Weird . . . LOL

I just heard on the news that a gynecologist who works at a university is being sued by some former and current students of the school for sexual abuse. In the lawsuit, they are stating that he fondled their breasts and digitally penetrated their vaginas when it was not medically necessary.

But, he is a GYNECOLOGIST. Lol. That is what a gynecologist does, he checks your reproductive/sexual organs, which would also include breast examinations (which I get at my gyn appointments as well, to check for any lumps). Why would you go to see a GYNECOLOGIST if you don't have any problems related to your reproductive/sexual anatomy?

They also state that there was a female chaperone in the room at the time of the exams, and that some of these women didn't realize this was a "sexual assault" until they heard about the lawsuit.

:dunno: Maybe I'm missing something here, but it seems to me as if the man was doing his job as a gynecologist.

Of course, I will wait until more about this comes to light, but the "complaints" about him checking breasts and vaginas is really quite silly considering he is a gynecologist and that is what he does for a living, as yucky as that might be. Lol.

Report: USC Campus Clinic Gynecologist Accused Of Misconduct

I'm just an amateur gynecologist. Although well versed, I really can't comment on this thread.

So I won't

blastoff , sorry, didn't see your post when I did mine. Seems theirs a "growing" number of us out there!

i cant remember a doctor trying to shove a gloved fist inside me.....some of the things the women are claiming are a bit much but why didnt they speak out....i do not understand why women permit this and then go bitch about it....when i was having my nipple pierced....the dude assumed i was good with him reaching out and tweaking my nipple to make it hard....i slapped the shit outta him....each time he touched me after that...he ask before hand...i am a good sized woman and dont cotton to touching by anyone
If that's the case why in the Hell did you want him to pierce your GD nipple???

I just heard on the news that a gynecologist who works at a university is being sued by some former and current students of the school for sexual abuse. In the lawsuit, they are stating that he fondled their breasts and digitally penetrated their vaginas when it was not medically necessary.

But, he is a GYNECOLOGIST. Lol. That is what a gynecologist does, he checks your reproductive/sexual organs, which would also include breast examinations (which I get at my gyn appointments as well, to check for any lumps). Why would you go to see a GYNECOLOGIST if you don't have any problems related to your reproductive/sexual anatomy?

They also state that there was a female chaperone in the room at the time of the exams, and that some of these women didn't realize this was a "sexual assault" until they heard about the lawsuit.

:dunno: Maybe I'm missing something here, but it seems to me as if the man was doing his job as a gynecologist.

Of course, I will wait until more about this comes to light, but the "complaints" about him checking breasts and vaginas is really quite silly considering he is a gynecologist and that is what he does for a living, as yucky as that might be. Lol.

After this...
Michigan State to pay Larry Nassar victims $500 million in settlements

...expect more of that.

i cant remember a doctor trying to shove a gloved fist inside me.....some of the things the women are claiming are a bit much but why didnt they speak out....i do not understand why women permit this and then go bitch about it....when i was having my nipple pierced....the dude assumed i was good with him reaching out and tweaking my nipple to make it hard....i slapped the shit outta him....each time he touched me after that...he ask before hand...i am a good sized woman and dont cotton to touching by anyone
What? You thought he could tattoo your nipple without touching it?

That must be the worst job of all..

Jesus all you do is look at pussys all day long.

Reminds me of this guy

Why wouldn't you trust your doctor?

Larry Nassar settlement: Michigan State University settles with victims for $500 million - CNN

thats is it...i am suing that mother fucking urologist.....he puts cameras up my urethra

all joking aside...what did they expect....my ob/gyn..really can drop that ob lol....does all that with gusto...even sticking her/his finger up ones ass to get a stool sample...i think now they give you kits....for the stool sample...
men are now afraid to touch women....and i cant remember the last time i was examined by any male doctor that the 'watcher' wasnt there....that is what i called the women who come into the room for no other purpose than to watch and make the woman relax

when i went in for my first check up at the urologist....he did a complete gyn examine....his reasoning....he needed to find out if the bleeding wasy gyn connected or not..made sense....i have seen him for 5 years now....first and only gyn he did
BUT-
When the watcher lights up a cigarette after the exam, run the hell outta there.

All males gynos are perverts. Stay away from the men.
I certainly would not be a job that appealed to me.

Sounds appealing but almost none of your patients are Swedish bikini models.
Most are overweight housewives
I couldn't eat sushi every day either.
And then you would have to examine women on their period or some that may have poor hygiene...no thanks.
Yuk

It's the trendy way to destroy someone's life. METOO teaches them to act like stupid asses. But, hey when you don't like someone or they hurt your feelings just say they raped you or sexually assaulted you . Job done no proof needed.

Forum List

Back