We Did 333,964 Abortions; 1 Every 94 Seconds

Score one point for me as you concede Planned Parenthood. SEE POST # 15 Lets move on to the next, shall we?

Open access to contraception: How do conservatives reconcile their objections to high abortion rates and then calling women who want insurance coverage for contraception sluts and whores?

Hypocritical wouldn't you say?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

V

LOL...Damn boy...Do I have you by the balls or what?
You even sank so low as to edit post 15

Now that you have conceded open access to contraception, want to talk some sex education? Come on, you can do it. Tell the nice people how keeping young people ignorant about sex helps prevent abortions

It was being edited while you were verbally prematurely ejaculating all over yourself.

Nothing like a self proclaimed victory.:clap2:

Too bad there is no record of you actually replying and winning whatever it is you think that you won.

You're such a moron and so easy to bitch slap I almost feel sorry for you. Then I recall how and what you post...and the sorrow passes...quickly.:badgrin:

Last edited:
Score one point for me as you concede Planned Parenthood. SEE POST # 15 Lets move on to the next, shall we?

Open access to contraception: How do conservatives reconcile their objections to high abortion rates and then calling women who want insurance coverage for contraception sluts and whores?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

V

Now that you have conceded open access to contraception, WHERE? Care to point it out?want to talk some sex education? Come on, you can do it. Tell the nice people how keeping young people ignorant about sex helps prevent abortions

This little boy is a real "pip". He imagines what people post...then he claims he replied to it. Afterwards he declares unilateral victory.

Ever ask your self why you get mocked by EVERYONE? This thread might hold your answer. :tongue:

:clap2::clap2:
:badgrin::badgrin:

Now that you have conceded open access to contraception, want to talk some sex education? Come on, you can do it. Tell the nice people how keeping young people ignorant about sex helps prevent abortions

It was being edited while you were verbally prematurely ejaculating all over yourself.

Too bad there is no record of you actually replying and winning whatever it is you think that you won.

You're such a moron and so easy to bitch slap I almost feel sorry for you. Then I recall how and what you post...and the sorrow passes...quickly.:badgrin:

Caught ya cheating didn't I?

I posted at 1:33 and you edited at 1:37. easy to predict the future that way isn't it? What a slimeball you are trying to get away with such childish stunts

I posted at 1:33 and you edited at 1:37. easy to predict the future that way isn't it? What a slimeball you are trying to get away with such childish stunts

:D Great catch!

As an added bonus baretta successfully trolled his own thread and made it about himself.

As an added bonus baretta successfully trolled his own thread and made it about himself.

No catch at all. As I said I was editing it. WOW 5 minutes...guess I'd best not answer the phone or take a shit since RW can't wait until a person is done. Do you think that I just sit here and do it on your time schedule?

Besides, where's your replies to your invisible victories. Oh that's right...there aren't any. Catch those for him, "ravi". :badgrin::clap2:

I've slapped rw around so many times that neither I or anyone needs to cheat to make him look like the natural born moron that he is.

But if it makes him and you feel beter...keep telling yourself that it isn't true.

Where RW?

Last edited:
:badgrin:

From the board asshole who never sticks around to stir the pot of shit she boils.:D

Myself? I'm waiting for his reply.

Better yet. I'm calling you out big mouth to reply in his place. I'll bet you don't have a clue what you or he is supposed to reply to?

Last edited:
And we have a meltdown....hahahahaha

That's one not unexpected way of being able to run from a reply. :D:badgrin: I'm here. Where's your reply?

Ravi and rw..2 bodies...half a brain. I didn't expect much from either and they delivered.

Last edited:
That is 334,000 babies that didnt get brought into the world unwanted. That is 334,000 thousand mothers who didnt shove a coat hanger up in themselves. That is 334,000 babies that didnt get found in a dumpster

There's 334,000 babies that could have been adopted.

I don't care about your stupid questions.

The only pertinent question is this: how many did they prevent?

btw, their math is off. It would be every 93 minutes not seconds. Stupid people and their stupid lies.

That is 334,000 babies that didnt get brought into the world unwanted. That is 334,000 thousand mothers who didnt shove a coat hanger up in themselves. That is 334,000 babies that didnt get found in a dumpster

That's going on the assumption that all those fetus' would have developed into healthy white babies.

You're not the boss of me

Lets talk Planned Parenthood. How can conservatives gripe about the numbers of abortions and then attack the group dedicated to reducing unwanted pregnancies?

Nor or you and it's my thread and your asinine comment. You talk to yourself asswipe. Your shit isn't going to play here with me. If others want to play your little deflect and divert game they can.

You an even bigger asshole here than you are on the politics board...but your simpleton tactics are identical.

Go fuck yourself. You have no proof and you talk through your ass.

