We Did 333,964 Abortions; 1 Every 94 Seconds

“We are so proud of the year’s many successes, and deeply grateful for all the partners, sponsors, volunteers, staff and friends who helped make them possible,” states the report's introductory letter, signed by PPFA president Cecile Richards and Cecelia Boone, chairwoman of the organization."

Planned Parenthood's New Annual Report: We Did 333,964 Abortions; 1 Every 94 Seconds | CNS News

Do you have a primary source of what you and CNS 'News' report?

Save your snide innuendo of "what I and CNS News report", smart ass! When I get a job with a newspaper. I'll consider my self "reporting".

Now we need sources to discuss abortion, rape and whether to have a child or not. No I don't to answer your question. Nor do I and those that have replied need one either.

If you do feel free to look it up. Now he wants to split hairs over the numbers which is the least of the issue. That's where he's going. The article introduced the topic...no more, no less. Watch what happens.... We're going to go from the path we're on to arguing the numbers...as if that brings back even one aborted child.

You posted:

We Did 333,964 Abortions; 1 Every 94 Seconds

and,

“We are so proud of the year’s many successes, and deeply grateful for all the partners, sponsors, volunteers, staff and friends who helped make them possible,” states the report's introductory letter, signed by PPFA president Cecile Richards and Cecelia Boone, chairwoman of the organization."

Notice the little marks " " around the highlighted paragraph? Cite the primary source! Show us where the quote is directly related to 333,964 abortions.

Last edited:
How many did they prevent?

I hear you. Look at her. She calls me a liar yet can't repost her question. So how do I lie to a question that I wasn't asked?

Einstein would have had nothing to worry about had she been around. In fact Fonzie wouldn't have had to worry either.

:clap2:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...ented-over-3-million-abortions-in-2011-a.html
:D baretta can't think, apparently.

:lol: He started this thread but hey now, it's not his issue!

:lol: He started this thread but hey now, it's not his issue!
Funny, right? Nor is the glaring math error in his thread title.

Well, I've learned not to expect much from some people...
dunce.gif

Cite the primary source! Show us where the quote is directly related to 333,964 abortions.

FactCheck.org : Planned Parenthood

Do it yourself if it matters so much to you. I don't take orders from you. If others can talk about it without being an obtuse asshole you should be able to as well.

That's the article that introduced the topic. If you can't deal with it there are 10 of thousands of other likely threads you can did through until you find one you like.

What's the matter...your little "game" of numbers debate get preempted?

If not, fuck off.

Cite the primary source! Show us where the quote is directly related to 333,964 abortions.

Do it yourself if it matters so much to you. I don't take orders from you. If others can talk about it without being an obtuse asshole you should be able to as well.

That's the article that introduced the topic. If you can't deal with it there are 10 of thousands of other likely threads you can did through until you find one you like.

If not, fuck off.

^Sniveling coward response.

How many did they prevent?

I hear you. Look at her. She calls me a liar yet can't repost her question. So how do I lie to a question that I wasn't asked?

Einstein would have had nothing to worry about had she been around. In fact Fonzie wouldn't have had to worry either.

:clap2:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...ented-over-3-million-abortions-in-2011-a.html

Or you can't articulate your question much as you can't fight your own battles...:badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9N3tIlEJNc]Bone Crusher-I Aint Never Scared - YouTube[/ame]

If not, fuck off.

See how stooooopid you are? Did you say that to RW when he said he doesn't take orders from me. Hypocrite much of the time? The issue isn't about how many but why would you get that, right?

You are Valerie are perfect together..Dumb and Dumber.

Confirmed, Beretta360 is a liar. Too bad he's unwilling to accept reps, no one is more deserving of a negative rep than he.

How do we reduce the number of abortions?

Sex education
Open access to contraception
Planned Parenthood
Free and lowcost prenatal care
Lowcost childcare

All things opposed by Conservatives

Naturally you can link to at least minimal proof that Conservatives oppose ALL of those. No cheery picking, of course.:cool:

Lets start with which party wants to eliminate Planned Parenthood

that is such a lie...some people just don't want their tax dollars from the Federal government to pay for others abortions, they want them THEY CAN PAY for them themselves

See how stooooopid you are? Did you say that to RW when he said he doesn't take orders from me. Hypocrite much of the time? The issue isn't about how many but why would you get that, right?

Confirmed, Beretta360 is a liar. Too bad he's unwilling to accept reps, no one is more deserving of a negative rep than he.

And you're still an asshole like you've been told numerous times and not by just me...aside from obtuse.

You got called out BEFORE you had a chance to use your usual diversionary tactics. :badgrin:

So inform us how it makes a difference be it one or 1,000,000 as to what is being discussed. You know the discussion that you aren't even part of but are an expert on.

Last edited:
Naturally you can link to at least minimal proof that Conservatives oppose ALL of those. No cheery picking, of course.:cool:

that is such a lie...some people just don't want their tax dollars from the Federal government to pay for others abortions, they want them THEY CAN PAY for them themselves

Tax dollars do not pay for abortions

And you're still an asshole like you've been told numerous times and not by just me...aside from obtuse.

You got called out BEFORE you had a chance to use your usual diversionary tactics. :badgrin:

So inform us how it makes a difference be it one or 1,000,000as to what is being discussed. You know the discussion that you aren't even part of but are an expert on.

You're violating the rule of holes and have devolved into vulgarity. You're a liar, that much is clear. You made a false claim and aren't man enough to apologize, and not talented enough to spin yourself out of it. That makes you pitiful but, I have no pity for a liar.

Forum List

Back