Welcome our newest mod, Meister!

Meister?

I hear he was a sloppy drinker in HS

..... and NO, you can NOT tie him up anywhere. He has ninja skills none of you are aware of ..... yet!

tenor.gif

Ya know, if you were really proud of this it would not come out at 6 on a Sunday....

Besides, isn't he a recycled mod?

Oh, and I now have rope for sale.

May the insanity come slowly Meister.

We never sleep. Weekends mean nothing to us. There is no life beyond planet USMB.

Meister's Minions.. I'll remember to use that one. .

Hello Mr. Meister!

I hope the other mods let you know about the sorta secret dealio that I don't get banned!

is that a new cheese?........

Want to be the first to find out?

Meister :flirtysmile4:
Looks like he's conservative. That's very good. He's sure welcome!

He's not JUST a conservative.

He is a man who leans conservative in his politics, but who is able to put all that bullshit aside and make judgement calls on his fellow board members base solely on the content of their work against the backdrops of the board rules and common decency.

That's what made him a good Mod back in the day and that is what will make him a good Mod now.

He is a man who leans conservative in his politics, but who is able to put all that bullshit aside and make judgement calls on his fellow board members base solely on the content of their work against the backdrops of the board rules and common decency.

That's what made him a good Mod back in the day and that is what will make him a good Mod now.
Then we just need to give him a little push! ;)

My condolences, Meister. Your board experience will never be the same...

It's one thing to eat the sausage, but once you see how it's made...

Now that Nikki Haley will be gone as US Ambassador to the U.N.; we could perhaps get Meister to be the 30th US Ambassador. :bigboy:

Good luck with that one!

As I recall, he don' push easy.

We'll see what time, beer and right-wing politics can do to a man, but as I recall, he don' push easy.

:popcorn:

Good luck with that one!

As I recall, he don' push easy.

We'll see what time, beer and right-wing politics can do to a man, but as I recall, he don' push easy.

:popcorn:
We have our ways!

Forum List

Back