Planned Parenthood clinics did 327,653 abortions in its fiscal year 2014

Incorrect, abortion against the will of the mother is, murder.
No. A fetus is not a person. You can only murder people. Ergo, you cannot murder a fetus. It would be assault against the mother if anything.
No, he's right. Killing a fetus against the will of the mother is indeed murder. Here's a case where a man was charged with 1st degree murder for such an offense (though he took a plea bargain for a lesser offense)....

Welden gets nearly 14 years in Tampa abortion pill case Tampa Bay Times

That said, abortion by the will of the mother is not murder.
Ayup... like it or not the law is clear. If the mother says kill my fetus, the abortion of a fetus in the first two trimesters is a legal killing. If the mother says don't kill my fetus, the killing of the fetus, if premeditated, is murder.

The folks on the left of this issue can't swallow the idea that a fetus is alive. Yet, in late third trimesters they are born every day.

I find some of both sides of this debate to be a bit too attached to their beliefs. For example some on right argue that an unfertilized egg, or zygote that is only an hour old is a living person. As another example, some on the left argue that a fetus in the womb is not a human till after birth and still then, only after you prove the baby is viable without any assistance.

Both of these extreme sides, are ... well extreme. IMO we should use the measure we use for all humans at death. Beating heart and/or brainwave activity.

This thread is proof that liberals have no conscience and no morals. Not only do they think they have the right to decide who lives and who dies at their convenience, they demand we, the taxpayers, pay for their immoral practices. One need look no further to see the source of the deterioration of our nation.

This thread is proof that liberals have no conscience and no morals. Not only do they think they have the right to decide who lives and who dies at their convenience, they demand we, the taxpayers, pay for their immoral practices. One need look no further to see the source of the deterioration of our nation.
Taxpayers do not pay for abortion

But conservatives are also outraged if they have to pay for contraception

Sandra Fluke anyone?

A known racist wants to preach to us about morals, now that is rich. Your concern for the fetus stops the second the second the baby is born.

This thread proves that you and many others on the right are liars, that you're ignorant of – or have contempt for – the Constitution and its case law, have no regard for the rights of others, and seek only to expand the size and authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Sandra Fluke anyone?
Yes they do.

How ObamaCare uses Taxpayer Money to Pay for Abortions American Center for Law and Justice

A known racist wants to preach to us about morals, now that is rich. Your concern for the fetus stops the second the second the baby is born.
A known Robert Byrd supporter and defender wants to preach to us about racism, THAT is rich. Your concern for the baby stops at the abortion clinic.

A known Robert Byrd supporter and defender wants to preach to us about racism, THAT is rich. Your concern for the baby stops at the abortion clinic.

Except you still cannot provide a link where I approved of his racist actions, so now you're a known racist and a liar.

Except you still cannot provide a link where I approved of his racist behavior, so now you're a known racist and a liar.
Splitting hairs and playing word games. You defended him throughout the intire thread, and your racist buddy Jake even admitted to it on your behalf as well.
For anyone who's interested in seeing Carla and Jake defending Byrd:

The Klan Never Organized Huge Protests Chanting Death Threats Like These Organized By Al Sharpton Page 36 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I find some of both sides of this debate to be a bit too attached to their beliefs. For example some on right argue that an unfertilized egg, or zygote that is only an hour old is a living person. As another example, some on the left argue that a fetus in the womb is not a human till after birth and still then, only after you prove the baby is viable without any assistance.
That's not what we argue. We argue that a fetus is not a person and so should not be given the rights of a person - especially in contradiction to the rights of an actual living, breathing person whose body is being used to sustain it. It gains personhood at birth. That's when its life begins.

Both of these extreme sides, are ... well extreme. IMO we should use the measure we use for all humans at death. Beating heart and/or brainwave activity.
Argument to moderation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia Belief in women's reproductive rights is not extreme. Belief that women don't have reproductive rights is extreme. This is just by definition.

