Weird . . . LOL

All males gynos are perverts. Stay away from the men.

Yeah instead go to your gay female perverts. That will show them men suck. lol
Just because your doctor is gay and holds your balls way too long...

I might agree with you if I had balls, but I don't since I'm not a guy lmao.
So you prefer spreading your legs for a man gyno? Don't get that kind of action at home? Or doesn't your gf want you going to another woman? :biggrin:

All males gynos are perverts. Stay away from the men.

Yeah instead go to your gay female perverts. That will show them men suck. lol
Just because your doctor is gay and holds your balls way too long...

I might agree with you if I had balls, but I don't since I'm not a guy lmao.
So you prefer spreading your legs for a man gyno? Don't get that kind of action at home? Or doesn't your gf want you going to another woman? :biggrin:

I prefer neither it is to invasive LMAO fk them both.

it was kinda shocking.....to him....tweak my damn nipple...o hell no...my hubby was there and just burst out laughing...he was also there when i passed out from the damn pain and shock....it hurt!
Why would you submit to something so unnecessarily painful (and disfiguring) as a nipple piercing? What was your reason for doing that?

I just heard on the news that a gynecologist who works at a university is being sued by some former and current students of the school for sexual abuse. In the lawsuit, they are stating that he fondled their breasts and digitally penetrated their vaginas when it was not medically necessary.

But, he is a GYNECOLOGIST. Lol. That is what a gynecologist does, he checks your reproductive/sexual organs, which would also include breast examinations (which I get at my gyn appointments as well, to check for any lumps). Why would you go to see a GYNECOLOGIST if you don't have any problems related to your reproductive/sexual anatomy?

They also state that there was a female chaperone in the room at the time of the exams, and that some of these women didn't realize this was a "sexual assault" until they heard about the lawsuit.

:dunno: Maybe I'm missing something here, but it seems to me as if the man was doing his job as a gynecologist.

Of course, I will wait until more about this comes to light, but the "complaints" about him checking breasts and vaginas is really quite silly considering he is a gynecologist and that is what he does for a living, as yucky as that might be. Lol.

Report: USC Campus Clinic Gynecologist Accused Of Misconduct

Based on your description of a gynecologist, I think I was one with a girlfriend I had in college. But seriously folks, this is what liberal snowflakism brings you- women who don’t “know” they have been sexually assaulted until someone tells them. These women are stupid sheep.

i cant remember a doctor trying to shove a gloved fist inside me.....some of the things the women are claiming are a bit much but why didnt they speak out....i do not understand why women permit this and then go bitch about it....when i was having my nipple pierced....the dude assumed i was good with him reaching out and tweaking my nipple to make it hard....i slapped the shit outta him....each time he touched me after that...he ask before hand...i am a good sized woman and dont cotton to touching by anyone
How is he supposed to pierce your nips if he can’t touch them?

he needed to warn me.....i was looking the other way and talking.....all he had to do was tell me what he was going to do...i went with am for her nose piercing damn that looked painful

he needed to warn me.....i was looking the other way and talking.....all he had to do was tell me what he was going to do...i went with am for her nose piercing damn that looked painful

You are a glutton for punishment

it was kinda shocking.....to him....tweak my damn nipple...o hell no...my hubby was there and just burst out laughing...he was also there when i passed out from the damn pain and shock....it hurt!
Why would you submit to something so unnecessarily painful (and disfiguring) as a nipple piercing? What was your reason for doing that?
Could not agree more. Women’s nipples really don’t need any adornments, nature pretty much got them perfect.

Oh wow, he's had complaints filed against him for almost 20 years and they just got around to firing him last year.

Forum List

Back