We Did 333,964 Abortions; 1 Every 94 Seconds

There's 334,000 babies that could have been adopted.

Touche
I dont think a person has an obligation to give birth to someone they do not want. Personal choice, which I TRUELY support. I do think the "you have to get an ultra-sound before you abort" thinggy I have heard about is a good idea. If I was a woman, I would not want ANYONE telling me what to do with what is growing in ME. Reproductive choice can be the only thing that stands between a woman and DEATH. Reproductive choice can be the only thing that stands between a woman and poverty. Women who are raped or victims of incest should not be forced to carry out a pregnancy. Every year 78,00 women die from unsafe abortions.

Rape adds a whole other dimension to the debate. No one should be forced to have a baby when raped, period.

So an ignorant 16 year old, should have to have her baby, then put it up for adoption (assuming she does not want or is capable of taking care of it) as punishment?

I don't care about your stupid questions.

The only pertinent question is this: how many did they prevent?

btw, their math is off. It would be every 93 minutes not seconds. Stupid people and their stupid lies.

Of course you don't. You're a shit eating pot stirrer who can't think for herself and never misses an opportunity to attack someone as long as someone else does the attacking for you.

Asswipe! No wonder you get mocked and ignored incessantly!
I don't get mocked. A few dopes, like you, attempt it though.

So, HOW MANY DID THEY PREVENT? I see you are terrified to answer that question.

Yeah I'm absolutely terrified and quaking in my boots. You're dumber than dirt.

Last edited:
That is 334,000 babies that didnt get brought into the world unwanted. That is 334,000 thousand mothers who didnt shove a coat hanger up in themselves. That is 334,000 babies that didnt get found in a dumpster

Touche
I dont think a person has an obligation to give birth to someone they do not want. Personal choice, which I TRUELY support. I do think the "you have to get an ultra-sound before you abort" thinggy I have heard about is a good idea. If I was a woman, I would not want ANYONE telling me what to do with what is growing in ME. Reproductive choice can be the only thing that stands between a woman and DEATH. Reproductive choice can be the only thing that stands between a woman and poverty. Women who are raped or victims of incest should not be forced to carry out a pregnancy. Every year 78,00 women die from unsafe abortions.

I used to be adamantly against an abortion of any reason. I've changed a little in that regard because i do believe now that if the baby has a problem that would not let him/her live a full live and have to be taken care of for years and years, i will side with the abortion. Or if the mother will lose her life if she delivers, or for Incest. My biggest complaint about it is the people that use it for birth control (and there are many!). They should NEVER be allowed to abort just because they don't want the obligation of a baby! If there are no medical reasons then they should be forced to have that child. There are a lot of people out there that would jump at the chance to adopt. And they may even decide afterwards that they want to keep it (feelings do change after that experience!). Or it may make them realize they need to be more careful if they don't want to go through it again.

Sorry, i knew a few young girls that take no precautions, and each have had at least a couple abortions, and it makes me sick.

Touche

Rape adds a whole other dimension to the debate. No one should be forced to have a baby when raped, period.

So an ignorant 16 year old, should have to have her baby, then put it up for adoption (assuming she does not want or is capable of taking care of it) as punishment?

I didn't say that. I said rape. I haven't actually stated my position on this thread or issue.

However I have no sympathy for stupidity when it comes to snuffing out a life. You play, perhaps you need to pay. Not my call.

What I think and what others do is their business. But I will not say snuff out a life because someone might have been too lazy to take precautions or pre-plan their sex by having prevention available.

In the end, it's up to the indiviual no matter what I think. Like many, I am torn on the issue. I say that from a personal experience that I don't plan on sharing.

Last edited:
“We are so proud of the year’s many successes, and deeply grateful for all the partners, sponsors, volunteers, staff and friends who helped make them possible,” states the report's introductory letter, signed by PPFA president Cecile Richards and Cecelia Boone, chairwoman of the organization."

Planned Parenthood's New Annual Report: We Did 333,964 Abortions; 1 Every 94 Seconds | CNS News

Do you have a primary source of what you and CNS 'News' report?

