'We Will Not Engage': Michele Bachmann Reveals GOP Plans to Ignore Executive Amnesty

Keep your opinions on matters that will never effect you to yourself. When our taxes start taking your money you can have a voice.

I hadn't realised you were in charge here, BigReb.

When you are - you can have a voice on who posts here. Otherwise, your words have about as much weight as a sparrow fart in a particularly smelly typhoon.
I am, I am an American you are not keep your opinions to yourself when dealing with affairs that have no effect on you.

Congratulations to some of you far right reactionaries for accepting what I told you before the announcement: the President's EO cannot be successfully overturned in a major confrontation.

Obama has the high ground and the bigger guns at the moment.

We will lose on this issue, but there are others on which we can fight.

Keep your opinions on matters that will never effect you to yourself. When our taxes start taking your money you can have a voice.

When you are - you can have a voice on who posts here. Otherwise, your words have about as much weight as a sparrow fart in a particularly smelly typhoon.
I am, I am an American you are not keep your opinions to yourself when dealing with affairs that have no effect on you.

STFU, bigrebnc. You are a felon, right? You can't vote.

Of course it constitutes amnesty, it's PPREVENTING THEM FROM BEING DEPORTED.... AS THE LAW STIPULATES, Shyster, you're a bigger phony than most Progs in here!

What prevents them from being deported is that we can only deport 400,000 of them a year and there are 11,000,000 of them.

It really doesn't matter what the law stipulates if the law isn't enforced.

All Obama is doing prioritizing who is going to be a target of deportation.

[

JakeTheFake never produced his list because there were no 30 sitting Tea Party Caucus members botted. Things only got more conservative and this is just one more way we are ensured they will continue to do so.

Then comes the day we put a Repubican in the White House and he deports all 20 million of them.

Can't wait to hear the dems scream about that one.

And we have another dumb-ass cracker thinking that the GOP really wants to deport anyone.

Here's the reality. Obama has deported more of them than Bush did.

The GOP doesn't want to deport illegals. They just want to keep them illegal so the rich can continue to exploit cheap labor.

The reality- the ICE only has enough resources to deport about 400,000 a year. It would take 30 years to deport them all at that rate. That assumes no more come in, which they will.

I would like to see them take some measures to make sure this cannot happen again, regardless of the lean of the president. It's bogus and disgusting. And if anyone for one minute thinks this is meant to "help" illegal immigrants, then they are fools. This is meant to increase the dem voting block. How vile they are!

I have no doubt of that. But they will benefit, nonetheless.

Someone gives you help, it's usually because they have an ulterior motive.

[

JakeTheFake never produced his list because there were no 30 sitting Tea Party Caucus members botted. Things only got more conservative and this is just one more way we are ensured they will continue to do so.

Then comes the day we put a Repubican in the White House and he deports all 20 million of them.

And we have another dumb-ass cracker thinking that the GOP really wants to deport anyone.

Here's the reality. Obama has deported more of them than Bush did.

The GOP doesn't want to deport illegals. They just want to keep them illegal so the rich can continue to exploit cheap labor.

The reality- the ICE only has enough resources to deport about 400,000 a year. It would take 30 years to deport them all at that rate. That assumes no more come in, which they will.

Listening cannot produce any list of TP members for the next term. The GOP is more mainstream coming in then the one going out. The fact that the GOP understands the EO cannot be fought is mature understanding of the reality.

There will be no mass deportations, whether under Obama or a Republican president in the future.

STFU, bigrebnc. You are a felon, right? You can't vote.
I'm a felon? What in the fuck are you talking about? How am I a felon when I can legally buy a gun and have never been arested?
And fuck you I will not.shut up Saigon has no voice on America.
Here Jake I put my I voted sticker on my truck
oqas2iZ.png

Just in case you doubt that is my truck
rhHEdnJ.png

Last edited:
Hey Rabble, you don't get to decide who posts on this board. And it is a good thing to see others view of us.
You bet your ass I do when it comes to a foreigner voicing their opinion on this country. Any American has that right to tell a foreigner to shut the fuck up they have no right or say what is and is not about America. But I guess you hate America and are a traitor.

Hopefully American business owners have the good sense to hire Americans first. Americans can fix what government can't or is unwilling to do.

