Saying shut up, and dribble isn't racist.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
How is that racism?

Blacks always looking to make everything into prejudices / racism now-a-days.

Ingraham who's of a Polish heritage, presumably has really been targeted with prejudices over dumb Polak jokes.

So, why isn't that a big deal to the main-stream-media?

I guess it makes more sense to make things racist / prejudices, that aren't.

Kevin Durant Says Laura Ingraham's 'Shut Up and Dribble' Diss 'Was Racist'

Kevin Durant Says Laura Ingraham’s ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ Diss ‘Was Racist’
“I am a citizen of the United States, so my voice is just as loud as hers,” the Golden State Warriors forward said

You don't understand.....ANYTHING can be racist now!!!!!!

Its the end product of leftist twits over using it

The problem is that conservative beliefs and theories, unrelated to economics, plays out as racism when applied to blacks. Hence, if one is a conservative and truly not a racist, then they should question whether or not they truly believe their conservative mantra.

The problem is that conservative beliefs and theories, unrelated to economics, plays out as racism when applied to blacks. Hence, if one is a conservative and truly not a racist, then they should question whether or not they truly believe their conservative mantra.

Less gibs = racism

How is that racism?

Ingraham who's of a Polish heritage, presumably has really been targeted with prejudices over dumb Polak jokes.

“I am a citizen of the United States, so my voice is just as loud as hers,” the Golden State Warriors forward said

More psychosis. You are a racist and most overtly so. Threfore your opinion just has no merit whatsoever.

Ingraham said more than shut up and dribble. She talked about James not graduating high school and called him dumb. James graduated high school and has done more for this nation than her ass by providing over 40 million of his own money to send kids to college. I have not heard her make similar comments about white athletes. Her comments were racist, but that's how fox news is.

How is that racism?

More psychosis. You are a racist and most overtly so. Threfore your opinion just has no merit whatsoever.

Ingraham said more than shut up and dribble. She talked about James not graduating high school and called him dumb. James graduated high school and has done more for this nation than her ass by providing over 40 million of his own money to send kids to college. I have not heard her make similar comments about white athletes. Her comments were racist, but that's how fox news is.
calling someone dumb is racist???!!!
rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

• Banned
How is that racism?

Oh okay, calling someone dumb is oh so racist, but not dumb Polak jokes.

Haha, you have no clue, go twiddle along now.

How is that racism?

Oh okay, calling someone dumb is oh so racist, but not dumb Polak jokes.

Haha, you have no clue, go twiddle along now.

Stop crying. .You're polish and a racist. Also anti Semitic.

It's not racist. She put out a book in 2013 I believe called "Shut Up and Sing" about her dislike of entertainers spouting off about their political opinions, when most people just want to hear/see their talent. That book was not centered on race at all, but on the entertainment industry. LeBron is a basketball player, not a singer. Hence, shut up and dribble, kind of a call back to her book. Same concept: I pay to see you play basketball, I don't want to hear your political views. She said the same thing about white entertainers long before she took on LeBron. Not racist.

How is that racism?

that still isnt racist, you idiot

What about "shut up and dribble, you banana gobbler". Would that be racist? :dunno:

How is that racism?

I have not heard her make similar comments about white athletes.
Of course you haven't, idiot.

You haven't heard her say anything.

How is that racism?

It's racist.

How is that racism?

It's racist.
You sensitive cucks are why everyone laughs at that term now. Grow up, you insecure twat.

It isn’t racist, but it is moronic. She has no issue with celebrities voicing their views so long as they align with her beliefs.

Its not the face value of the words in and of themselves. We all know that "how" you say something conveys meaning as well as the words you use. We communicate meaning via words, non verbal signals such as our expressions, as well as via our tone and emotions.

Aside from that, there is an assumption that her target was better dribblers than they were thinkers. What type of special intellect or training does one need to have a political opinion? Hence, implicit in her comments is that basketball players are inferior mentally, and that their talents exists in playing basketball and not thinking, which is why they should not make political comments (which requires intellect). The NBA is majority black. Given that racism is rooted in the belief that ones own race is superior to another race, a white person telling a black person to focus on doing what they are good at, which she obviously does not believe to be "thinking", fits the historical pattern of white superiority of intellect. Whether that is in her heart or not.....that is the implication of what she said....given historical patterns of white supremacy.

How is that racism?

It's racist.
You sensitive cucks are why everyone laughs at that term now. Grow up, you insecure twat.

.Chump you are the first to cry about racist when somebody says the word white.

It isn’t racist, but it is moronic. She has no issue with celebrities voicing their views so long as they align with her beliefs.

It is racist.

It is racist.

You think Paul Eissen isn't a racist who compares White people to Tigers as vicious Animals, but you do think Shut up, and dribble is racist with no mention of race.

Gee, how convenient for your Black peeps.

Forum List

Back