Save your snide innuendo of "what I and CNS News report", smart ass! When I get a job with a newspaper. I'll consider my self "reporting".

Now we need sources to discuss abortion, rape and whether to have a child or not. No I don't to answer your question. Nor do I and those that have replied need one either.

If you do feel free to look it up. Now he wants to split hairs over the numbers which is the least of the issue. That's where he's going. The article introduced the topic...no more, no less. Watch what happens.... We're going to go from the path we're on to arguing the numbers...as if that brings back even one aborted child.

Last edited:
Of course you don't. You're a shit eating pot stirrer who can't think for herself and never misses an opportunity to attack someone as long as someone else does the attacking for you.

Asswipe! No wonder you get mocked and ignored incessantly!

Yeah I'm absolutely terrified and quacking in my boots. You're dumber than dirt.

Quacking and quaking no doubt at all.

Touche

I used to be adamantly against an abortion of any reason. I've changed a little in that regard because i do believe now that if the baby has a problem that would not let him/her live a full live and have to be taken care of for years and years, i will side with the abortion. Or if the mother will lose her life if she delivers, or for Incest. My biggest complaint about it is the people that use it for birth control (and there are many!). They should NEVER be allowed to abort just because they don't want the obligation of a baby! If there are no medical reasons then they should be forced to have that child. There are a lot of people out there that would jump at the chance to adopt. And they may even decide afterwards that they want to keep it (feelings do change after that experience!). Or it may make them realize they need to be more careful if they don't want to go through it again.

Sorry, i knew a few young girls that take no precautions, and each have had at least a couple abortions, and it makes me sick.

Good post Carol. However, only 8% of women that abort do not use contraceptives. I can use my post I posted at Baretta. So an ignorant 16 year old, should have to have her baby, then put it up for adoption (assuming she does not want or is capable of taking care of it) as punishment?

Yeah I'm absolutely terrified and quacking in my boots. You're dumber than dirt.

Oh excuse me...a typo. Want to debate it? It's likely all you have...and will still lose.

Last edited:

Oh excuse me...a typo. Want to debate it? It's likely all you have...
How many did they prevent, coward?

How many did what prevent? I tuned you out so long ago I don't know what you want.

Post your question and be sure it makes sense.

How many abortion did PP prevent? Is that what you want to know?

I have no idea nor do I care.

They're bragging about how many abortions they performed and heeeeeeeeeello ..that's what the thread is about.

Last edited:
How many did they prevent, coward?

How many did what prevent? I tuned you out so long ago I don't know what you want.

Post your question and be sure it makes sense.

I tried to look. I couldn't find anything. You are not the only one that wishes she would STFU

She an annoying little empty barrel fucker who just instigates with the savvy of a simpleton.

She doesn't even know what she wants.

I tried to look. I couldn't find anything. You are not the only one that wishes she would STFU

She an annoying little empty barrel fucker who just instigates with the savvy of a simpleton.

I concur

I hear you. Look at her. She calls me a liar yet can't repost her question. So how do I lie to a question that I wasn't asked?

Einstein would have had nothing to worry about had she been around. In fact Fonzie wouldn't have had to worry either.

:clap2:

Next she'll drag catzmeow or some other cretin in here to help her...not discuss the issue but mock me and anyone who agrees with me.

Last edited:
How many did they prevent?

I concur

I hear you. Look at her. She calls me a liar yet can't repost her question. So how do I lie to a question that I wasn't asked?

Einstein would have had nothing to worry about had she been around. In fact Fonzie wouldn't have had to worry either.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...ented-over-3-million-abortions-in-2011-a.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...ented-over-3-million-abortions-in-2011-a.html

Thank you. Obviously it was too hard for her to do that. Like I said I didn't know and it isn't my issue.

That's like saying I'll just shoot you once in the arm but I'll stab you in the other so it won't look so bad on my part.

:D baretta can't think, apparently.

Forum List

Back