Score one point for me as you concede Planned Parenthood. Lets move on to the next, shall we?

We object to abortion because it's MURDER.

As for contraceptives....if they have their own insurance that covers it, then that's great. If not and they expect ME to pay for it, it's not so great! I should have to pay for someone else. Many would just go get their pills, screw like a rabbit, get pregnant anyway (probably because they forgot to take their pill), then go murder their baby.

You guys talk about keeping everyone out of your bedrooms, why is this different?
Oh i see! It's ok as long as you can force me to pay for your contraceptives and your abortion later!! Got it!

Touche
I dont think a person has an obligation to give birth to someone they do not want. Personal choice, which I TRUELY support. I do think the "you have to get an ultra-sound before you abort" thinggy I have heard about is a good idea. If I was a woman, I would not want ANYONE telling me what to do with what is growing in ME. Reproductive choice can be the only thing that stands between a woman and DEATH. Reproductive choice can be the only thing that stands between a woman and poverty. Women who are raped or victims of incest should not be forced to carry out a pregnancy. Every year 78,00 women die from unsafe abortions.

That's going on the assumption that all those fetus' would have developed into healthy white babies.

Ya, i thought of that after i typed it :) I don't know what the percentage of abortions are because of problems with the baby or mother. But i'm sure there's not 334,000 a year.

Touche
I dont think a person has an obligation to give birth to someone they do not want. Personal choice, which I TRUELY support. I do think the "you have to get an ultra-sound before you abort" thinggy I have heard about is a good idea. If I was a woman, I would not want ANYONE telling me what to do with what is growing in ME. Reproductive choice can be the only thing that stands between a woman and DEATH. Reproductive choice can be the only thing that stands between a woman and poverty. Women who are raped or victims of incest should not be forced to carry out a pregnancy. Every year 78,00 women die from unsafe abortions.

Rape adds a whole other dimension to the debate. No one should be forced to have a baby when raped, period.

Ya, i thought of that after i typed it :) I don't know what the percentage of abortions are because of problems with the baby or mother. But i'm sure there's not 334,000 a year.

No, it's a very small precent.

Most women who have abortions are mothers who choose one child over the potential of another.

Nor or you and it's my thread and your asinine comment. You talk to yourself asswipe. Your shit isn't going to play here with me. If others want to play your little deflect and divert game they can.

You an even bigger asshole here than you are on the politics board...but your simpleton tactics are identical.

Go fuck yourself. You have no proof and you talk through your ass.

Score one point for me as you concede Planned Parenthood. Lets move on to the next, shall we?

We object to abortion because it's MURDER.

As for contraceptives....if they have their own insurance that covers it, then that's great. If not and they expect ME to pay for it, it's not so great! I should have to pay for someone else. Many would just go get their pills, screw like a rabbit, get pregnant anyway (probably because they forgot to take their pill), then go murder their baby.

You guys talk about keeping everyone out of your bedrooms, why is this different?
Oh i see! It's ok as long as you can force me to pay for your contraceptives and your abortion later!! Got it!

Personhood at conception is not a biological fact. Plus, they have not had the development to support "pain experience"

I don't care about your stupid questions.

The only pertinent question is this: how many did they prevent?

btw, their math is off. It would be every 93 minutes not seconds. Stupid people and their stupid lies.

Of course you don't. You're a shit eating pot stirrer who can't think for herself and never misses an opportunity to attack someone as long as someone else does the attacking for you.

Asswipe! No wonder you get mocked and ignored incessantly!
I don't get mocked. A few dopes, like you, attempt it though.

So, HOW MANY DID THEY PREVENT? I see you are terrified to answer that question.

No catch at all. As I said I was editing it. POST # 21. WOW 5 minutes...guess I'd best not answer the phone or take a shit since RW can't wait until a person is done. Do you think that I just sit here and do it on your time schedule?

Besides, where's your replies to your invisible victories. Oh that's right...there aren't any. Catch those for him, "ravi". :badgrin::clap2:

I've slapped rw around so many times that neither I or anyone needs to cheat to make him look like the natural born moron that he is.

But if it makes him and you feel beter...keep telling yourself that it isn't true.

Where RW?

Somebody is in full meltdown mode

You kind of imploded in your own thread didn't you?

No catch at all. As I said I was editing it. POST # 21. WOW 5 minutes...guess I'd best not answer the phone or take a shit since RW can't wait until a person is done. Do you think that I just sit here and do it on your time schedule?

Where RW?

Somebody is in full meltdown mode

You kind of imploded in your own thread didn't you?

That's we the rest here are discussing it while you and ravi comiserate. :badgrin::badgrin:

You get dumber by the minute. Are you masochistic?

Forum List

Back