shit has to offer..

I feel back but I told the doctor who was forcing steroids to get the fuck out of my room..I was so sick , these doctors gave me a damn stomach infection..
So I did the steroids for the damn radiation..

I asked for a CT scan make in Nov..and this damn doc. refused me..

Anyway there are too many cancer spots and I can pretty much die at anytime with a seizure...trying finding peace with that..

get some good weed and use it...good luck and dont listen to these debbie downers.....just keep up with treatments
I’ve read that no one knows if weed might have a negative effect on chemo and radiation therapy (or indeed a positive or negative one) - ie it could negatively interfere with the success of these therapies.

I’ve tried finding research but the little there is is unhelpful for various reasons as well as the fact that they tend to cancel each other out, so cancer organisations tend to counsel extreme caution or total abstinence (unsurprisingly), AFAIK. What we are left with is plenty of interesting anecdotal stuff.
Do you know of any compelling research pro weed in theses circumstances?

I was just reading what steroids do to you...I had to for the awful radiation, but am taking myself off fast..awful stuff.

I am swearing at everyone...but trying not to..I can't sleep//

I did both of my chemo's 12 total without steroids ( I told them I took them but the brain is not to mess with so I am listening.)

I will fight this Tilly..so much cancer to stop but haven't looked at all my natural options..

Remember I said I was sick? threw up for 30 days...one good way to lose weight... I keeped going back to the ER and they sent me home 3 x..

I went by ambulance myself so I didn't have to wait, and I told the doctor I want a CT...they are too freaking busy Tilly from the illegals. I am done going there..

Yes I am not a complete Lefty// but Trump sucks..:cuckoo: he is a loon.

Gezzz I wrote a book so no worries to read it all.

let me point this out people...when one has cancer who does not really care to hear about all those people and relatives you have that died of it...seriously is that how you roll?

i like the success stories but also want to hear about how much things has changed since

without the new biological meds and the grace of God i would should have been dead months ago

I took but just for a second..What are those Biological meds you are taking? I am so against what the medical shit has to offer..

I feel back but I told the doctor who was forcing steroids to get the fuck out of my room..I was so sick , these doctors gave me a damn stomach infection..

Anyway there are too many cancer spots and I can pretty much die at anytime with a seizure...trying finding peace with that..
Hi Eaglewings :huddle:
I’m sorry if I’ve missed things, but are the cancer cells in the brain metastases from breast cancer, so they are the original breast cancer cell type, or are they a specific type of brain cancer cell instead?
If they are metastases, have they offered you chemo?

Also, steroids are hateful things with their own set of problems - agreed - but they could also ensure inflammation and therefore swelling in the brain is damped down and that could reduce the risk of seizures due to limiting the amount of pressure and irritation on the brain.

Have they given you any meds to raise the threshold for seizures?

PM if you don’t want to discuss all these details out here or if you just want to PM me.
Hugs and kisses :smiliehug:

Damn. Get well soon

Love ya Gramps..I can still kick your ass, so watch out.
Sure you can ya one legged hobbit :meow:

Blindfolded ...haaa..love ya old man..love debating with you..

They told us 5 months to 5 years Gramps..I am not going listen to that shit..

I know your not a christian but I am.

Can't drive...blah

Husband is making a trip for my 2 boys and us for 10 days to Alaska ..may not work out but I don't fly..and I am going to gamble , sorta takes over for drinking for me...lol..

Hi Eaglewings :huddle:
I’m sorry if I’ve missed things, but are the cancer cells in the brain metastases from breast cancer, so they are the original breast cancer cell type, or are they a specific type of brain cancer cell instead?
If they are metastases, have they offered you chemo?

Also, steroids are hateful things with their own set of problems - agreed - but they could also ensure inflammation and therefore swelling in the brain is damped down and that could reduce the risk of seizures due to limiting the amount of pressure and irritation on the brain.

Have they given you any meds to raise the threshold for seizures?

PM if you don’t want to discuss all these details out here or if you just want to PM me.
Hugs and kisses :smiliehug:

Yes, seizure drugs Good...

Damn. Get well soon

Can't drive...blah

Husband is making a trip for my 2 boys and us for 10 days to Alaska ..may not work out but I don't fly..and I am going to gamble , sorta takes over for drinking for me...lol..
Sometimes hope is better than any medical solution. High spirits are the most important part of nearly any recovery. Keep your chin up and enjoy life with a smile.

Make a resolution to return and haunt that damn doc?

I take keytruda a drug changes your immune system to recognize cancer i have had really good results

plus i take a maintenance "chemo"

and a injection xgeva to harden my bones where the cancer was

in my first 4 treatments where i got three chemos at once

they gave me a lot of IV steroids

was hard adjusting to the awake and sleepy bounces

i had been diagnosed with stage four lung cancer

i had numerous metastasis spots on my femurs -pelvis - several vertebra- ribs - spot on my liver

and of course a huge one in my lung

currently all of the spots are gone

and the one in my lung has shrunk 77 percent

i get cat scans a little over every three months

Damn. Get well soon

Can't drive...blah

Alaska? You go girl!!!!! That sounds fun :)

I take keytruda a drug changes your immune system to recognize cancer i have had really good results

i had numerous metastasis spots on my femurs -pelvis - several vertebra- ribs - spot on my liver

That's great news Jon - they've made enormous advances in treatment, especially dealing with the immune system!

That's great news Jon - they've made enormous advances in treatment, especially dealing with the immune system!

thanks Coyote i appreciate that so much

my first diagnosis before it was known that i would qualify for a biologic

the doc gave me a few months

when the results came back that i qualified for Keytruda he said it could change my life by years

i feel really good have not missed a day of work

and didnt lose my hair --LOL

when the results came back that i qualified for Keytruda he said it could change my life by years

Hey - keeping your hair is definately a bonus!

Hey - keeping your hair is definately a bonus!

i was supposed to lose it in the first 4 treatments (the hardest ones) but didn't

instead got wild waving hair --LOL a gal at work was rather disappointed i didn't lose it

she was going to give me a skull tat --LOL which would have been kind of cool

Forum List

Back