Well , it went to brain cancer

let me point this out people...when one has cancer who does not really care to hear about all those people and relatives you have that died of it...seriously is that how you roll?

wouldnt it be better to discuss those who have faced it and lived....hope is always better than that deep dark hole of hopelessness
Where is your cancer?

I just stopped radiation... out of the hospital who gave me a stomach infection ( hard one pisses me off..) I can balance and be on the internet. I am sorta stuch with the sterioroids for not, I didn't use then in chemo.

I believe in Jesus Christ and and talking to some people in the AA program...I have some resesments..

I was so sick since Nov. and should have had a MRI then..I mean a 2 x breast cancer patient so sick ..they did nothong

So I am living with active brain cancer where there is too much to stop now.

I have the CBD pot...THC high makes me paranoid...lol...what should I do to really kill the cancer?

yeps. I am doing radiation 2 more times, ( hate it ) having to take steroids which keep me awake all night.
I was so sick throwing up and the hospital gave me a stomach infection. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks..it sucked..not able to have my daily fix of debating ...so I need a fix..

Can't see to drive my sports car...but I haven't lost my feistiness , so don' baby me..lol..

giphy.gif
That sucks Eaglewings :smiliehug:. I hope the radiation eases the sumptoms for you. We will work on being extra snarkey and feisty to keep you on your toes sweetie!

Special one for you

We need to fight for our animals

images (2).jpg

yeps. I am doing radiation 2 more times, ( hate it ) having to take steroids which keep me awake all night.
I was so sick throwing up and the hospital gave me a stomach infection. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks..it sucked..not able to have my daily fix of debating ...so I need a fix..

Can't see to drive my sports car...but I haven't lost my feistiness , so don' baby me..lol..

giphy.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- oh geez , i didn't know EWings so let me just say , best wishes as you do battle . You are one of the best liberal types on the board . As i said , Best Wishes EagleWings !!

giphy.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- oh geez , i didn't know EWings so let me just say , best wishes as you do battle . You are one of the best liberal types on the board . As i said , Best Wishes EagleWings !!

Love you too my favorite Rightie.thanks for popping
in..I can still debate, just getting stronger...but can have a seizure any time so I am sorting things out best way to stop them..

it will be ok my debate friend...and no babying me..I need to catch up on what that Trump has been up too.

Love ya Pismoe...you old rightie

i am remission from bladder cancer.....nothing like what you are facing....one friend is over 10 yrs old from the hodgkins you can live thru...another 4 yrs old from lung cancer.....so there are survivors and you need to focus on that...i am sorry you are having to deal with this...i was lucky to have both of them for support...

get some good weed and use it...good luck and dont listen to these debbie downers.....just keep up with treatments
I’ve read that no one knows if weed might have a negative effect on chemo and radiation therapy (or indeed a positive or negative one) - ie it could negatively interfere with the success of these therapies.

I’ve tried finding research but the little there is is unhelpful for various reasons as well as the fact that they tend to cancel each other out, so cancer organisations tend to counsel extreme caution or total abstinence (unsurprisingly), AFAIK. What we are left with is plenty of interesting anecdotal stuff.
Do you know of any compelling research pro weed in theses circumstances?

let me point this out people...when one has cancer who does not really care to hear about all those people and relatives you have that died of it...seriously is that how you roll?

oh i am not so sure about that

everyone's cancer journey is different

i like the success stories but also want to hear about how much things has changed since

without the new biological meds and the grace of God i would should have been dead months ago

giphy.gif

Here's hoping that the treatments work and you are well and feeling good soon!

it will be ok my debate friend...and no babying me..I need to catch up on what that Trump has been up too.

Let's see - maybe I can help you out with that...

Just a couple of weeks ago Trump egged the White House lawn - after first waterboarding the innocent eggs with scalding water. Told 'em they were invited to a hot tub party, he did. No black, brown or white eggs allowed. :evil:

Unfortunately, Trump's been using his twitter account to manipulate stock market upticks again...someone oughta charge him with insider trading. :whip:

I heard it rumored that Trump put more money in some *gasp* middle class folks pockets than they deserve - Oh, the humanity. o_O

Did you know that Trump signed an anti-online sex trafficking bill recently?...I mean really, just like a rightie tightie to spoil the fun. After all, maybe that's the only way some folks can have sex.:dunno:

And...did you know the VA has an easier path to firing incompetent employees!?! Yep, Trumps fault. :eek-52:

Hope that helps keep the ol' juices flowing. You can thank me later. :2up:

Forum List

Back