Boycott Anchorage

"the sex they were assigned at birth?" Do liberal asshats tell us who did the assignment?

Once a man's dick has been cut off and a fake pussy put in it's place, it should use the lady's rest room. The law that was proposed would not allow that if I understand the link correctly.

Once a man's dick has been cut off and a fake pussy put in it's place, it should use the lady's rest room. The law that was proposed would not allow that if I understand the link correctly.
Can you imagine the politicians and the debate language used? lmao!

Ok Bob, if say Jimmy gets his dick cut off and gets a fake pussy, he can use the womens room? No no no, what I'm saying is that if Jimmy cuts his dick off and gets a plastic pussy he has to use the mens room because he's still a man. No Sam, that's not right either! If Jimmy cuts his pecker off and and gets him a plastic poon tang, he can use the womens room so long as a he carries the whacked of peter in his pocket. So, having pocket peter gets him in the mens room? Ok then, we agree.

Last edited:
As big and fat that women have become along with the dudes the only way to tell them apart is with beards.....

Forum List

Back