We Did 333,964 Abortions; 1 Every 94 Seconds

Anyway, the exact number is beside the point of there being certainly a whole lot of abortions, but you may want to consider how the incidence of abortion has changed over time, and if you really want to decrease the incidence of abortion you have to be realistic on how to accomplish that goal besides just wagging your finger at people... I don't understand what exactly the OP expects to "debate" here.

I posted the article, pointed out the numbers on page 5 , worked the numbers to show how the title was arrived at.

Why don't you ask why Wry keeps lying and saying it isn't true.

I'm not mocking you. You can look and see for yourself.

So again, ask him why he's back here again with a different argument.

Last edited:
Did you or did you not try to defame Planned Parenthood?

3% of the services provided were for abortions, none of which were paid for by tax payers. Your intent is obvious and misleading, an honest thread would have pointed out how many abortions were not needed due to family planning.

Your effort to mislead is not based on any number, it's based on this: "There are liars, damn liars and statistics" Your effort to mislead and to defame PP is just that - a lie. For a lie by omission is still a lie. But even you knew that.

3% of the services provided were for abortions, none of which were paid for by tax payers. Your intent is obvious and misleading, an honest thread would have pointed out how many abortions were not needed due to family planning.

Your effort to mislead is not based on any number, it's based on this: "There are liars, damn liars and statistics" Your effort to mislead and to defame PP is just that - a lie. For a lie by omission is still a lie. But even you knew that.

Fuck off...you've been exposed liar and you aren't going to win a prize for making yourself look like an ass who is NOW trying to make believe that yesterday didn't happen and all these posts don't exist.

You ran from the thread on the Politics Board now you want to stir shit where your stupidity is less visible to all.

Keep digging yourself into a new hole.:dig:

:D:D:D

Last edited:

Does it look like it asshole. Here's the thread you ran from earlier.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/241464-planned-parenthood.html

I don't even know why I'm wasting my time replying to you and your lies but making you look like a bigger stooge than you are is some solace.

And since you're such an obtuse, stalking nuisance ruining a good thread as was already pointed out to you twice:

Ignore List
Wry Catcher

The others can see for themselves and decide as well.

Wry's definition of an honest thread...spin it his way. :clap2: I posted it AS IS, a-hole. So uscitizen can stick her thanks to you up her ass as well.

Where did I spin. Either of you 2 idiots are free to show it. That includes you uscitizen. Where did I spin anything?

Post it!

Gotta love it..Wry is okay as long as I "do lie" and spin an article to say what he wants it to. I didn't and don't lie...give it a try since everyone sees what you tried to do with your backpeddling.

What happened? Yesterday you said the numbers were a lie, that I lied and CNS lied. :badgrin: After exposing you, now you want to try ..."you could have said this... " :cool: Do you hear yourself, asswipe? :D

Last edited:
Feel free to ignore me, it benefits me and you for your willful ignorance cannot then be shaken by an honest retort. Why call me a liar when I posted the evidence you wrongly believed was exculpatory?

Feel free to ignore me, it benefits me and you for your willful ignorance cannot then be shaken by an honest retort. Why call me a liar when I posted the evidence you wrongly believed was exculpatory?

And I posted facts, stats from the article and did the math. You on the other hand want to tell me what "I could have said" since what I did say,...you can't refute so you're taking your inability to discount it out on all who read the thread by ruining it by repeating lies. That and the fact that I made a fool of you when you claimed that I made the numbers up...page 5 again. :clap2: Congratulations...you must be proud of yourself...:clap2:

EVERYTHING anyone needs to know is right here!

Too much for you too grasp? :badgrin::badgrin:

Bye, bye...

Wry exits with tail between his legs.
tail-between-legs.jpg

Last edited:
That is 334,000 babies that didnt get brought into the world unwanted. That is 334,000 thousand mothers who didnt shove a coat hanger up in themselves. That is 334,000 babies that didnt get found in a dumpster

Hmmmm..I'd say that depends on your perception...

Perhaps that is 334,000 babies that were unwanted so they were killed in the womb instead of the parents having to pay for them or raise them.

Perhaps that is 334,000 mothers who paid to have doctors kill their babies in their womb so they wouldn't have to shove a coat hanger up in there themselves.

