Well , it went to brain cancer

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
yeps. I am doing radiation 2 more times, ( hate it ) having to take steroids which keep me awake all night.
I was so sick throwing up and the hospital gave me a stomach infection. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks..it sucked..not able to have my daily fix of debating ...so I need a fix..

Can't see to drive my sports car...but I haven't lost my feistiness , so don' baby me..lol..

giphy.gif

:huddle:

Sorry to hear it. I wish you well and hope the treatments work. Keep us updated, please.

If you supported trump, you would already feel great again! :D
Love you eagle!

yeps. I am doing radiation 2 more times, ( hate it ) having to take steroids which keep me awake all night.
I was so sick throwing up and the hospital gave me a stomach infection. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks..it sucked..not able to have my daily fix of debating ...so I need a fix..

Can't see to drive my sports car...but I haven't lost my feistiness , so don' baby me..lol..

giphy.gif

i will keep you in my prayers

My third wife had radiation therapy for a tumor or cancer by the ocular nerve and she lived to be a bitch...

Well, that kills the rumor you have nothing between your ears.

(sorry to hear about the cancer, killed 3 out of 4 of my grandparents, and both parents)

giphy.gif

Daily dose of debate? No you don't! :D

Good luck and keep kickin!

giphy.gif

Oh wow, I hope the treatment is successful.

giphy.gif
Friend has been fighting brain cancer for a year and half. She is still fighting.

Use this as a blessed opportunity to get right with those around you and God.

giphy.gif
That sucks Eaglewings :smiliehug:. I hope the radiation eases the sumptoms for you. We will work on being extra snarkey and feisty to keep you on your toes sweetie!

giphy.gif
Friend has been fighting brain cancer for a year and half. She is still fighting.

Use this as a blessed opportunity to get right with those around you and God.

true that

cancer changes lots of thing about you and around you

more so when handed a pretty hard diagnosis

Forum List

Back