'We Will Not Engage': Michele Bachmann Reveals GOP Plans to Ignore Executive Amnesty

Just face it, the republicans that voted these guys overwhelmingly in to office just GOT HAD...and some of you are making excuses for it already...

but but but but but, our guys are still better than your guys....right?

:lol:

yeah, that's the ticket!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Amnesty was not issued, amnesty gives citizenship imo., and that was not what these parents of American citizens got.

Congress and your right wing media, made you believe in ''them'', made you believe they were different from the Democrats and Obama on immigration....and they are NOT any different....

BUT GUESS WHAT? The next time there is an election, YOU ALL will let yourselves be willfully fooled by their rhetoric again.... 10 to 1 you will.... AND your Representatives KNOW IT.....so there truly is no worries for them to be worried about with their blind followers....

Next, they make you forget about immigration and get you focusing on repealing O care again....and you will undoubtedly follow, like good little ducklings....

Signed,

The woman reading the crystal ball!
Time will tell, I at least get to talk face to face and eat breakfast with my elected senator and representatives on a few Saturdays throughout the year.

Just face it, the republicans that voted these guys overwhelmingly in to office just GOT HAD...and some of you are making excuses for it already...

Amnesty was not issued, amnesty gives citizenship imo., and that was not what these parents of American citizens got.

Congress and your right wing media, made you believe in ''them'', made you believe they were different from the Democrats and Obama on immigration....and they are NOT any different....

BUT GUESS WHAT? The next time there is an election, YOU ALL will let yourselves be willfully fooled by their rhetoric again.... 10 to 1 you will.... AND your Representatives KNOW IT.....so there truly is no worries for them to be worried about with their blind followers....

Next, they make you forget about immigration and get you focusing on repealing O care again....and you will undoubtedly follow, like good little ducklings....

Signed,

Time will tell, I at least get to talk face to face and eat breakfast with my elected senator and representatives on a few Saturdays throughout the year.
Well, I'm glad you like the guy as a person, so that's good!

Signed,

Well, I'm glad you like the guy as a person, so that's good!
He has his marching orders

The thing is, we as a Nation NEED our congress and Senate, taking action on Immigration. If we do not make it harder for illegals to enter, and most important, if we do not give very harsh penalties for employers that hire illegals, then it's Ground Hog Day all over again... Deja vu.....

Inaction on those two things I mentioned above from Congress, is negligent.

Their inaction makes this worse than it ever was....

Problem is, the Better Business Bureau is probably against harsh penalties for the employers that hire illegals, just like they were the last time major Immigration reform took place, and lobbied Congress to drop the Harsh Penalties in Reagan's Proposal....

The thing is, we as a Nation NEED our congress and Senate, taking action on Immigration. If we do not make it harder for illegals to enter, and most important, if we do not give very harsh penalties for employers that hire illegals, then it's Ground Hog Day all over again... Deja vu.....

Problem is, the Better Business Bureau is probably against harsh penalties for the employers that hire illegals, just like they were the last time major Immigration reform took place, and lobbied Congress to drop the Harsh Penalties in Reagan's Proposal....
Cities have tried the fine route but the federal government DOJ or some lower court ruling has stepped in and said they couldn't do that.

The means to ensure these businesses don't hire illegals, that landlords don't rent to them, etc....... is simple.

Provide them with a means to check SSNs and if caught dealing with illegals you lose your business license, rental property, business accounts, etc....... to the Government.

Cities have tried the fine route but the federal government DOJ or some lower court ruling has stepped in and said they couldn't do that.
That's why it has to be done by our Congress and Senate.

Aside from the fact that I find it hard for anyone to believe what comes out of Bachmann ' s mouth, I guarantee you the republicans will do as little as possible on immigration.
Robery-Byrd-Democrat-KKK-Member.jpg

What the heck does a dead racist from decades ago have to do with immigration and Bachmann being a loon?

Aside from the fact that I find it hard for anyone to believe what comes out of Bachmann ' s mouth, I guarantee you the republicans will do as little as possible on immigration.

What the heck does a dead racist from decades ago have to do with immigration and Bachmann being a loon?
You think the republicans are all bad? democrat racism hasn't changed
They just have to feed the beast that support them just enough to keep them from roaming and not to much so they will not feel independent.
Plus your kkk GOP SIGNATURE.

They just have to feed the beast that support them just enough to keep them from roaming and not to much so they will not feel independent.
Where did I say republicans are all bad? Sheesh. Put down the crack pipe.

