Planned Parenthood clinics did 327,653 abortions in its fiscal year 2014

Inhumane. That's 330,000 babies with souls, were sent to hell since they never had the opportunity to hear of Christ's love & salvation!
The "mothers" should have an adult abortion done to them!
i don't believe that for one nano second...the child hadn't been born yet, so they could not have inherited adam and eve's sin, and even if they had taken their first breath then died, God would NOT send them to hell, period!
Of course you don't believe it, you can't afford to believe it. If you did, you would have to deal with your conscience, and we all know how liberals will do anything to avoid that.
I don't believe it because I don't believe it is Biblical and I don't believe that God would ever do such a thing as sending a pre-birthed child to be, to Hell....and there is nothing that could convince me of otherwise.
I'm not talking about the child going to hell. I'm talking about you thinking abortion is ok with God.

Then you don't know what's in your bible.

Not only is abortion ok with your christian god but the bible tells how to induce abortion on a woman.

Numbers 5:11-31 Revised Standard Version
11 The Lord spoke to Moses, saying: 12 Speak to the Israelites and say to them: If any man's wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him, 13 if a man has had intercourse with her but it is hidden from her husband, so that she is undetected though she has defiled herself, and there is no witness against her since she was not caught in the act; 14 if a spirit of jealousy comes on him, and he is jealous of his wife who has defiled herself; or if a spirit of jealousy comes on him, and he is jealous of his wife, though she has not defiled herself; 15 then the man shall bring his wife to the priest. And he shall bring the offering required for her, one-tenth of an ephah of barley flour. He shall pour no oil on it and put no frankincense on it, for it is a grain offering of jealousy, a grain offering of remembrance, bringing iniquity to remembrance. 16 Then the priest shall bring her near, and set her before the Lord; 17 the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel, and take some of the dust that is on the floor of the tabernacle and put it into the water. 18 The priest shall set the woman before the Lord, dishevel the woman's hair, and place in her hands the grain offering of remembrance, which is the grain offering of jealousy. In his own hand the priest shall have the water of bitterness that brings the curse. 19 Then the priest shall make her take an oath, saying, "If no man has lain with you, if you have not turned aside to uncleanness while under your husband's authority, be immune to this water of bitterness that brings the curse. 20 But if you have gone astray while under your husband's authority, if you have defiled yourself and some man other than your husband has had intercourse with you," 21 —let the priest make the woman take the oath of the curse and say to the woman—"the Lord make you an execration and an oath among your people, when the Lord makes your uterus drop, your womb discharge; 22 now may this water that brings the curse enter your bowels and make your womb discharge, your uterus drop!" And the woman shall say, "Amen. Amen." 23 Then the priest shall put these curses in writing, and wash them off into the water of bitterness. 24 He shall make the woman drink the water of bitterness that brings the curse, and the water that brings the curse shall enter her and cause bitter pain. 25 The priest shall take the grain offering of jealousy out of the woman's hand, and shall elevate the grain offering before the Lord and bring it to the altar; 26 and the priest shall take a handful of the grain offering, as its memorial portion, and turn it into smoke on the altar, and afterward shall make the woman drink the water. 27 When he has made her drink the water, then, if she has defiled herself and has been unfaithful to her husband, the water that brings the curse shall enter into her and cause bitter pain, and her womb shall discharge, her uterus drop, and the woman shall become an execration among her people. 28 But if the woman has not defiled herself and is clean, then she shall be immune and be able to conceive children. 29 This is the law in cases of jealousy, when a wife, while under her husband's authority, goes astray and defiles herself, 30 or when a spirit of jealousy comes on a man and he is jealous of his wife; then he shall set the woman before the Lord, and the priest shall apply this entire law to her. 31 The man shall be free from iniquity, but the woman shall bear her iniquity.

Abortion has been available for 45 years and will not go away
sure it will....all you have to do is make it illegal again......
Then you will fail and the abortion rate will remain where it is

Making it illegal again isn't going to stop abortion.

All it will do is cause a lot of needless deaths and women who end up infertile for life.

My mom worked in an OBGYN practice for a couple of decades. Both before and after abortion became legal in my state.

I can't tell you how many times my mom came home late because she was at work helping to save the life of a woman who took a knitting needle or a coat hanger to her uterus. Some tried jumping off high places to induce miscarriage. Some women she saved. Some she didn't. The ones she saved were left infertile for life.

