We Did 333,964 Abortions; 1 Every 94 Seconds

This could have been a good thread. At least we had a good little convo. Sorry Beretta

Confirmed, Beretta360 is a liar. Too bad he's unwilling to accept reps, no one is more deserving of a negative rep than he.

And you're still an asshole like you've been told numerous times and not by just me...aside from obtuse.

You got called out BEFORE you had a chance to use your usual diversionary tactics. :badgrin:

So inform us how it makes a difference be it one or 1,000,000as to what is being discussed. You know the discussion that you aren't even part of but are an expert on.

You're violating the rule of holes and have devolved into vulgarity. You're a liar, that much is clear. You made a false claim and aren't man enough to apologize, and not talented enough to spin yourself out of it. That makes you pitiful but, I have no pity for a liar.

Cheese with your whine? Listen rectal head. We don't need you telling any of us or anyone how or what to post.

No false claim was made.

You have an issue..contact CNS. No one twisted your arm to come into the thread but no one would miss you if you left.:D

You an anal imbecile who sweats the small irrelevant stuff.

So even using your numbers tell us know-it-all how it changes anything that anyone has posted.

You can't so STFU and fuck off.

This could have been a good thread. At least we had a good little convo. Sorry Beretta

This is what happens when the likes of the Flame Zone crowd join ranks with the anal retentive, Wry.

Oh wait, they are all the same...sorry.

Let them fight among themselves. Valerie in particular never met a person she didn't attack due to her lack of knowledge.

She came in here clueless.

These were her words to me days ago:

"Look at the content, not at who the poster is".

Talk about not practicing what they preach.

See how stooooopid you are? Did you say that to RW when he said he doesn't take orders from me. Hypocrite much of the time? The issue isn't about how many but why would you get that, right?

You are Valerie are perfect together..Dumb and Dumber.

Confirmed, Beretta360 is a liar. Too bad he's unwilling to accept reps, no one is more deserving of a negative rep than he.

Does the widdle girl wanna play let's neg rep the big bad beretta...a real fucking simpleton, this Wry is.

In his 50's and wants to play "let's rep".:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Moron.

I didn't call you a "moron", why sign your post in that way? Have you had a
sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into reality.

Does the widdle girl wanna play let's neg rep the big bad beretta...a real fucking simpleton, this Wry is.

In his 50's and wants to play "let's rep".:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Moron.

I didn't call you a "moron", why sign your post in that way? Have you had a
sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into reality.

You are an moron, that's why. Nice try at being witty. Too bad it fell flat.

I asked now 3 times...what difference does your numbers make to what has been said and what will likely be said?

And did I write the article? If you want to hold me to a that standard then I suggest that every thread you reply to in the future be proof read and be 10000% accurate otherwise you own it.

That's why you're an asshole...get it? And that's the lame route you took from the get-go.

Last edited:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We are so proud of the year’s many successes, and deeply grateful for all the partners, sponsors, volunteers, staff and friends who helped make them possible,” states the report's introductory letter, signed by PPFA president Cecile Richards and Cecelia Boone, chairwoman of the organization."

Planned Parenthood's New Annual Report: We Did 333,964 Abortions; 1 Every 94 Seconds | CNS News

^^^False Claims? Yep, see below.

FactCheck.org : Planned Parenthood

See Wry...game, set, match. You thought you'd come in here an be picayune about the stats and lob a few insults. My posting an article doesn't me me a liar unless I altered it, shit-for-brains. I defer to yours and you still can't show their relevance to the topic as it was being discussed until you ruined it with your pals. Then you wonder why more than a few here think you're an annoying asshole.

I don't wonder why some think me an asshole, I accept reps and generally have all positive ones. It's a good way to get feed back on one's ideas, you should try it. The few negative reps I get are from others like you, pissed off when I expose their dishonesty or stupidity.

See Wry...game, set, match. You thought you'd come in here an be picayune about the stats and lob a few insults. My posting an article doesn't me me a liar unless I altered it, shit-for-brains. I defer to yours and you still can't show their relevance to the topic as it was being discussed until you ruined it with your pals. Then you wonder why more than a few here think you're an annoying asshole.

I don't wonder why some think me an asshole, I accept reps and generally have all positive ones. It's a good way to get feed back on one's ideas, you should try it. The few negative reps I get are from others like you, pissed off when I expose their dishonesty or stupidity.

STFU with your stupid rep nonsense.

Look at page 5 of their own report you fucking asswipe. That's where CNS got the number. So are they lying about themselves, idiot? Want me to give you instructions on how to find it, clown?

Now wipe the egg off your face. Page 5 lower right near the bottom. Apology rejected...now be sure to seize upon another stat to divert and save face.

Here you go Wry..it's your response. I saved you the effort.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: He started this thread but hey now, it's not his issue!
Funny, right? Nor is the glaring math error in his thread title.

Is it my title asshole or is it the article's. Want me to write the headlines? Maybe like a good left wing loon, I'll just make it up. Better yet has ANYONE talked about the numbers or about the issue of abortion.

Idiot..naturally that you are.

I don't care if it's one...you don't care if it's 1,000,000 right aborter? Someone would have done the world a favor had they thought about it in yours and Valerie's cases.
^blames others for his own stupidity.

Here's baretta: he reads something on the internet, doesn't use any critical thinking skills to find out if it is true, and then cries when it is pointed out. Confirmation bias squared.

^Sniveling coward response.

See how stooooopid you are? Did you say that to RW when he said he doesn't take orders from me. Hypocrite much of the time? The issue isn't about how many but why would you get that, right?

