We Did 333,964 Abortions; 1 Every 94 Seconds

I used to be adamantly against an abortion of any reason. I've changed a little in that regard because i do believe now that if the baby has a problem that would not let him/her live a full live and have to be taken care of for years and years, i will side with the abortion. Or if the mother will lose her life if she delivers, or for Incest. My biggest complaint about it is the people that use it for birth control (and there are many!). They should NEVER be allowed to abort just because they don't want the obligation of a baby! If there are no medical reasons then they should be forced to have that child. There are a lot of people out there that would jump at the chance to adopt. And they may even decide afterwards that they want to keep it (feelings do change after that experience!). Or it may make them realize they need to be more careful if they don't want to go through it again.

Sorry, i knew a few young girls that take no precautions, and each have had at least a couple abortions, and it makes me sick.

Good post Carol. However, only 8% of women that abort do not use contraceptives. I can use my post I posted at Baretta. So an ignorant 16 year old, should have to have her baby, then put it up for adoption (assuming she does not want or is capable of taking care of it) as punishment?

No, not as punishment. But a 16 year old goes to school, i believe all schools have sex education classes....she's she's not stupid, she knows what can happen. If she doesn't take precautions and knows she should, then I don't agree with killing a child. I had friends in school (late 60's, early 70's) that got pregnant, had the child, and put it up for adoption. If that 16 yr old went out an screwed around without precautions, then she is at fault. Not the baby. HOWEVER....I also know of girls with low mental capacity, that have gotten pregnant because some older guy took advantage of them. I'm not sure what i think of that. The baby could be fine, and we already know she couldn't take care of the baby or not be able to handle the delivery. There's so many things to consider.............

In the end, there is no one solution that fits all. Too many dynamics and different in each case.

That is 334,000 babies that didnt get brought into the world unwanted. That is 334,000 thousand mothers who didnt shove a coat hanger up in themselves. That is 334,000 babies that didnt get found in a dumpster

The Repubs would prefer they did, I am sure.

Please forgive Ravi, she's far too stupid to realize that what she is saying has already been proven to be a lie.

Page 5 lower right will show just how stupid she really is.

See the 333,964 in the pretty gray color? What was that about beretta is a liar?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Here's one for the other stooge that chimed in from the Flame Zone gutter. :clap2::lol:

^Still bad at math. Maybe you aren't a liar, maybe you're just really stupid. Hard to tell.

Please forgive Ravi, she's far too stupid to realize that what she is saying has already been proven to be a lie.

Page 5 lower right will show just how stupid she really is.

See the 333,964 in the pretty gray color? What was that about beretta is a liar?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Here's one for the other stooge that chimed in from the Flame Zone gutter. :clap2::lol:

^Still bad at math. Maybe you aren't a liar, maybe you're just really stupid. Hard to tell.

Naturally you lie as evidenced by the fact that you persist in calling me a liar and other names. Everyone else sees the numbers and guess what dumb asshole? You can't even refute it with your own numbers. There is no math you imbecile. Just go to page 5 if you have the ability to navigate that tricky road. :lol: If not, Fuck off douche-bag. You're been made to look like a jerkoff once again. Keep coming back for more and I'll keep humiliating you You are one POS that is as obtuse as it gets and as clueless as they come.

By all means too, I challenge you to post my "bad math" with your own numbers right along side the number from the financial statement of PP. Better get help from more qualified reinforcements. Posting on your own doesn't work well for you.

Poor baby, no one helped you to make an ass of yourself with that post either. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:
That isn't one every 94 seconds as your thread title states, dope.

Hey dope that wasn't the argument so FAIL yet again. Wry insisted that CNS lied and hence I did. I see he hasn't been back because he knows what he was arguing over has been proven to show me to be correct.

You don't. That's how stupid you are. Keep going back and forth from here to the Politics Board on the topic. I have ALL day.

Last edited:

Hey dope that wasn't the argument so FAIL yet again. Wry insisted that CNS lied and hence I did. I see he hasn't been back because he knows what he was arguing over has been proven to be correct.

You don't. That's how stupid you are. Keep going back and forth from here to the Politics Board on the topic. I have ALL day.
I don't care about your silly argument with another poster.

Your thread title is incorrect. Pointing that out has made you meltdown. Very amusing.

Every 94 seconds is incorrect. I know you are stupid but I'm surprised at CNS (even though they are nutters they usually understand math). But of course, they do have an agenda.....

Hey dope that wasn't the argument so FAIL yet again. Wry insisted that CNS lied and hence I did. I see he hasn't been back because he knows what he was arguing over has been proven to be correct.

I don't care about your silly argument with another poster.

