Week 16 NFL Picks

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
Saturday 12/21
Texassans at Succaneers --- Texans need to win to secure Division title.

Bills at Pats --- AFC-E division title potentially on the line. I'll give the Pats the homefield advantage.

Rams at Whiners --- Whiners at home.

Sunday 12/22
Bungles at Fish --- Two of the worst teams in the league. Fish at home.

Steelers at Jets --- Steelers fighting for a wildcard playoff spot.

Jints at Skins --- Two more horrid teams playing out a string. Skins at home.

Panthers at Colts --- Two middling teams out of contention. Colts at home.

Ravens at Browns --- Ravens red hot. Should get revenge on early season loss.

Jags at Falcons --- Falcons coming off stunning upset of Whiners. Should win at home.

Saints at Titans --- Must win game for Titans. Doubt they have the horsepower to beat the Saints.

Raiders at Chargers --- Guess I'll go with the Chargers at home.

Kitties at Broncos --- Kitties playing for that top 5 draft pick.

Cards at Seachix --- Seachix fairly easily.

Cowpies at Iggles --- NFC-E at stake. Winner will likely take the weak division and loser will stay home. I'll go with the Cowpies.

Chefs at Bears --- Chefs not quite the offensive juggernaut they were last season, should still beat Turdbiscuit and the Bears.

Monday 12/23
Pukers at Vikings --- Vikings get revenge on early season loss. Nail down playoff spot.

Saturday 12/21

Bills at Pats --- AFC-E division title potentially on the line. I'll give the Pats the homefield advantage.

Sunday 12/22

Jags at Falcons --- Falcons coming off stunning upset of Whiners. Should win at home.

Saints at Titans --- Must win game for Titans. Doubt they have the horsepower to beat the Saints.

Cowpies at Iggles --- NFC-E at stake. Winner will likely take the weak division and loser will stay home. I'll go with the Cowpies.

Chefs at Bears --- Chefs not quite the offensive juggernaut they were last season, should still beat Turdbiscuit and the Bears.

Monday 12/23
Pukers at Vikings --- Vikings get revenge on early season loss. Nail down playoff spot.

My only disagreement is I'm going with the Panthers. Maybe some firings will put a spark in them.

Saturday 12/21

Sunday 12/22

Monday 12/23

My only disagreement is I'm going with the Panthers. Maybe some firings will put a spark in them.
Heh, “The beatings will continue until morale improves.”

Saturday 12/21

Sunday 12/22

Monday 12/23

btw Why is Dallas in the NFC East ? I think they should swap with Carolina and be in the South.

Saturday 12/21

Sunday 12/22

Monday 12/23

I agree the Pats probably beat the Bills, but even if the Bills win Miami would have to beat the Pats in week 17 for the Bills to still have a shot at the division. It’s safe to say the race for the division is over.

Saturday 12/21

Sunday 12/22

Monday 12/23

I agree the Pats probably beat the Bills, but even if the Bills win Miami would have to beat the Pats in week 17 for the Bills to still have a shot at the division. It’s safe to say the race for the division is over.
Unless the Bills Tom Brady voodoo doll works, you're probably right-----no way Miami beats NE next week.

Saturday 12/21

Sunday 12/22

Monday 12/23

Unless the Bills Tom Brady voodoo doll works, you're probably right-----no way Miami beats NE next week.

even if those voodoo dolls work, Miami still needs to score On New England’s defense

Saturday 12/21

Sunday 12/22

Monday 12/23

even if those voodoo dolls work, Miami still needs to score On New England’s defense
I've heard that about Brees and the Saints too.
And down there you talkin them serious voodoo spells.
Like the one on the ref who made that bad no-call in the NFCC against LA last season..

Saturday 12/21

Sunday 12/22

Monday 12/23

btw Why is Dallas in the NFC East ? I think they should swap with Carolina and be in the South.
When the league realigned, at least one team remained in their old division. Due to common opponent rivalries. The NFC East gets ratings and Dallas is also pushed as "America's Team". Better realignment can be made. The AFC South is a jumble. Indy, Houston, Jacksonville and Tennessee. A lot of travelling for the Southeast part of the nation.

If KC beats Bears 27-24 don't the Bears cover Or are we just going with the winners ,no points? Just asking ,,appreciate your post

Cowboys really gonna lose this huh...Pathetic

Forum List

Back