You are Valerie are perfect together..Dumb and Dumber.

IIRC, he was in red splatt zone before he turned them off. Either that or he just couldn't handle being corrected. :lol:

Funny, right? Nor is the glaring math error in his thread title.

Is it my title asshole or is it the article's. Want me to write the headlines? Maybe like a good left wing loon, I'll just make it up. Better yet has ANYONE talked about the numbers or about the issue of abortion.

Idiot..naturally that you are.

I don't care if it's one...you don't care if it's 1,000,000 right aborter? Someone would have done the world a favor had they thought about it in yours and Valerie's cases.
^blames others for his own stupidity.

Here's baretta: he reads something on the internet, doesn't use any critical thinking skills to find out if it is true, and then cries when it is pointed out. Confirmation bias squared.

REALLY?...

Page 5 Ravi...lower right...you can read, right?

A little verbal pre-ejaculation there ravi?

Last edited:
Please forgive Ravi, she's far too stupid to realize that what she is saying has already been proven to be a lie.

Page 5 lower right will show just how stupid she really is.

See the 333,964 in the pretty gray color? What was that about beretta is a liar?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Here's one for the other stooge that chimed in from the Flame Zone gutter. :clap2::lol:

Last edited:
Wry's, Ravi's and Valerie's reply after calling ALL me a liar and being proven wrong by PP's own financial statement.

Although in fairness Val didn't know why she was calling me a liar, she just needs to spew her hate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OFbDNyugmFk]THE HONEYMOONERS - RALPH KRAMDEN SAYS HUMUNAH HUMUNAH - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We are so proud of the year’s many successes, and deeply grateful for all the partners, sponsors, volunteers, staff and friends who helped make them possible,” states the report's introductory letter, signed by PPFA president Cecile Richards and Cecelia Boone, chairwoman of the organization."

Planned Parenthood's New Annual Report: We Did 333,964 Abortions; 1 Every 94 Seconds | CNS News

^^^False Claims? Yep, see below.

FactCheck.org : Planned Parenthood

Date of your source: Posted on April 18, 2011

Other Sources and Dates in your link:

Sources
Planned Parenthood. Annual Report 2008-2009.

Planned Parenthood. Planned Parenthood Services. Fact Sheet. Mar 2011.

"CNN Newsroom." Transcript. CNN. 8 Apr 2011.

Guttmacher Institute. State Funding of Abortion Under Medicaid. Policy Brief. 1 Apr 2011.

DeBonis, Mike. "D.C. abortion funding: the facts." The Washington Post. 11 Apr 2011.

Now if one goes to Page 5 one will find from Planned Parenthood's own Financial Report 2011-2012 which is where CNS also got it's numbers...guess what? Yes, I heard you. Now tell it to those that said I was a liar.:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
There's 334,000 babies that could have been adopted.

Touche
I dont think a person has an obligation to give birth to someone they do not want. Personal choice, which I TRUELY support. I do think the "you have to get an ultra-sound before you abort" thinggy I have heard about is a good idea. If I was a woman, I would not want ANYONE telling me what to do with what is growing in ME. Reproductive choice can be the only thing that stands between a woman and DEATH. Reproductive choice can be the only thing that stands between a woman and poverty. Women who are raped or victims of incest should not be forced to carry out a pregnancy. Every year 78,00 women die from unsafe abortions.

Rape adds a whole other dimension to the debate. No one should be forced to have a baby when raped, period.

I left that one out....but yes, rape or incest.

Touche
I dont think a person has an obligation to give birth to someone they do not want. Personal choice, which I TRUELY support. I do think the "you have to get an ultra-sound before you abort" thinggy I have heard about is a good idea. If I was a woman, I would not want ANYONE telling me what to do with what is growing in ME. Reproductive choice can be the only thing that stands between a woman and DEATH. Reproductive choice can be the only thing that stands between a woman and poverty. Women who are raped or victims of incest should not be forced to carry out a pregnancy. Every year 78,00 women die from unsafe abortions.

I used to be adamantly against an abortion of any reason. I've changed a little in that regard because i do believe now that if the baby has a problem that would not let him/her live a full live and have to be taken care of for years and years, i will side with the abortion. Or if the mother will lose her life if she delivers, or for Incest. My biggest complaint about it is the people that use it for birth control (and there are many!). They should NEVER be allowed to abort just because they don't want the obligation of a baby! If there are no medical reasons then they should be forced to have that child. There are a lot of people out there that would jump at the chance to adopt. And they may even decide afterwards that they want to keep it (feelings do change after that experience!). Or it may make them realize they need to be more careful if they don't want to go through it again.

Sorry, i knew a few young girls that take no precautions, and each have had at least a couple abortions, and it makes me sick.

Good post Carol. However, only 8% of women that abort do not use contraceptives. I can use my post I posted at Baretta. So an ignorant 16 year old, should have to have her baby, then put it up for adoption (assuming she does not want or is capable of taking care of it) as punishment?

No, not as punishment. But a 16 year old goes to school, i believe all schools have sex education classes....she's she's not stupid, she knows what can happen. If she doesn't take precautions and knows she should, then I don't agree with killing a child. I had friends in school (late 60's, early 70's) that got pregnant, had the child, and put it up for adoption. If that 16 yr old went out an screwed around without precautions, then she is at fault. Not the baby. HOWEVER....I also know of girls with low mental capacity, that have gotten pregnant because some older guy took advantage of them. I'm not sure what i think of that. The baby could be fine, and we already know she couldn't take care of the baby or not be able to handle the delivery. There's so many things to consider.............

New Topics

Forum List

Back