This is the reality of abortion being illegal. Women die. They leave behind children and spouses. It's not right to force a child to grow up without a mom. It's not right to force a man to have to lose his life partner.

I will never understand why people can't be happy to live their lives as they choose. Will they ever stop trying to take that freedom from everyone else?

Inhumane. That's 330,000 babies with souls, were sent to hell since they never had the opportunity to hear of Christ's love & salvation!
i don't believe that for one nano second...the child hadn't been born yet, so they could not have inherited adam and eve's sin, and even if they had taken their first breath then died, God would NOT send them to hell, period!
Of course you don't believe it, you can't afford to believe it. If you did, you would have to deal with your conscience, and we all know how liberals will do anything to avoid that.
I don't believe it because I don't believe it is Biblical and I don't believe that God would ever do such a thing as sending a pre-birthed child to be, to Hell....and there is nothing that could convince me of otherwise.
I'm not talking about the child going to hell. I'm talking about you thinking abortion is ok with God.

Not only is abortion ok with your christian god but the bible tells how to induce abortion on a woman.

11 The Lord spoke to Moses, saying: 12 Speak to the Israelites and say to them: If any man's wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him, 13 if a man has had intercourse with her but it is hidden from her husband, so that she is undetected though she has defiled herself, and there is no witness against her since she was not caught in the act; 14 if a spirit of jealousy comes on him, and he is jealous of his wife who has defiled herself; or if a spirit of jealousy comes on him, and he is jealous of his wife, though she has not defiled herself; 15 then the man shall bring his wife to the priest. And he shall bring the offering required for her, one-tenth of an ephah of barley flour. He shall pour no oil on it and put no frankincense on it, for it is a grain offering of jealousy, a grain offering of remembrance, bringing iniquity to remembrance. 16 Then the priest shall bring her near, and set her before the Lord; 17 the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel, and take some of the dust that is on the floor of the tabernacle and put it into the water. 18 The priest shall set the woman before the Lord, dishevel the woman's hair, and place in her hands the grain offering of remembrance, which is the grain offering of jealousy. In his own hand the priest shall have the water of bitterness that brings the curse. 19 Then the priest shall make her take an oath, saying, "If no man has lain with you, if you have not turned aside to uncleanness while under your husband's authority, be immune to this water of bitterness that brings the curse. 20 But if you have gone astray while under your husband's authority, if you have defiled yourself and some man other than your husband has had intercourse with you," 21 —let the priest make the woman take the oath of the curse and say to the woman—"the Lord make you an execration and an oath among your people, when the Lord makes your uterus drop, your womb discharge; 22 now may this water that brings the curse enter your bowels and make your womb discharge, your uterus drop!" And the woman shall say, "Amen. Amen." 23 Then the priest shall put these curses in writing, and wash them off into the water of bitterness. 24 He shall make the woman drink the water of bitterness that brings the curse, and the water that brings the curse shall enter her and cause bitter pain. 25 The priest shall take the grain offering of jealousy out of the woman's hand, and shall elevate the grain offering before the Lord and bring it to the altar; 26 and the priest shall take a handful of the grain offering, as its memorial portion, and turn it into smoke on the altar, and afterward shall make the woman drink the water. 27 When he has made her drink the water, then, if she has defiled herself and has been unfaithful to her husband, the water that brings the curse shall enter into her and cause bitter pain, and her womb shall discharge, her uterus drop, and the woman shall become an execration among her people. 28 But if the woman has not defiled herself and is clean, then she shall be immune and be able to conceive children. 29 This is the law in cases of jealousy, when a wife, while under her husband's authority, goes astray and defiles herself, 30 or when a spirit of jealousy comes on a man and he is jealous of his wife; then he shall set the woman before the Lord, and the priest shall apply this entire law to her. 31 The man shall be free from iniquity, but the woman shall bear her iniquity.
Where did I mention the Bible?

All it will do is cause a lot of needless deaths and women who end up infertile for life.

My mom worked in an OBGYN practice for a couple of decades. Both before and after abortion became legal in my state.

I can't tell you how many times my mom came home late because she was at work helping to save the life of a woman who took a knitting needle or a coat hanger to her uterus. Some tried jumping off high places to induce miscarriage. Some women she saved. Some she didn't. The ones she saved were left infertile for life.

This is the reality of abortion being illegal. Women die. They leave behind children and spouses. It's not right to force a child to grow up without a mom. It's not right to force a man to have to lose his life partner.

