We don't need gun regulations, we need white people regulations

The same people who respond to people like you telling us that blacks at dumber than everyone else, that we should be happy to have been slaves, who think that blacks never did anything until the white man showed up, who still think blacks live in mud huts in Africa and how African nations are inferior to so called white nations.

I try to be diplomatic and am careful with my words. Not my fault that blacks tend to score lower on IQ tests than whites. It's not something I go around bashing you guys over the head with, do a search of my post history for "IQ" and you'll see. I've never said you'd be happier as slaves although I must remind you that you personally have never been a slave and DO benefit from that sordid history, now living in the most prosperous nation instead of shithole africa. Black people DO still live in huts, and african nations are the worst countries on earth especially in comparison to European ones.

Except IQ tests really don't accurately indicate intelligence. And he fact is Africa was ruined by whites and whites still control the politics of many African nations so whites keep Africa screwed up, therefore most everything you say is wrong and evident of the psychosis whites like you are afflicted with.
Africa is far more free to make its own laws for its own people than Europe is.

scaremongering-fucktrumpet-convinces-middle-class-old-white-people-to-blame-18887468.png

According to the black supremacists on this forum, anti-white racism doesn't exist. Well, take a gander at this gem of an article:

I DON’T NEED GUN CONTROL LAWS, I NEED WHITE PEOPLE LAWS

I need a law that mandates white men receive a lifetime of counseling, not because of mental illness, but to prevent them from raping and killing other people when they find out they’re not entitled to everything on this land.

I need a law that requires white women to report their brothers, fathers, boyfriends, and husbands whenever they even whisper something remotely prejudiced, or serve jail time with the men they enable.

I need a law that makes history written by people of color the mandatory curriculum in every school, so white children can truly learn how violent their ancestors were so as not to repeat that violence over and over again.

I need a law that requires white people pay reparations to Black women because maybe if they didn’t have so much money, they wouldn’t have the resources to destroy people and things.

There are no black supremacists here and there is no anti white racism.

This is a straight-up lie. There are at least two that I know of who post here all the time, who will come straight out and say they are black supremacists and are virulently anti-white. The jury's still out on you ... I'd say you're just a guy who's gone a little crazy from being in the sun too long.

What someone like you calls black supremacy is a black person who say that blacks have done things before whites. Young man, you don't posess the age or knowledge to begin trying to tell me what I am. I have a child 6 years older than you chump. So just understand that when I say here are no black supremacists here and there is no anti white racism, it's because there isn't. At least one of the 2 so called black supremacists have mixed children in their lives.

Last, understand youngster that your fake world of racial symmetry doesn't exist. The blacks you call virulently anti white are virulently anti white racist. To be as fucking dumb to actually think that blacks just hate racist whites just because they are white ignores the continuing racism of whites here in America.

I think you are badly misunderstanding those particular individuals, lol. But whatever; no amount of evidence would convince you anyway.

What you white people need to understand is that blacks being racist against racist white people isn't racism but a reflection of the racism that racist whites racistly racist.

Africans love slaves, ebola and mud huts.
Im glad i dont live in that shithole.

logos-nigeria.jpg

Lagos Nigeria / Population

6.048 million

Them thar are some tall ass mud huts.

According to the black supremacists on this forum, anti-white racism doesn't exist. Well, take a gander at this gem of an article:

I need a law that mandates white men receive a lifetime of counseling, not because of mental illness, but to prevent them from raping and killing other people when they find out they’re not entitled to everything on this land.

I need a law that requires white women to report their brothers, fathers, boyfriends, and husbands whenever they even whisper something remotely prejudiced, or serve jail time with the men they enable.

I need a law that makes history written by people of color the mandatory curriculum in every school, so white children can truly learn how violent their ancestors were so as not to repeat that violence over and over again.

I need a law that requires white people pay reparations to Black women because maybe if they didn’t have so much money, they wouldn’t have the resources to destroy people and things.

This is a straight-up lie. There are at least two that I know of who post here all the time, who will come straight out and say they are black supremacists and are virulently anti-white. The jury's still out on you ... I'd say you're just a guy who's gone a little crazy from being in the sun too long.

What someone like you calls black supremacy is a black person who say that blacks have done things before whites. Young man, you don't posess the age or knowledge to begin trying to tell me what I am. I have a child 6 years older than you chump. So just understand that when I say here are no black supremacists here and there is no anti white racism, it's because there isn't. At least one of the 2 so called black supremacists have mixed children in their lives.

Last, understand youngster that your fake world of racial symmetry doesn't exist. The blacks you call virulently anti white are virulently anti white racist. To be as fucking dumb to actually think that blacks just hate racist whites just because they are white ignores the continuing racism of whites here in America.

I think you are badly misunderstanding those particular individuals, lol. But whatever; no amount of evidence would convince you anyway.

I'm black just like they are fool. I fully understand where they are coming from. That's why I'm saying that most of you whites here need to drop the pretense of racial symmetry.

What you white people need to understand is that blacks being racist against racist white people isn't racism but a reflection of the racism that racist whites racistly racist.