Your thread title is incorrect. Pointing that out has made you meltdown. Very amusing.

Every 94 seconds is incorrect. I know you are stupid but I'm surprised at CNS (even though they are nutters they usually understand math). But of course, they do have an agenda.....

Keep dancing and diverting aside from lying.

Page 5 asshole, page 5.

Why are you so afraid to address that? :clap2::clap2::clap2: Another one trying to save face by lying. Is using nutters your way of being credible? No one was debating the time and the seconds asswipe. Maybe if you remaiin obtuse long enough...Valerie will come help you...AGAIN!

Last edited:

333,964 per yr. (page 5 of PP's own statement) That works out to 914.96986 per day.

There are 86400 seconds in a day.

86400/914=94.52 per second.

Well what do you know?

Article title: We Did 333,964 Abortions; 1 Every 94 Seconds (Notice the "We" refers to PP.)

And that isn't even what we were arguing about. Nor do I care whether if it can be disputed since it wasn't the basis of your arrogant, obtuse stupidity.

Show me where the below link (the one you and Wry insists does) refutes that simple math:

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/planned-parenthood/

Last edited:
333,964 That is a lot of abortions

What are Republicans doing to reduce the number of abortions rather than outright banning them?

333,964 That is a lot of abortions

What are Republicans doing to reduce the number of abortions rather than outright banning them?

Why don't you try staying on topic, hack? Do you see "Republicans" in the title or being discussed, BoyBlunder?

Last edited:
if you get to the root of this debate. whats the difference between aborting a baby and killing your 3 year old, age?

do we just define what age is acceptable?

seems wrong to me.

Hey dope that wasn't the argument so FAIL yet again. Wry insisted that CNS lied and hence I did. I see he hasn't been back because he knows what he was arguing over has been proven to show me to be correct.

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaack! Still trying to provide a defense for your lie I see. Maybe you don't know the definition of a lie and simply believe it's my effort to attack you personally and not your 'argument'.

In an effort to provide clarity and to assuage your discomfort and angst by my use of the word "Liar" let's see what the root word lie actually means, then we will examine post number 1.

Lie: a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood; something intended or serving to convey a false impression; an inaccurate or false statement.

Now then, did you or did you not attempt to defame Planned Parenthood by posting this thread:

“We are so proud of the year’s many successes, and deeply grateful for all the partners, sponsors, volunteers, staff and friends who helped make them possible,” states the report's introductory letter, signed by PPFA president Cecile Richards and Cecelia Boone, chairwoman of the organization."

Yes or no? (try not to lie again).

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaack! Still trying to provide a defense for your lie I see. Maybe you don't know the definition of a lie and simply believe it's my effort to attack you personally and not your 'argument'.

In an effort to provide clarity and to assuage your discomfort and angst by my use of the word "Liar" let's see what the root word lie actually means, then we will examine post number 1.

Lie: a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood; something intended or serving to convey a false impression; an inaccurate or false statement.

Now then, did you or did you not attempt to defame Planned Parenthood by posting this thread:

“We are so proud of the year’s many successes, and deeply grateful for all the partners, sponsors, volunteers, staff and friends who helped make them possible,” states the report's introductory letter, signed by PPFA president Cecile Richards and Cecelia Boone, chairwoman of the organization."

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You're still a runaway idiot. The numbers are here, the page from the report is here and youre still here babbling and making a jackass of yourself 24 hours later. Fuck off, asshole. You're really boring and obtuse, flat-foot.

Last edited:

The only one lying and running and diverting is you! Dispute the numbers and dispute page 5.
Anyone who reads this thread:

This is Wry's angle 24 hours later. Now he wants to talk about "why" the thread was started.

:badgrin::badgrin:

He's so fucking ignorant that he ignores the numbers and the references and thinks he's going to slide in here and change the direction of the thread.

Last edited:
Anyway, the exact number is beside the point of there being certainly a whole lot of abortions, but you may want to consider how the incidence of abortion has changed over time, and if you really want to decrease the incidence of abortion you have to be realistic on how to accomplish that goal besides just wagging your finger at people... I don't understand what exactly the OP expects to "debate" here.

Thanks for the entertainment! I never need to spend money on something like mud-wrestling or WWE when I have this thread. Awesome! I particularly liked the tangent about post-editing.

Watching my 5-year-old and my 3-year-old fight is more intellectually stimulating.

He done ruined the damn thread. Well, him and his little minions. Give it a break, dipshit

Also, not sure what "WE did" really means? Planned Parenthood tax dollars are prohibited from being spent on abortion services and are required to be spent on preventive type services...

Forum List

Back