I will never understand why people can't be happy to live their lives as they choose. Will they ever stop trying to take that freedom from everyone else?
Man, that's some twisted logic there. From your made-up story to your desperate rationalization for murdering children.

Lmao what version is this? The liberal bible? King james dont say that

this was a test performed by a high priest on infidelity of the wife

if she was found guilty death was the punishment

Hate when idiots try to used the Bible, abortion is never mentioned

Luke chapter one, verses 36 and 41, we are told that Elisabeth conceived a "son" and that the "babe" leaped in her womb, not a fetus but a babe

And it's currently illegal for the third trimester. Duh.

If your "God" sends the souls of the unborn to hell, then your "God" is a bastard beyond belief and unworthy of worship.

Man, that's some twisted logic there. From your made-up story to your desperate rationalization for murdering children.

Stop projecting. You may be a liar and make things up but I don't.

People do work in the medical field. Didn't you know this? Who do you expect to be doctors? Dogs?

Medicine is the business on one side of my family. I'm the black sheep and didn't go into medicine.

What I posted was true. Women took coat hangers to their uterus in an attempt to end a pregnancy. It happened all the time. Girls are still jumping off high places to end a pregnancy. I know of two sisters to where both pregnant and took turns pushing each other down stairs to induce miscarriage. This happened in the last decade.

When you take contraception from women and girls as is happening in some red states because they closed down planned parenthood clinics with regulation, women are going to get pregnant and self induced abortions are going to happen. Right now in Texas there's women going over the border to swap meets in Mexico. In the parking lots of those swap meets there's people selling what they claim is the abortion pill. They're selling it with out a doctor's prescription or any medical professional to make sure that the drug is used properly. So as a result women are showing up in ERs in Texas with uncontrolled bleeding. It wouldn't surprise me if some of them die or be left infertile for life.

You can make all the excuses you want, you can call me a liar all you want, it still won't make my words any less true. All you're doing is showing your hate.

If you actually read the whole thing you would have seen it comes from the revised standard version. If you don't like it you are free to get the version from any one of the thousands of translations out there. They're all going to say the same thing as I posted above.

Your god approves of abortion so much that your god put instructions to do it in your bible.

Here's the king james version:

Numbers 5:11-31 (King James Version)
11 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, 12 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man's wife go aside, and commit a trespass against him, 13 And a man lie with her carnally, and it be hid from the eyes of her husband, and be kept close, and she be defiled, and there be no witness against her, neither she be taken with the manner; 14 And the spirit of jealousy come upon him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be defiled: or if the spirit of jealousy come upon him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be not defiled: 15 Then shall the man bring his wife unto the priest, and he shall bring her offering for her, the tenth part of an ephah of barley meal; he shall pour no oil upon it, nor put frankincense thereon; for it is an offering of jealousy, an offering of memorial, bringing iniquity to remembrance. 16 And the priest shall bring her near, and set her before the Lord: 17 And the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel; and of the dust that is in the floor of the tabernacle the priest shall take, and put it into the water: 18 And the priest shall set the woman before the Lord, and uncover the woman's head, and put the offering of memorial in her hands, which is the jealousy offering: and the priest shall have in his hand the bitter water that causeth the curse: 19 And the priest shall charge her by an oath, and say unto the woman, If no man have lain with thee, and if thou hast not gone aside to uncleanness with another instead of thy husband, be thou free from this bitter water that causeth the curse: 20 But if thou hast gone aside to another instead of thy husband, and if thou be defiled, and some man have lain with thee beside thine husband: 21 Then the priest shall charge the woman with an oath of cursing, and the priest shall say unto the woman, The Lord make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the Lord doth make thy thigh to rot, [1] and thy belly to swell; 22 And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. 23 And the priest shall write these curses in a book, and he shall blot them out with the bitter water: 24 And he shall cause the woman to drink the bitter water that causeth the curse: and the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter. 25 Then the priest shall take the jealousy offering out of the woman's hand, and shall wave the offering before the Lord, and offer it upon the altar: 26 And the priest shall take an handful of the offering, even the memorial thereof, and burn it upon the altar, and afterward shall cause the woman to drink the water. 27 And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. 28 And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. 29 This is the law of jealousies, when a wife goeth aside to another instead of her husband, and is defiled; 30 Or when the spirit of jealousy cometh upon him, and he be jealous over his wife, and shall set the woman before the Lord, and the priest shall execute upon her all this law. 31 Then shall the man be guiltless from iniquity, and this woman shall bear her iniquity.