Perhaps that is 334,000 babies that didn't get found in a dumpster, but they were rather killed then either sold for research or flushed down some type of garbage disposal.

How do we reduce the number of abortions?

Sex education
Open access to contraception
Planned Parenthood
Free and lowcost prenatal care
Lowcost childcare

All things opposed by Conservatives

Your measures above are already in full swing but are clearly not reducing anything.

I do not believe free or low cost prenatal care is opposed by conservatives. I do know the Catholic Church has many organizations that will care for and cover the expense of single mothers who are with child. They also pay for untold adoptions if that is the choice the mother wants to make.

The reason abortion is so prevalent is because most people do not see anything all that wrong with it. Hard to believe these are the same people who believe in the Judeo-Christian God.

How is abstenance working out?

You want to reduce the number of abortions you need to reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies. Planned Parenthood, sex education and open access to birth control will do that

Once pregnant, you have to give a woman choices other than abortion. A full support structure if she decides to keep the baby and adoption services

So you think we need to give her everything she needs just because she got pregnant?? Lol!!!! No personal responsibility there! But i'm not surprised........

333,964 That is a lot of abortions

What are Republicans doing to reduce the number of abortions rather than outright banning them?

What can anyone do?
No one can stop a woman from having unprotected sex other than that woman.
She can control her own body.
I oppose abortion but strongly oppose more giving government the power to pick and choose who gets one and who doesn't. I support the current law.
But it is still the responsibility of the woman to keep her legs closed if she can not afford to or does not want a baby.
NOT my responsibility to pay one cent for her birth control.

Seriously, how many women in America that have abortions have to be educated that requiring a man to have a rain coat on his Johnson everytime they have sex will help them not get pregnant?
What is the % of those women that have abortions that do not know that having unprotected sex can make them pregnant?
Close to ZERO.
Sex education is great but THEY ALREADY KNOW.

Your measures above are already in full swing but are clearly not reducing anything.

I do not believe free or low cost prenatal care is opposed by conservatives. I do know the Catholic Church has many organizations that will care for and cover the expense of single mothers who are with child. They also pay for untold adoptions if that is the choice the mother wants to make.

The reason abortion is so prevalent is because most people do not see anything all that wrong with it. Hard to believe these are the same people who believe in the Judeo-Christian God.

You want to reduce the number of abortions you need to reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies. Planned Parenthood, sex education and open access to birth control will do that

Once pregnant, you have to give a woman choices other than abortion. A full support structure if she decides to keep the baby and adoption services

So you think we need to give her everything she needs just because she got pregnant?? Lol!!!! No personal responsibility there! But i'm not surprised........

Ummm...yes you do

She is young, she is pregnant and she has a difficult decision to make

The more difficult you make it for her to take the baby to term, the more likely she is to choose abortion

Ummm...yes you do

The more difficult you make it for her to take the baby to term, the more likely she is to choose abortion

Well said.
Except the average age of a woman having an abortion is 32.

Abortions In America :Operation Rescue

Women give an average of 3.7 reasons why they are seeking an abortion including the following:
• 21% Inadequate finances
• 21% Not ready for responsibility
• 16% Woman’s life would be changed too much
• 12% Problems with relationships, unmarried
• 11% Too young and/or immature
• 8% Children are grown; she has all she wants
• 3% Baby has possible health problems
&#8226; <1% Pregnancy caused by rape/incest
&#8226; 4% Other

Unless you can take care of the reasons women get abortions, you are not going to reduce the 333,000 abortions a year

Last edited:

Ummm...yes you do

No we don't since if she didn't get pregnant in the first place there would be no issue of potential abortion.

RW is a true die-hard lib/progressive...his motto: "I fuck up, you pay up and clean up."

Ummm...yes you do

No we don't since if she didn't get pregnant in the first place there would be no issue of potential abortion.

RW is a true die-hard lib/progressive...his motto: "I fuck up, you pay up and clean up."

That horse is already out of the barn isn't it? She IS pregnant

She is the one who gets to make the hard decision. Don't block off other alternatives and then bitch if she chooses abortion. You want her to take responsibility for her actions? She will. She will say she can't afford a baby right now and will get an abortion

Last edited:

Forum List

Back