Except you still cannot provide a link where I approved of his racist behavior, so now you're a known racist and a liar.
Splitting hairs and playing word games. You defended him throughout the intire thread, and your racist buddy Jake even admitted to it on your behalf as well.

The Klan Never Organized Huge Protests Chanting Death Threats Like These Organized By Al Sharpton Page 36 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So you went back, looked, and still couldn't find where I approved of his racist actions? Nobody speaks for Carla. Carla speaks for herself. LOL!

That's not what we argue. We argue that a fetus is not a person and so should not be given the rights of a person - especially in contradiction to the rights of an actual living, breathing person whose body is being used to sustain it. It gains personhood at birth. That's when its life begins.

Argument to moderation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia Belief in women's reproductive rights is not extreme. Belief that women don't have reproductive rights is extreme. This is just by definition.
Believing it's ok to kill little babies because they have not yet taken their first breath and instead have to rely on mommy to breathe for them... is extreme. That would be like refusing to resuscitate a two year old because you can't be bothered.

Believing it's ok to kill little babies because they have not yet taken their first breath and instead have to rely on mommy to breathe for them... is extreme. That would be like refusing to resuscitate a two year old because you can't be bothered.

More complete nonsense.

So you went back, looked, and still couldn't find where I approved of his racist actions? Nobody speaks for Carla. Carla speaks for herself. LOL!
Anyone can click the link and see you defending him, and all your denying won't change that.

Sandra Fluke anyone?
Yes they do.

How ObamaCare uses Taxpayer Money to Pay for Abortions American Center for Law and Justice

No they don't

Your link is total propaganda

Sandra Fluke anyone?
Yes they do.

No they don't

Your link is total propaganda
No, your opinion is total propaganda.

More complete nonsense.
Retard.

It's not a fucking baby. It's a fetus. I'm tired of trying to explain this. A seed isn't a tree. A fetus isn't a baby. An egg isn't a chicken. One thing has the potential to become another. That does not make it that other. It MIGHT be, if the requirements of time and resources necessary for that transition to occur are met. In the case of a fetus, those requirements are time and resources leached from a woman's body. If the process is allowed to complete, then yes. It will become a baby. But that does NOT give you fucking stupid piece of shit fascists the right to tell her she's not allowed to purge fucking cells out of her body just because you want to use her like a fucking broodmare. Do you understand me? No, of course you don't. Because you don't even understand the fucking science of what you're talking about. You don't even know anything about this. Frankly, I don't see why you think you have any voice at all. Please, do us all a favor and fall in line with the twenty first century or shut the fuck up and go have a funeral for every period every woman has ever had with your butt buddies in Iran. Your opinions aren't educated. They aren't okay. They aren't even valid. I don't have to tolerate them and refuse to do so.

It's not a fucking baby. It's a fetus. I'm tired of trying to explain this. A seed isn't a tree. A fetus isn't a baby. An egg isn't a chicken. One thing has the potential to become another. That does not make it that other. It MIGHT be, if the requirements of time and resources necessary for that transition to occur are met. In the case of a fetus, those requirements are time and resources leached from a woman's body. If the process is allowed to complete, then yes. It will become a baby. But that does NOT give you fucking stupid piece of shit fascists the right to tell her she's not allowed to purge fucking cells out of her body just because you want to use her like a fucking broodmare. Do you understand me? No, of course you don't. Because you don't even understand the fucking science of what you're talking about. You don't even know anything about this. Frankly, I don't see why you think you have any voice at all. Please, do us all a favor and fall in line with the twenty first century or shut the fuck up and go have a funeral for every period every woman has ever had with your butt buddies in Iran. Your opinions aren't educated. They aren't okay. They aren't even valid. I don't have to tolerate them and refuse to do so.
You are a fucking POS baby killer, may you rot in hell.

You are a fucking POS baby killer, may you rot in hell.

Now that's original. :p

Forum List

Back