You can call the bible names all you want, it won't make what I posted any less true.

Stop projecting. You may be a liar and make things up but I don't.

People do work in the medical field. Didn't you know this? Who do you expect to be doctors? Dogs?

Medicine is the business on one side of my family. I'm the black sheep and didn't go into medicine.

What I posted was true. Women took coat hangers to their uterus in an attempt to end a pregnancy. It happened all the time. Girls are still jumping off high places to end a pregnancy. I know of two sisters to where both pregnant and took turns pushing each other down stairs to induce miscarriage. This happened in the last decade.

When you take contraception from women and girls as is happening in some red states because they closed down planned parenthood clinics with regulation, women are going to get pregnant and self induced abortions are going to happen. Right now in Texas there's women going over the border to swap meets in Mexico. In the parking lots of those swap meets there's people selling what they claim is the abortion pill. They're selling it with out a doctor's prescription or any medical professional to make sure that the drug is used properly. So as a result women are showing up in ERs in Texas with uncontrolled bleeding. It wouldn't surprise me if some of them die or be left infertile for life.

You can make all the excuses you want, you can call me a liar all you want, it still won't make my words any less true. All you're doing is showing your hate.
Oh yeah, I'm sure it happens "all the time". Anyone can claim anything on a message board and your hysterical ranting about girls jumping off high places and going to Mexico for abortions is bullshit. Even if they were true it doesn't justify killing half a million babies every year. What twisted logic makes their lives less important than the sluts who can't keep their legs closed or use birth control?

If your "God" sends the souls of the unborn to hell, then your "God" is a bastard beyond belief and unworthy of worship.

God doesn't send the souls of the unborn to hell..do you believe the unborn have souls?

If you actually read the whole thing you would have seen it comes from the revised standard version. If you don't like it you are free to get the version from any one of the thousands of translations out there. They're all going to say the same thing as I posted above.

Your god approves of abortion so much that your god put instructions to do it in your bible.

Here's the king james version:

Numbers 5:11-31 (King James Version)
11 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, 12 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man's wife go aside, and commit a trespass against him, 13 And a man lie with her carnally, and it be hid from the eyes of her husband, and be kept close, and she be defiled, and there be no witness against her, neither she be taken with the manner; 14 And the spirit of jealousy come upon him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be defiled: or if the spirit of jealousy come upon him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be not defiled: 15 Then shall the man bring his wife unto the priest, and he shall bring her offering for her, the tenth part of an ephah of barley meal; he shall pour no oil upon it, nor put frankincense thereon; for it is an offering of jealousy, an offering of memorial, bringing iniquity to remembrance. 16 And the priest shall bring her near, and set her before the Lord: 17 And the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel; and of the dust that is in the floor of the tabernacle the priest shall take, and put it into the water: 18 And the priest shall set the woman before the Lord, and uncover the woman's head, and put the offering of memorial in her hands, which is the jealousy offering: and the priest shall have in his hand the bitter water that causeth the curse: 19 And the priest shall charge her by an oath, and say unto the woman, If no man have lain with thee, and if thou hast not gone aside to uncleanness with another instead of thy husband, be thou free from this bitter water that causeth the curse: 20 But if thou hast gone aside to another instead of thy husband, and if thou be defiled, and some man have lain with thee beside thine husband: 21 Then the priest shall charge the woman with an oath of cursing, and the priest shall say unto the woman, The Lord make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the Lord doth make thy thigh to rot, [1] and thy belly to swell; 22 And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. 23 And the priest shall write these curses in a book, and he shall blot them out with the bitter water: 24 And he shall cause the woman to drink the bitter water that causeth the curse: and the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter. 25 Then the priest shall take the jealousy offering out of the woman's hand, and shall wave the offering before the Lord, and offer it upon the altar: 26 And the priest shall take an handful of the offering, even the memorial thereof, and burn it upon the altar, and afterward shall cause the woman to drink the water. 27 And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. 28 And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. 29 This is the law of jealousies, when a wife goeth aside to another instead of her husband, and is defiled; 30 Or when the spirit of jealousy cometh upon him, and he be jealous over his wife, and shall set the woman before the Lord, and the priest shall execute upon her all this law. 31 Then shall the man be guiltless from iniquity, and this woman shall bear her iniquity.

You can call the bible names all you want, it won't make what I posted any less true.
Pretty funny when an atheist tries to use the Bible to convince believers that God is A ok with the wholesale slaughter of babies for profit.

Forum List

Back