Yes, what you call racism from blacks is the result of what whites have done and keep doing. You called yourself being a smart ass but by the 17th word you showed what a dumb ass you are. Because blacks not liking white racists doesn't show hatred of all whites, just the subculture of racists in the white community.

That is unless you're saying all whites are racists.

I'm black just like they are fool. I fully understand where they are coming from. That's why I'm saying that most of you whites here need to drop the pretense of racial symmetry.

So you're basically saying it's okay for you guys to be racist, but not us. Not that I would want to anyway, but that's essentially where you're coming from, right? Good to know, buddy.

So you're basically saying it's okay for you guys to be racist, but not us. Not that I would want to anyway, but that's essentially where you're coming from, right? Good to know, buddy.
Im2 is horrible.
Hes like a more sophisticated, black, steve mcgarrett.
Sophisticated is debatable

Im2 is horrible.
Hes like a more sophisticated, black, steve mcgarrett.
Sophisticated is debatable

Not at all, actually. He is just annoying because he thinks he knows everything no matter what subject it is (he even once told me that he knows more about being white than I do, even though I am white and he isn't ... kind of blew my mind tbh), but he's absolutely nothing like that disgusting loser, Steve McGarrett, who even managed to get his dumb ass thrown off this racist website ... or any of the number of his clones that are running around.

Don't get it twisted; I want nothing to do with the racist freaks on these boards. I am not their friend; far from it. I just like a good laugh.

this racist website ...

Aw does free expression offend your tender sensibilities?

Here comes one of them now.

I call a spade a spade. If you don't like that, too bad.

Sites that allow it's members to say what they want to say, how awful.

Sites that enable, support, and sometimes even promote, racist rhetoric = racist sites. This site definitely qualifies as such. My feelings regarding the subject are irrelevant; that is simply what it is.

this racist website ...

Sites that enable, support, and sometimes even promote, racist rhetoric = racist sites. This site definitely qualifies as such. My feelings regarding the subject are irrelevant; that is simply what it is.

What about mainstream media websites promoting the theory that white people are to blame for air pollution that poisons black and hispanics? Is that racist?

this racist website ...

What about mainstream media websites promoting the theory that white people are to blame for air pollution that poisons black and hispanics? Is that racist?

First, let's get our definition of racism straightened out.

Belief in the INHERENT SUPERIORITY of one race over another.

Okay, very good. Now let's look at some of the racism that frequently flies around on this site.

BrokeLoser claiming that brown people are rapists, degenerates, or whatever trash he is spewing on any given day ... that's racism.

Asslips claiming that white people are cave monkeys who fuck their sisters and smoke meth all day ... that's racism.

A story about white people creating air pollution that poisons minorities isn't racist ... it's just really, really dumb and nonsensical. Unless there were some strong hints as to the "inferiority" angle, that is.

Okay, very good. Now let's look at some of the racism that frequently flies around on this site.

BrokeLoser claiming that brown people are rapists, degenerates, or whatever trash he is spewing on any given day ... that's racism.

Asslips claiming that white people are cave monkeys who fuck their sisters and smoke meth all day ... that's racism.

A story about white people creating air pollution that poisons minorities isn't racist ... it's just really, really dumb and nonsensical. Unless there were some strong hints as to the "inferiority" angle, that is.

Don't you think that's probably just hyperbole though? Just a simple case of people lashing out on the internet because they're angry about perceived injustices in society? What about when a fan of a sports team calls a fan of a rival team a motherfucker? Do you think they truly believe the other guy has sex with his mom?

Now, contrast that with major media outlets like NPR publishing that stuff about white people causing air pollution, killing minorities. Anonymous angry people on an internet forum vs NPR. Which of these are more likely to have an impact on public opinion?

Don't you think that's probably just hyperbole though? Just a simple case of people lashing out on the internet because they're angry about perceived injustices in society? What about when a fan of a sports team calls a fan of a rival team a motherfucker? Do you think they truly believe the other guy has sex with his mom?

Now, contrast that with major media outlets like NPR publishing that stuff about white people causing air pollution, killing minorities. Anonymous angry people on an internet forum vs NPR. Which of these are more likely to have an impact on public opinion?

But is that really relevant to your question? You asked me if it's racist. It isn't. Now you're asking me something unrelated to that initial question. It sort of feels like you're trying to move the goalposts on me.

But is that really relevant to your question? You asked me if it's racist. It isn't. Now you're asking me something unrelated to that initial question. It sort of feels like you're trying to move the goalposts on me.

Blaming white people for air pollution? Yeah I think that's kinda racist and an extremely irresponsible idea for a big time media organization to promote. Anyway, my point is that the media is exacerbating divisions in America and the broader western world and it's fracturing our society. It's the white, christian male that bears the brunt of it so it really should come as no surprise to anyone that some of us are starting to get angry about it.

Blaming white people for air pollution? Yeah I think that's kinda racist and an extremely irresponsible idea for a big time media organization to promote. Anyway, my point is that the media is exacerbating divisions in America and the broader western world and it's fracturing our society. It's the white, christian male that bears the brunt of it so it really should come as no surprise to anyone that some of us are starting to get angry about it.

You really believe it's only the media? Lol. If you go through life with one eye open, you'll only see half the story. That's how it goes.

Forum List

Back