Detroit Lions at New Orleans Saints
Buffalo Bills at Oakland Raiders
Washington Redskins at Arizona Cardinals
New York Giants at Pittsburgh Steelers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at San Diego Chargers
Carolina Panthers at Seattle Seahawks
Indianapolis Colts at New York Jets

10-6 last week and 105-71 for the year

I don't believe SF can beat anybody else.

The Raiders on the other hand will probably not lose until their final playoff game against New England.

Dallas is unlikely to lose against anybody all the way through the end of the Superbowl.

WEEK 13

Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings
Kansas City Chiefs at Atlanta Falcons
Miami Dolphins at Baltimore Ravens
San Francisco 49ers at Chicago Bears
Philadelphia Eagles
at Cincinnati Bengals
Houston Texans at Green Bay Packers
Denver Broncos
at Jacksonville Jaguars
Los Angeles Rams at New England Patriots
Indianapolis Colts
at New York Jets

I concur with every pick here. :)

The Raiders on the other hand will probably not lose until their final playoff game against New England.

Dallas is unlikely to lose against anybody all the way through the end of the Superbowl.

I wouldn't hedge my bets on any of those scenarios.

1. Santa Clara as has been shown in the past any team can beat anyone on a given Sunday.
2. Raiders have both KC and the Broncos on the road. I think they will lose at least one of those.
3. The team that beat the Dallas Cowboys is the same team that beat Dallas at home and this time around they play in the Meadowlands. The Giants also have won six in a row.

I think the Niners could beat Cleveland! ;)

Too bad they don't play the Browns....but they do play the Jets and the Rams....so it is still a possibility.

WEEK 13

Philadelphia Eagles
at Cincinnati Bengals
Denver Broncos
at Jacksonville Jaguars
Indianapolis Colts
at New York Jets

I concur with every pick here. :)

Now I am worried...:booze:

I wouldn't hedge my bets on any of those scenarios.

1. Santa Clara as has been shown in the past any team can beat anyone on a given Sunday.
2. Raiders have both KC and the Broncos on the road. I think they will lose at least one of those.
3. The team that beat the Dallas Cowboys is the same team that beat Dallas at home and this time around they play in the Meadowlands. The Giants also have won six in a row.
The Giants won the first time in the final seconds by one point as the rookie QB was learning clock management.

The rest of the schedule has shown that he has gotten better every.

Cowboys are the better team, the Giants are at home: we will see.

I dont see the Raiders going to kc and beating the Chiefs especially after they were blown out earlier in the year against them in oakland. They could pull of what the 99 Raiders did where they got beat by kc in Oakland earlier in the year but beat them on the final game of the year in kc but I dont see that happening this time because Andy Reid is a much better coach than Gunther Cunningham is who was the coach of the clowns at the time.:biggrin:

amazing how things in the NFL change.3 or 4 years ago if someone said one of the bay area teams would be 9-2 or whatever at this point and the other would be what is it something like 4-7? everybody here would have said without question- yeah that team that will be 9-2 will be the Niners and the team that is 4 and 7 we all know will be the Raiders. what an amazing reversal of fortunes huh?:biggrin:

You know,it depends on if the Raiders can get homefield advantage over the cheats if they can beat them in the playoffs or not. The cheats they cant win playoff games on the road anymore.the last time they did was get this,NINE years ago against the chargers in san diego and that win was not so impressive because of who the coach of that team was.

The coach of the Chargers back then was none other than Marty SHITTENHEIMER who when he was coach of BOTH the Chiefs AND the chargers,his teams always went one and done in the playoffs because Shittenheimers mind always froze up in the playoffs and he would panic.Remember him,how he always cost his teams games with idiotic costly decisions and how his mind would always freeze up?:lmao:

The only exception of course with the chiefs was when Joe Montana was there.Having the greatest quarterback of all time they could overcome a coach whos mind froze up.:D

when the Cheats dont have the home town refs in their pockets,they cant win on the road against the GOOD teams.:D

Love the 'boyz but it might be the Vikes turn to turn angel wings.
Should be the game of the week and very exciting.

However I think the Vike's will continue their skid.
Quoting myself here, after watching the game -- it was really boring.

Not sure why Dallas got off to such a late start waiting until the 4th and final quarter to start scoring.

