Weird . . . LOL

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
I just heard on the news that a gynecologist who works at a university is being sued by some former and current students of the school for sexual abuse. In the lawsuit, they are stating that he fondled their breasts and digitally penetrated their vaginas when it was not medically necessary.

But, he is a GYNECOLOGIST. Lol. That is what a gynecologist does, he checks your reproductive/sexual organs, which would also include breast examinations (which I get at my gyn appointments as well, to check for any lumps). Why would you go to see a GYNECOLOGIST if you don't have any problems related to your reproductive/sexual anatomy?

They also state that there was a female chaperone in the room at the time of the exams, and that some of these women didn't realize this was a "sexual assault" until they heard about the lawsuit.

:dunno: Maybe I'm missing something here, but it seems to me as if the man was doing his job as a gynecologist.

Of course, I will wait until more about this comes to light, but the "complaints" about him checking breasts and vaginas is really quite silly considering he is a gynecologist and that is what he does for a living, as yucky as that might be. Lol.

Report: USC Campus Clinic Gynecologist Accused Of Misconduct

thats is it...i am suing that mother fucking urologist.....he puts cameras up my urethra

all joking aside...what did they expect....my ob/gyn..really can drop that ob lol....does all that with gusto...even sticking her/his finger up ones ass to get a stool sample...i think now they give you kits....for the stool sample...
men are now afraid to touch women....and i cant remember the last time i was examined by any male doctor that the 'watcher' wasnt there....that is what i called the women who come into the room for no other purpose than to watch and make the woman relax

when i went in for my first check up at the urologist....he did a complete gyn examine....his reasoning....he needed to find out if the bleeding wasy gyn connected or not..made sense....i have seen him for 5 years now....first and only gyn he did

So, just think about the lawsuits if one of these students had a reproductive cancer and he didn't find it. Then he would be being sued for not being "thorough" enough, probably. If you don't want your vagina checked, then don't go to see a gynecologist because 9 times out of 10, you are going to get a vag exam when you see a gynecologist. :113:

They don’t have a chance of winning a lawsuit. Dumbasses. I just think it is fashionable these days for libtard women to accuse men of anything and everything.

thats is it...i am suing that mother fucking urologist.....he puts cameras up my urethra

all joking aside...what did they expect....my ob/gyn..really can drop that ob lol....does all that with gusto...even sticking her/his finger up ones ass to get a stool sample...i think now they give you kits....for the stool sample...
men are now afraid to touch women....and i cant remember the last time i was examined by any male doctor that the 'watcher' wasnt there....that is what i called the women who come into the room for no other purpose than to watch and make the woman relax

when i went in for my first check up at the urologist....he did a complete gyn examine....his reasoning....he needed to find out if the bleeding wasy gyn connected or not..made sense....i have seen him for 5 years now....first and only gyn he did

He was just trying to get pervy with you, I'm sure. :eusa_naughty:

Seriously though, I suppose it would be pretty easy to get away with "sex abuse" when you are a gynecologist. Lol.

i cant remember a doctor trying to shove a gloved fist inside me.....some of the things the women are claiming are a bit much but why didnt they speak out....i do not understand why women permit this and then go bitch about it....when i was having my nipple pierced....the dude assumed i was good with him reaching out and tweaking my nipple to make it hard....i slapped the shit outta him....each time he touched me after that...he ask before hand...i am a good sized woman and dont cotton to touching by anyone

i cant remember a doctor trying to shove a gloved fist inside me.....some of the things the women are claiming are a bit much but why didnt they speak out....i do not understand why women permit this and then go bitch about it....when i was having my nipple pierced....the dude assumed i was good with him reaching out and tweaking my nipple to make it hard....i slapped the shit outta him....each time he touched me after that...he ask before hand...i am a good sized woman and dont cotton to touching by anyone

:lol: That is hilarious!

it was kinda shocking.....to him....tweak my damn nipple...o hell no...my hubby was there and just burst out laughing...he was also there when i passed out from the damn pain and shock....it hurt!

what can i say...midlife crisis.....i am so glad the tat is on my foot....funny it does seem people really do make major changes every 10 years or so....

I hear you about the fisting stuff. That is definitely something I would consider out of the ordinary during a routine vaginal exam, but from what I understood, only one person has accused him of doing that. I guess we will have to wait to hear more when more information comes out, but I just thought it sounded kind of funny on the news, a gynecologist being accused of digitally penetrating vaginas and fondling breasts. Lol.

All males gynos are perverts. Stay away from the men.

I hear you about the fisting stuff. That is definitely something I would consider out of the ordinary during a routine vaginal exam, but from what I understood, only one person has accused him of doing that. I guess we will have to wait to hear more when more information comes out, but I just thought it sounded kind of funny on the news, a gynecologist being accused of digitally penetrating vaginas and fondling breasts. Lol.
That’s why I minored in amateur gynecology in college.

Forum List

Back