'We Will Not Engage': Michele Bachmann Reveals GOP Plans to Ignore Executive Amnesty

Aside from the fact that I find it hard for anyone to believe what comes out of Bachmann ' s mouth, I guarantee you the republicans will do as little as possible on immigration.
Robery-Byrd-Democrat-KKK-Member.jpg

What the heck does a dead racist from decades ago have to do with immigration and Bachmann being a loon?

You're not very smart are you?
Says the person who quoted his own post and said you are very smart.
Perhaps you should read the post Yurt Jr?

Aside from the fact that I find it hard for anyone to believe what comes out of Bachmann ' s mouth, I guarantee you the republicans will do as little as possible on immigration.

What the heck does a dead racist from decades ago have to do with immigration and Bachmann being a loon?

Says the person who quoted his own post and said you are very smart.
Perhaps you should read the post Yurt Jr?
Perhaps you should read the post you quoted before you tell me I need to read something.

Sure it will, in 2016.

The more we reach out to women and Hispanics the more we will win.

[

JakeTheFake never produced his list because there were no 30 sitting Tea Party Caucus members botted. Things only got more conservative and this is just one more way we are ensured they will continue to do so.

Then comes the day we put a Repubican in the White House and he deports all 20 million of them.

Can't wait to hear the dems scream about that one.

And we have another dumb-ass cracker thinking that the GOP really wants to deport anyone.

Here's the reality. Obama has deported more of them than Bush did.

The GOP doesn't want to deport illegals. They just want to keep them illegal so the rich can continue to exploit cheap labor.

The reality- the ICE only has enough resources to deport about 400,000 a year. It would take 30 years to deport them all at that rate. That assumes no more come in, which they will.

Listening cannot produce any list of TP members for the next term. The GOP is more mainstream coming in then the one going out. The fact that the GOP understands the EO cannot be fought is mature understanding of the reality.

There will be no mass deportations, whether under Obama or a Republican president in the future.

Keep flapping your gums Fakey.....you were given your list even though we made no claims.

You were the one making statements you can't back up.

You live in an imaginary world with imaginary people who care about you. In reality...nobody does.

[

JakeTheFake never produced his list because there were no 30 sitting Tea Party Caucus members botted. Things only got more conservative and this is just one more way we are ensured they will continue to do so.

Then comes the day we put a Repubican in the White House and he deports all 20 million of them.

And we have another dumb-ass cracker thinking that the GOP really wants to deport anyone.

Here's the reality. Obama has deported more of them than Bush did.

The GOP doesn't want to deport illegals. They just want to keep them illegal so the rich can continue to exploit cheap labor.

The reality- the ICE only has enough resources to deport about 400,000 a year. It would take 30 years to deport them all at that rate. That assumes no more come in, which they will.

You dorks seems to miss the point.

I don't want a mass deportation. I don't want a president who thinks he can order one either.

As Turley pointed out (and this is a man who IS a constitutional scholar unlike our Affirmative Action Failure of a POTUS), Obama is damaging the presidency and our balance of powers.

To quote JakeTheFake (with the imaginary friends)...tis what it is.

Roe has been effectively hemmed in and is constantly under attack. Many states have severely restricted abortion allowance and gotten away with it.

Listening Post still thinks that there's been limits on Roe. Muh-haw-haw-haw-haw.

The court Roe and the 92 electionRoe vs. Wade is dead... - Baltimore Sun

pixel.gif

In the 1973 Roe decision, the court ruled that state governments could not prevent or restrict access to abortion. But this court has devoted the last three terms to overturning precedents. In the celebrated Webster case, the court invited state governments to put their proposed anti-abortion legislation up to judicial scrutiny. When these cases reached the Supreme Court, the state regulations were upheld every time. This Supreme Court has now, in essence, trimmed that right to the point where state legislatures can and do make restrictions.

Sorry Joe, but I am not the only one. BTW: This is not the abortion conversation you seem to get your underwear all in a wad about.

It is about how case law is NEVER EVER Truly Settled. People from both sides are constantly throwing themselves against the status quo in an effort to change things.

Hope you can make the distinction.

BTW: I just grabbed this from the net. I used to have a stash of articles about this...all saying the same thing. In fact, in one of the few books written on the subject at the time...the authors (who were pro abortion) lamented that the decison was, by and large, dead...in their final chapter.

Can't help that.

Copied to memorialize the ultimate in doofusness!

Pffft!

Shooting themselves in the head...again! No GUTS, No GLORY!

by Robert Wilde 22 Nov 2014, 2:36 PM PDT

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn) revealed on Saturday that Republican leadership, led by Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-Oh), has no intention of resisting President Obama’s executive amnesty that he ordered on Thursday.

Breitbart News Executive Chairman Steven K. Bannon asked the congresswoman, who was a guest on Breitbart News Saturday Sirius XM Patriot channel 125, “Has there been any firm commitment from the leadership of the Republican party saying that this amnesty is not going to happen?” Bachmann replied with a question, “Do you want the truth? Okay, I’ll tell all of Breitbart listeners what happened this week. I was floored!”

In the weekly meeting called “Republican Conference” in the House of Representatives, “we all knew that the big issue for the week was going to be the president announcing his amnesty,” she explained. Bachmann recounted that all of the leadership went to the microphone, including John Boehner.

“They acted as though the amnesty issue wasn’t even an issue. They said that the President is going to do what he’s going to do, and we are not going to get down in the mud with him. We are not going to engage, and what we are going to do is to talk about our positive solutions on jobs, the economy, education, and manufacturing,” Bachmann said.

She added that each congressman who spoke reiterated that not engaging Obama and staying positive was a “brilliant strategy.”

"We will not engage," she reiterated with disgust.

We Will Not Engage Michele Bachmann Reveals GOP Plans to Ignore Executive Amnesty

You're fucking kidding, right? A Republican will deport all the IAs????

Did you actially just say that?

I suspect the amnesty would have been a Republican policy sooner or later anyway.

Obama may have done the Republicans a favour here.
When you move to this country and become a citizen you can speak your mind on what is and is not, until then shut the fuck up.

For the 100th time, BigReb - if you don't me to post here, take it to the mods. Otherwise scroll past.
Keep your opinions on matters that will never effect you to yourself. When our taxes start taking your money you can have a voice.

Not your goddamned call you fucking waste of a human being.

He gets to post and YOU are a fucking communist.

The GOP mainstream, now realizing we can draw more women and Latinos without worrying about the f'ed up far right, is moving in the right direction.

The GOP mainstream, now realizing we can draw more women and Latinos without worrying about the f'ed up far right, is moving in the right direction.

Listening and bigreb are not the face of the GOP, nor are the missing TP legislators. :lol:

Listening is afraid to produce her list of TPers in next year's Congress.

It's the other way around. 85% of the country despises the far right and its policies. The far right hard conservatives are matched in numbers by Latinos alone, and the number grows in favor de espanol as we even write now.

It's the other way around. 85% of the country despises the far right and its policies. The far right hard conservatives are matched in numbers by Latinos alone, and the number grows in favor de espanol as we even write now.

Then maybe it's time to start some ghetto burnings in these Latino neighborhoods.

These people aren't Conservatives so they're really not human. If the GOP prefers to stand with them then burning this country down is the only option left.

The LEO supported by the GOP will imprison arsonists and execute vigilantes.

Your day is over, ese.

Forum List

Back