Not surprised at all by the Vike's choking again.

Maybe Dallas was just not up for this game. They won it sure, but rather ingloriously.

I am beginning to think Dallas may be but a paper tiger and any good AFC team can beat them even though the NFC teams can't.

Love the 'boyz but it might be the Vikes turn to turn angel wings.
Should be the game of the week and very exciting.

However I think the Vike's will continue their skid.
Quoting myself here, after watching the game -- it was really boring.

Not sure why Dallas got off to such a late start waiting until the 4th and final quarter to start scoring.

Not surprised at all by the Vike's choking again.

Maybe Dallas was just not up for this game. They won it sure, but rather ingloriously.

I am beginning to think Dallas may be but a paper tiger and any good AFC team can beat them even though the NFC teams can't.
Dallas is a good team, and good teams find ways to win.

The Raiders are losing which if it holds will put KC in first place within the division and in control of their own destiny

well the Raiders did come back and win with a late comeback but the fact they gave up so many points to a really crappy Buffalo team I dont give them a prayer of winning thursday night as i just said.

I sure hope your chiefs can beat the cheats in the playoffs.I never thought i would be saying this in my life but i will probably be rooting for them to go to the superbowl this year because i think they are the only team in the AFC that matches up well with them.they only lost by a touchdown last year in NE.

wheter you want to accept it or not the cheats have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.the NFL is so corrupt its unreal the fact they are not doing anything about it.they have tainted and destroyed a great sport so if it comes down to being between them and the chiefs in the AFC title,I will root for your chiefs.

there are only two players in the NFL i would wish serious harm on to end their career.Michael Vice the murderer and Tom Shady Brady.the fraud cheater QB.It is a laugh that he the greatest QB to play the game.He isnt even one of the top ten greatest the fact he is a fraud. every win the cheats have had under belicheat and brady should be stripped including all playoffs and superbowls.

Because of the fact the Cheats have tainted a great sport and have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal,last year was the first superbowl i missed in a long time.I will NEVER watch another superbowl again either,that is unless of course my LA Rams are in it and who knows how long that will be.:lol:

oh and it took two things from last year to get me fed up with the NFL.The cheats scandal and pete the cheat throwing the superbowl. Players at USC accused him of throwing games.they were right obviously because any THINKING person kwows he threw the superbowl against the cheats but logic and common sense I know has never been YOUR forte so you wont see it.:D

Last edited:
WEEK 13

Philadelphia Eagles
at Cincinnati Bengals
Denver Broncos
at Jacksonville Jaguars
Indianapolis Colts
at New York Jets

Atlanta SHOULD have beaten KC but they made a blunder by going for a 2 point conversion and throwing an interception in the process.

NOBODY thought that would ever happen. Nobody in the NFL.

NOW everybody has learned a valuable lesson -- these PAT's (point-after tries) can be blocked, intercepted, and run back for points.

I really wanted Atlanta to beat KC -- this would have helped the Raiders.

But Atlanta blew it.

The Raiders are losing which if it holds will put KC in first place within the division and in control of their own destiny

well the Raiders did come back and win with a late comeback but the fact they gave up so many points to a really crappy Buffalo team I dont give them a prayer of winning thursday night as i just said.

I sure hope your chiefs can beat the cheats in the playoffs.I never thought i would say being saying this in my life but i will probably be rooting for them to go to the superbowl this year because i think they are the only team in the AFC that matches up well with them.they only lost by a touchdown last year in NE.

wheter you want to accept it or not the cheats have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.the NFL is so corrupt its unreal the fact they are not doing anything about it.they have tainted and destroyed a great sport so if it comes down to being between them and the chiefs in the AFC title,I will root for your chiefs.

there are only two players in the NFL i would wish serious harm on to end their career.Michael Vice the murderer and Tom Shady Brady.the fraud cheater QB.It is a laugh that he the greatest QB to play the game.He isnt even one of the top ten greatest the fact he is a fraud. every win the cheats have had under belicheat and brady should be stripped including all playoffs and superbowls.
Thursday nite should be a great game and very important to both teams. The winner will probably lead the AFC-West and the loser will probably become a wild card.

KC won the first game between these two teams.

Hard to say who will win the next one.

Both teams are playing great.

Forum List

Back