We don't need gun regulations, we need white people regulations

What about mainstream media websites promoting the theory that white people are to blame for air pollution that poisons black and hispanics? Is that racist?

First, let's get our definition of racism straightened out.

Belief in the INHERENT SUPERIORITY of one race over another.

Okay, very good. Now let's look at some of the racism that frequently flies around on this site.

BrokeLoser claiming that brown people are rapists, degenerates, or whatever trash he is spewing on any given day ... that's racism.

Asslips claiming that white people are cave monkeys who fuck their sisters and smoke meth all day ... that's racism.

A story about white people creating air pollution that poisons minorities isn't racist ... it's just really, really dumb and nonsensical. Unless there were some strong hints as to the "inferiority" angle, that is.

Don't you think that's probably just hyperbole though? Just a simple case of people lashing out on the internet because they're angry about perceived injustices in society? What about when a fan of a sports team calls a fan of a rival team a motherfucker? Do you think they truly believe the other guy has sex with his mom?

Now, contrast that with major media outlets like NPR publishing that stuff about white people causing air pollution, killing minorities. Anonymous angry people on an internet forum vs NPR. Which of these are more likely to have an impact on public opinion?

But is that really relevant to your question? You asked me if it's racist. It isn't. Now you're asking me something unrelated to that initial question. It sort of feels like you're trying to move the goalposts on me.

Blaming white people for air pollution? Yeah I think that's kinda racist and an extremely irresponsible idea for a big time media organization to promote. Anyway, my point is that the media is exacerbating divisions in America and the broader western world and it's fracturing our society. It's the white, christian male that bears the brunt of it so it really should come as no surprise to anyone that some of us are starting to get angry about it.

You really believe it's only the media? Lol. If you go through life with one eye open, you'll only see half the story. That's how it goes.

No, the media works hand-in hand with politicians and big corporate interests

First, let's get our definition of racism straightened out.

Belief in the INHERENT SUPERIORITY of one race over another.

Okay, very good. Now let's look at some of the racism that frequently flies around on this site.

BrokeLoser claiming that brown people are rapists, degenerates, or whatever trash he is spewing on any given day ... that's racism.

Asslips claiming that white people are cave monkeys who fuck their sisters and smoke meth all day ... that's racism.

A story about white people creating air pollution that poisons minorities isn't racist ... it's just really, really dumb and nonsensical. Unless there were some strong hints as to the "inferiority" angle, that is.

Don't you think that's probably just hyperbole though? Just a simple case of people lashing out on the internet because they're angry about perceived injustices in society? What about when a fan of a sports team calls a fan of a rival team a motherfucker? Do you think they truly believe the other guy has sex with his mom?

Now, contrast that with major media outlets like NPR publishing that stuff about white people causing air pollution, killing minorities. Anonymous angry people on an internet forum vs NPR. Which of these are more likely to have an impact on public opinion?

But is that really relevant to your question? You asked me if it's racist. It isn't. Now you're asking me something unrelated to that initial question. It sort of feels like you're trying to move the goalposts on me.

Blaming white people for air pollution? Yeah I think that's kinda racist and an extremely irresponsible idea for a big time media organization to promote. Anyway, my point is that the media is exacerbating divisions in America and the broader western world and it's fracturing our society. It's the white, christian male that bears the brunt of it so it really should come as no surprise to anyone that some of us are starting to get angry about it.

You really believe it's only the media? Lol. If you go through life with one eye open, you'll only see half the story. That's how it goes.

Yes, white people get blamed for things they often don't deserve. We are a convenient scapegoat when certain people want to push one agenda or another ... that doesn't mean we are oppressed. And why would you want to play victim? It's unnecessary.

Yes, white people get blamed for things they often don't deserve. We are a convenient scapegoat when certain people want to push one agenda or another ... that doesn't mean we are oppressed. And why would you want to play victim? It's unnecessary.

I see a lot of historical parallels to Stalin and Hitler's propaganda scapegoating wealthy landowners or jews to what is happening now. Plus the majority white population in western nations is being systematically replaced with brown people from the 3rd world, people with much higher birthrates. Western civilization is on a knife's edge. We're in a crisis situation, and I don't know how anyone can just go about their merry way and pretend its not a big deal.

I see a lot of historical parallels to Stalin and Hitler's propaganda scapegoating wealthy landowners or jews to what is happening now. Plus the majority white population in western nations is being systematically replaced with brown people from the 3rd world, people with much higher birthrates. Western civilization is on a knife's edge. We're in a crisis situation, and I don't know how anyone can just go about their merry way and pretend its not a big deal.

Probably because the assumption is that people become more similar over time, regardless of skin tone, because they are (supposedly) all governed by the American dream, ideals of freedom, a wish for prosperity, and a desire to be treated fairly, and thus, to treat others fairly in turn. Obviously that is a little idealistic, but this perception that "white people are being bred out of existence" is unfounded. It is a petty fear, simplistic, and small-minded. You should embrace your fellow man rather than live scared of the ominous brown boogeyman that gives no more of a fuck about the white guy in the house to his right than he does the black guy in the house to his left (assuming that all three are either on good terms or leave one another alone, of course).

The ONLY group I have concerns about are Muslims (not a race, btw), because I find that religion is deeply anti-Western at its core, and I don't think it belongs here in its current state.

Forum List

Back