Boys Scouts, Camping and Condoms

It is very sad to see what has become of this once-great organization.

6a00d8341c503453ef01901c34a04a970b.jpg

If I had kids today, they wouldn't go near that faggot infested queer org. When do the girl scouts start eating "brownies"?

yep. have some great memories of my dad taking me camping and we all sat around the fire telling ghost stories and roasting dinner of some form with other dads and their sons. dunno if we're getting better or worse with all this and don't care. i loved those times in my life and glad i have the memories i do.

If I were a kid again, I would not be involved in Scouting. It was a place to go to be away from the social pressures of dealing with the opposite sex, learn, do fun stuff, and further observe how to become a man from good role models.

If I were a kid again, I would not be involved in Scouting. It was a place to go to be away from the social pressures of dealing with the opposite sex, learn, do fun stuff, and further observe how to become a man from good role models.
that's it to me. sometimes we need away from the social shit being flung about so many turn to entertainment.

well that was stupid. they can't shut the fuck up about politics. next.

let's go camping. oops.

sometimes people just need to shut the fuck up and stop telling others how to feel or they're wrong.

ok, 99% of the time people need to shut the fuck up and stop telling people how to feel.

the girl scout response is spot on:

“The change to allow girls into the BSA provoked a blistering response from the national Girl Scouts of America organization last year when they issued the following statement: ‘The Boy Scouts’ house is on fire. Instead of addressing systemic issues of continuing sexual assault, financial mismanagement and deficient programming, BSA’s senior management wants to add an accelerant to the house fire by recruiting girls,'” the council said.

“The change to allow girls into the BSA provoked a blistering response from the national Girl Scouts of America organization last year when they issued the following statement: ‘The Boy Scouts’ house is on fire. Instead of addressing systemic issues of continuing sexual assault, financial mismanagement and deficient programming, BSA’s senior management wants to add an accelerant to the house fire by recruiting girls,'” the council said.
whoah - so the girl scouts of america are not in step with all this?

The Democrat Left has an obsession with perv sex, and bodily functions in general. They attempt to inject them into everything.

Condoms required at Scouts’ 24th World Jamboree

yea, safe to say it's just a little different than when i was a kid.

The condoms are required because they now allow the faggots to attend as Proud Faggots, so the condoms are needed for the Officially Approved and Encouraged Anal Sex With Little Boys Jamboree part of the Jamboree.
Actually, it's not just that, girls are now allowed to be scouts as well. Lord help us once the adults fall asleep. . . .

If they sneak a little booze in there. . . . . iceberg is right, scouting is nothing like when we were kids. It now seems more to resemble a Roman orgy than traditional summer camp. :eusa_think:

The condoms are required because they now allow the faggots to attend as Proud Faggots, so the condoms are needed for the Officially Approved and Encouraged Anal Sex With Little Boys Jamboree part of the Jamboree.
Actually, it's not just that, girls are now allowed to be scouts as well. Lord help us once the adults fall asleep. . . .

If they sneak a little booze in there. . . . . iceberg is right, scouting is nothing like when we were kids. It now seems more to resemble a Roman orgy than traditional summer camp. :eusa_think:
potentially sure. but hell, i've heard stories of church camps that were the same and that was 30+ years ago. :)

they didn't tell you to bring condoms but ...

This is what happens when supposedly non profit organizations become all about money.

They are now in direct competition with BSA. I expected them to throw a fit over this.

Why would they be?

If you were a girl, would you want to join scouts with just girl, or scouts with boy and girls and condoms and booze?

But you know, I checked that site, looked all over it for any mention of this. .

“With the addition of condoms and alcohol, the World Jamboree is starting to sound more like a 1960s Woodstock festival rather than a campout that parents would want to send their children to!”

Read more at Condoms required at Scouts’ 24th World Jamboree

No where could I find in the BSA or Jamboree site where it said condoms were being given out or that alcohol would be allowed.

24th World Scout Jamboree

Well as you responded to me, at least it shows you have not suddenly decided to Ignore me like everyone else or whatever :smoke:

The organisation was run adequately for more than 100 years, girls should not be in the Boy Scouts and neither should faggots or Transgenders.

Why would they be?

If you were a girl, would you want to join scouts with just girl, or scouts with boy and girls and condoms and booze?

But you know, I checked that site, looked all over it for any mention of this. .

“With the addition of condoms and alcohol, the World Jamboree is starting to sound more like a 1960s Woodstock festival rather than a campout that parents would want to send their children to!”

Read more at Condoms required at Scouts’ 24th World Jamboree

No where could I find in the BSA or Jamboree site where it said condoms were being given out or that alcohol would be allowed.

24th World Scout Jamboree
i have no idea since i've not been a part of scouting for 40+ years by now. last i recall i got a few wedgies and said "fuck it" and moved on. :)

i figured they worked together and this "merge" was between both. good to know at least the ladies are staying sane.

The Democrat Left has an obsession with perv sex, and bodily functions in general. They attempt to inject them into everything.
I am very sorry for you but it was boy lover Tillerson who introduced gays to the boy scouts. Now they need condoms instead of pennants.

Tillerson caved to pressure from the Democrat Left. No spine. That's also why he's no longer STATESEC.

Forum List

Back