Shooting themselves in the head...again! No GUTS, No GLORY!

by Robert Wilde 22 Nov 2014, 2:36 PM PDT

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn) revealed on Saturday that Republican leadership, led by Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-Oh), has no intention of resisting President Obama’s executive amnesty that he ordered on Thursday.

Breitbart News Executive Chairman Steven K. Bannon asked the congresswoman, who was a guest on Breitbart News Saturday Sirius XM Patriot channel 125, “Has there been any firm commitment from the leadership of the Republican party saying that this amnesty is not going to happen?” Bachmann replied with a question, “Do you want the truth? Okay, I’ll tell all of Breitbart listeners what happened this week. I was floored!”

In the weekly meeting called “Republican Conference” in the House of Representatives, “we all knew that the big issue for the week was going to be the president announcing his amnesty,” she explained. Bachmann recounted that all of the leadership went to the microphone, including John Boehner.

“They acted as though the amnesty issue wasn’t even an issue. They said that the President is going to do what he’s going to do, and we are not going to get down in the mud with him. We are not going to engage, and what we are going to do is to talk about our positive solutions on jobs, the economy, education, and manufacturing,” Bachmann said.

She added that each congressman who spoke reiterated that not engaging Obama and staying positive was a “brilliant strategy.”

"We will not engage," she reiterated with disgust.

We Will Not Engage Michele Bachmann Reveals GOP Plans to Ignore Executive Amnesty

No Republican will ever do that.

In case you missed it, one of the important reasons the GOP had as big a win as they did in the election was the erosion of Hispanic support for Democrats.

I don’t know what you expect. They don’t have any power here. No democrat is going to override Obama on this and Obama certainly is not going to sign any bills that overturn this decision. They have no power and the only thing that would happen if they kicked and screamed about this is that the republicans would look like petulant children.
This is a good thing for the right – it means they are learning from their mistakes over the last few years and are going to step up to the plate. We will see how far they actually take that though.

I would like to see them take some measures to make sure this cannot happen again, regardless of the lean of the president. It's bogus and disgusting. And if anyone for one minute thinks this is meant to "help" illegal immigrants, then they are fools. This is meant to increase the dem voting block. How vile they are!
I absolutely agree ... but there is only one way to prevent this from happening in the future, and that is to marshal the forces necessary to stop it now.Once the bell is rung, you can't un-ring it.

Well, I believe this "amnesty" was done before by a republican president in the past. I just don't want it to happen again. They are being rewarded with citizenship for breaking the law when they should be punished. They are criminals who have entered our country illegally, and we don't know what they've done in their prior countries either. The whole thing is disturbing.

The issue of amnesty is one discussion ... but the real crime here is the WAY in which its being done. That has more potential to damage the union than anything that has happened in the last 6 years.

How so?

Listening refuses to post the list of TP office holders in Congress's next terms because of their very few wins.

I thought bigrebnc had said he was a felon. If not, simply means he not been caught, yet. He will be.

Anybody any punk, like bigrebbie, can post on the Board anything they want, until a Mod gets them. bigreb and I know about that.

no one really cares what you think, bigrebnc, so post away.
LIAR quote the post where I said that. And one more thing what in the fuck are you blathering about now?

Just face it, the republicans that voted these guys overwhelmingly in to office just GOT HAD...and some of you are making excuses for it already...

but but but but but, our guys are still better than your guys....right?

:lol:

yeah, that's the ticket!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Amnesty was not issued, amnesty gives citizenship imo., and that was not what these parents of American citizens got.

Congress and your right wing media, made you believe in ''them'', made you believe they were different from the Democrats and Obama on immigration....and they are NOT any different....

BUT GUESS WHAT? The next time there is an election, YOU ALL will let yourselves be willfully fooled by their rhetoric again.... 10 to 1 you will.... AND your Representatives KNOW IT.....so there truly is no worries for them to be worried about with their blind followers....

Next, they make you forget about immigration and get you focusing on repealing O care again....and you will undoubtedly follow, like good little ducklings....

Signed,

The woman reading the crystal ball!

So republican's won't take the bait. It's a wise move. They need a more subtle attack.

Forum List

Back