Where did I say republicans are all bad? Sheesh. Put down the crack pipe.
You don't have to say anything I've seen it before your signature speaks volumes for you.
Now how about those racist democrats?

Shooting themselves in the head...again! No GUTS, No GLORY!

by Robert Wilde 22 Nov 2014, 2:36 PM PDT

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn) revealed on Saturday that Republican leadership, led by Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-Oh), has no intention of resisting President Obama’s executive amnesty that he ordered on Thursday.

Breitbart News Executive Chairman Steven K. Bannon asked the congresswoman, who was a guest on Breitbart News Saturday Sirius XM Patriot channel 125, “Has there been any firm commitment from the leadership of the Republican party saying that this amnesty is not going to happen?” Bachmann replied with a question, “Do you want the truth? Okay, I’ll tell all of Breitbart listeners what happened this week. I was floored!”

In the weekly meeting called “Republican Conference” in the House of Representatives, “we all knew that the big issue for the week was going to be the president announcing his amnesty,” she explained. Bachmann recounted that all of the leadership went to the microphone, including John Boehner.

“They acted as though the amnesty issue wasn’t even an issue. They said that the President is going to do what he’s going to do, and we are not going to get down in the mud with him. We are not going to engage, and what we are going to do is to talk about our positive solutions on jobs, the economy, education, and manufacturing,” Bachmann said.

She added that each congressman who spoke reiterated that not engaging Obama and staying positive was a “brilliant strategy.”

"We will not engage," she reiterated with disgust.

We Will Not Engage Michele Bachmann Reveals GOP Plans to Ignore Executive Amnesty

The start of the Revolution will be wiping the RINOs off the stage. After that, the Progs will surrender without a fight

You're not very smart are you?
Says the person who quoted his own post and said you are not very smart.

Last edited:

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn) revealed on Saturday that Republican leadership, led by Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-Oh), has no intention of resisting President Obama’s executive amnesty that he ordered on Thursday.

Breitbart News Executive Chairman Steven K. Bannon asked the congresswoman, who was a guest on Breitbart News Saturday Sirius XM Patriot channel 125, “Has there been any firm commitment from the leadership of the Republican party saying that this amnesty is not going to happen?” Bachmann replied with a question, “Do you want the truth? Okay, I’ll tell all of Breitbart listeners what happened this week. I was floored!”

In the weekly meeting called “Republican Conference” in the House of Representatives, “we all knew that the big issue for the week was going to be the president announcing his amnesty,” she explained. Bachmann recounted that all of the leadership went to the microphone, including John Boehner.

“They acted as though the amnesty issue wasn’t even an issue. They said that the President is going to do what he’s going to do, and we are not going to get down in the mud with him. We are not going to engage, and what we are going to do is to talk about our positive solutions on jobs, the economy, education, and manufacturing,” Bachmann said.

She added that each congressman who spoke reiterated that not engaging Obama and staying positive was a “brilliant strategy.”

We Will Not Engage Michele Bachmann Reveals GOP Plans to Ignore Executive Amnesty

While I'm very unhappy with this turn of events and am totally against illegal immigration, I don't want the government to shut down or there to be grid lock. That helps no one at all IMO. We need to work to make sure this type of thing doesn't happen again, IMO.

I really don't care if they shut down or not.

But, it's better to do something than to cry about it.

Roe has been effectively hemmed in and is constantly under attack. Many states have severely restricted abortion allowance and gotten away with it.

Illegals will be hassled in many other ways. They already are.

We all know that the dems are only doing this for votes. Let's hope this backfires on their sleazy, corrupt arses.

Lindsey Graham (R-SC) "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.".

The majority of Latino citizens support the actions taken

National Council of La Raza

While I'm very unhappy with this turn of events and am totally against illegal immigration, I don't want the government to shut down or there to be grid lock. That helps no one at all IMO. We need to work to make sure this type of thing doesn't happen again, IMO.

I really don't care if they shut down or not.

But, it's better to do something than to cry about it.

Roe has been effectively hemmed in and is constantly under attack. Many states have severely restricted abortion allowance and gotten away with it.

Illegals will be hassled in many other ways. They already are.

We all know that the dems are only doing this for votes. Let's hope this backfires on their sleazy, corrupt arses.

Lindsey Graham (R-SC) "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.".

The majority of Latino citizens support the actions taken

National Council of La Raza
it's true because La raza says so.
"the race"

The start of the Revolution will be wiping the RINOs off the stage. After that, the Progs will surrender without a fight

:itsok:

Now now little frankie retard
Mirroring is really not a suitable argument to use.

:itsok:

Now now little frankie retard

Sock sez what?

Forum List

Back