Planned Parenthood clinics did 327,653 abortions in its fiscal year 2014

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
(CNSNews.com) – Planned Parenthood clinics did 327,653 abortions in its fiscal year 2014 (which ran from July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014), according to Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s newly released annual report.

That works out to an average of 37 abortions per hour or nearly 1 every 90 seconds.

Planned Parenthood also received $528.4 million from government grants and reimbursements, which equaled 41 percent of its revenue.

Planned Parenthood We Aborted 327 653 in FY2014 CNS News

Inhumane. That's 330,000 babies with souls, were sent to hell since they never had the opportunity to hear of Christ's love & salvation!
The "mothers" should have an adult abortion done to them!

Inhumane. That's 330,000 babies with souls, were sent to hell since they never had the opportunity to hear of Christ's love & salvation!
The "mothers" should have an adult abortion done to them!
i don't believe that for one nano second...the child hadn't been born yet, so they could not have inherited adam and eve's sin, and even if they had taken their first breath then died, God would NOT send them to hell, period!

it's fewer abortions than I had thought, considering we have about 4 million that are born a year...

edit:
they are probably not counting those performed in the Gyno offices that are done?

Personally, I'm pro-choice. Not because I supposed abortion, but because when it was illegal, women died from backstreet abortions. Do we want to go back to that? The only answer for me can be no.

Having said that, the high number of abortions is frightening. The numbers in Europe are even higher, with little or no debate.

I would like to see adopted encouraged, it is one thing if a mother decides to terminate a pregnancy where the child would be born with a terrible illness. Or in the case of rape.

But, if the baby is healthy, and yes I call it a baby, the mother should be advised to consider adoption. Because of new laws, giving adoptees the right to find their biological parents, which seems fair enough, but it can stop some mothers choosing adoption.

I find the zealots on both sides off-putting, I come at this from a rational point of view.

Pathetic defense of generational genocide
And again, what is the conservative plan to end the practice of abortion that comports with the Constitution and the privacy rights of women.

It's not enough to just whine about abortion, come to the debate with a viable solution to the problem as well.
Here's the solution. DON'T GET PREGNANT IF YOU DON'T WANT A BABY! It's called RESPONSIBILITY.

Otherwise, still nothing from the right as to a viable solution to end abortion that comports with the Constitution and the privacy rights of women.

Which of course comes as no surprise.

It's quite likely there are some conservatives who have no desire to end the practice, as that would rob them of what they perceive as a potent political weapon.

Forum List

Back