Week 13 of the NFL Season

The Raiders are losing which if it holds will put KC in first place within the division and in control of their own destiny

well the Raiders did come back and win with a late comeback but the fact they gave up so many points to a really crappy Buffalo team I dont give them a prayer of winning thursday night as i just said.

I sure hope your chiefs can beat the cheats in the playoffs.I never thought i would say being saying this in my life but i will probably be rooting for them to go to the superbowl this year because i think they are the only team in the AFC that matches up well with them.they only lost by a touchdown last year in NE.

wheter you want to accept it or not the cheats have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.the NFL is so corrupt its unreal the fact they are not doing anything about it.they have tainted and destroyed a great sport so if it comes down to being between them and the chiefs in the AFC title,I will root for your chiefs.

there are only two players in the NFL i would wish serious harm on to end their career.Michael Vice the murderer and Tom Shady Brady.the fraud cheater QB.It is a laugh that he the greatest QB to play the game.He isnt even one of the top ten greatest the fact he is a fraud. every win the cheats have had under belicheat and brady should be stripped including all playoffs and superbowls.
Thursday nite should be a great game and very important to both teams. The winner will probably lead the AFC-West and the loser will probably become a wild card.

KC won the first game between these two teams.

Hard to say who will win the next one.

Both teams are playing great.

the Raiders OFFENSE is playing great but as you know their defense is atrocius.man you would think this was the early 2000's with Gruden as coach and Gannon at QB because thats how it was back then with those good teams as well.lol

you cant win a shootout with tom brady and with that swiss cheese defense of the faders,i dont see them having a chance against them in the playoffs so its best the chiefs win.they play them tough everytime,as i said,they only lost by a touchdown to them last year in the playoffs at NE and they did not have their best two players on offense in that game either. If they could get them at home in the playoffs,I am confidant they would win.,they win ugly,but thats just it,they win and they play weel against the cheats..the chiefs might as well win this game. the raiders need to fire Ken Norton thats for sure.

I know that if the chiefs and new england CHEATS face each other in the AFC title game you would be cheering for your hated rival the Chiefs right?:D

I hate the Hunt family,they are so corrupt that is why I always root against them each week.only time i did not was the last 20 years when they played the stank louis Lambs.:D so I would be doing the unthinkable and cheering on the chiefs to beat the Cheats if it came down between those two teams.you would as well correct?:D

[QUOTE="JakeStarkey, post: 15956345, member: 20412"
The Giants won the first time in the final seconds by one point as the rookie QB was learning clock management.[/QUOTE]

No matter the final score a lost looks the same in the standings on Monday morning.

The rest of the schedule has shown that he has gotten better every.

The Cowboys really haven't played a top caliber team yet.

Cowboys are the better team, the Giants are at home: we will see.

Correct

You guys pick against the Chiefs almost every week. Amusing

The Chiefs didn't win the game as much as the Falcons lost it with that stupid play on the extra point.
Coaches have got 2 point fever....seen several games last couple weeks...one was Pitt last week where if the had just kicked xtra point...or points they win......miss a 2 pointer and then get locked into chasing them and throw away the winning points...Bud Grant maxim......never take points off the scoreboard

The Raiders are losing which if it holds will put KC in first place within the division and in control of their own destiny

well the Raiders did come back and win with a late comeback but the fact they gave up so many points to a really crappy Buffalo team I dont give them a prayer of winning thursday night as i just said.

I sure hope your chiefs can beat the cheats in the playoffs.I never thought i would say being saying this in my life but i will probably be rooting for them to go to the superbowl this year because i think they are the only team in the AFC that matches up well with them.they only lost by a touchdown last year in NE.

wheter you want to accept it or not the cheats have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.the NFL is so corrupt its unreal the fact they are not doing anything about it.they have tainted and destroyed a great sport so if it comes down to being between them and the chiefs in the AFC title,I will root for your chiefs.

there are only two players in the NFL i would wish serious harm on to end their career.Michael Vice the murderer and Tom Shady Brady.the fraud cheater QB.It is a laugh that he the greatest QB to play the game.He isnt even one of the top ten greatest the fact he is a fraud. every win the cheats have had under belicheat and brady should be stripped including all playoffs and superbowls.
Thursday nite should be a great game and very important to both teams. The winner will probably lead the AFC-West and the loser will probably become a wild card.

I may be wrong but I don't think the Raiders have won at Aerohead since 2012 and KC are favored to win. Can't wait

WEEK 13

Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings
Kansas City Chiefs at Atlanta Falcons
Miami Dolphins at Baltimore Ravens
San Francisco 49ers at Chicago Bears
Philadelphia Eagles
at Cincinnati Bengals
Houston Texans at Green Bay Packers
Denver Broncos
at Jacksonville Jaguars
Los Angeles Rams at New England Patriots
Detroit Lions at New Orleans Saints
Buffalo Bills at Oakland Raiders
Washington Redskins at Arizona Cardinals
New York Giants at Pittsburgh Steelers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at San Diego Chargers
Carolina Panthers at Seattle Seahawks
Indianapolis Colts
at New York Jets

10-6 last week and 105-71 for the year
Shame on you not picking the lions

A Cowboy Kind of Dingbat

I just want to take this unusual opportunity to say --- the Dallas Cowboys are pregnant!

clown2.png

the Raiders OFFENSE is playing great but as you know their defense is atrocius.man you would think this was the early 2000's with Gruden as coach and Gannon at QB because thats how it was back then with those good teams as well.lol

you cant win a shootout with tom brady and with that swiss cheese defense of the faders,i dont see them having a chance against them in the playoffs so its best the chiefs win.they play them tough everytime,as i said,they only lost by a touchdown to them last year in the playoffs at NE and they did not have their best two players on offense in that game either. If they could get them at home in the playoffs,I am confidant they would win.,they win ugly,but thats just it,they win and they play weel against the cheats..the chiefs might as well win this game. the raiders need to fire Ken Norton thats for sure.

I know that if the chiefs and new england CHEATS face each other in the AFC title game you would be cheering for your hated rival the Chiefs right?:D

I hate the Hunt family,they are so corrupt that is why I always root against them each week.only time i did not was the last 20 years when they played the stank louis Lambs.:D so I would be doing the unthinkable and cheering on the chiefs to beat the Cheats if it came down between those two teams.you would as well correct?:D
If the Chiefs play the Cheats in the championship then I will be watching and cheering for Dallas instead.

If the Chiefs play the Cheats in the championship then I will be watching and cheering for Dallas instead.

If that happens I am going to root for the RAMS to win the Superbowl.

Forum List

Back